Advice

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   1

  "Ouch." Jongin hissed when Haejung dabbed his wound in his cheek. The both of them were in his room. Haejung was on her knees, treating his wounds. Jongin was sitting on his bed watching her.

     "Sorry." 

     "That's okay." 

     Haejung put a bandage on his cheek and close the first aid kit. She stood up and turn around. When she was about to throw the trash away, Jongin put his arms around her waist and pull her back. Haejung stumbled then caught herself. 

     "Jongin-" He cut her off.

     "Stay." He said against her waist. He inhaled her sweet scent that he loves so much. 

     "I have to go. Let go. Please." She wiggle, trying to get out of his arms. "Please." She tried taking his arm off with her hand but he's too strong. His arms tighten around her waist. 

     "You're thinner."

     "Jongin, let go." She raised her voice a bit. Finally he let go but only to turn her around. He pulled her on top of him and she drop the trash on the carpet. She gasped when he suddenly pulled her on top of him. One hand is on his shoulder and the other one is on his chest. He had his eyes closed.

     "Jongin." Haejung called. 

     "Hm?" Telling her that's he's listening. 

     "Please let me go."

     "No." He refused. He open his eyes to see you right in front of him, like two inches close. Her heart suddenly skip a beat. She was mesmerized by his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. When she was staring into his eyes, Jongin came closer and closer.

     Her eyes widen, "J-J-Jongin. Let-" He crashed into her lips, stopping her sentence. His lips move against hers beautifully. Haejung froze. She then start hitting his chest and pushing him away, but he hold her tighter. She move her head from left to right, trying to stop the kiss. Once he pull back, he flips her over making him on top. Her eyes widened bigger when she felt his hand slipping in her shirt.

     "Jongin! Stop!" You scream, knowing what will happen next.

     "No! You know to know that your mine!" His eyes became dark and scary. Tears were threatening to come down. His dive into her neck, kissing, , and it. A moan accidently slip out. Jongin smirked against her neck and conti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter