Fight

Sweet Lies, Crazy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1

     The night is completely dark and it's about 3 o'clock in the morning. A black car parked in front of the apartment. A man wearing a black hoodie and sweats walk upstairs. He stopped in front of Haejung who was sleeping outside on the ground against her door. He picked up her bag and carefully put one arm under her legs and one on her back. He walk downstairs slowly trying not to drop her on the creaky wood, even if she wasn't heavy. Once they reach to his car, he opened the car door and placed her inside. H wrapped the seatbelt around her. He then noticed there was a tear on the corner of her eye. He wiped it off with his thumb and then rub her cheek. 

     "I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead. 

     They arrived 10 minutes later to Jongin's house. When he was carrying Haejung inside, she sleepily opened her eyes. 

     "J-Jongin." She whispered. He looked down at her but she fell asleep again. She was too tired to fight with him and her body was aching and cold because she slept outside. Jongin kicked his bedroom door  open and laid Haejung down on his bed. He pulled the blanket up, giving her warmth. Then climb on his bed and move close to her. He pulled her body closer to him and hug her to sleep.

2

     Haejung stirred in her sleep when she felt something moved against her body. She opened her eyes and covered in shockingly. The man in front of her was no one but Kim Jongin. She then realized they're on his bed and in his room. Since when- She then remembered she saw Jongin carrying her. Her hand automatically reached up to his face. She touched his soft cheek, lips, forehead, and chin. 

     "Myungsoo." A flash of imagine came into his mind. She pull Jongin's arms off of her waist, but he didn't budge. She tried again but he was too strong and she was a bit weak since she didn't eat dinner last night. Once she finally got his arms off, Jongin woke up. He reacted quickly and pinned her down with him hovering above her. 

     "L-Let go." Haejung struggled.

     "Where do you think you're going?"

     "I need to go to school." She answered. 

     "Why? To see him? To see the guy who cheated on you with one of your best friends? He broke your heart, so leave him." His words made Haejung's eyes filled with tears. 

     "Please. Please, Jongin.  At least do it for me." She pleads. His eyes soften when he heard her desperate voice. 

     "Fine but on one condition. You have to be with me again." Haejung eyes widened when she heard his condition. She don't want to be with Jongin. Not with a guy who hurt her. But to her, she has no choice. Haejung nodded, agreeing to his deal.

     "Good." He smiled and kissed her cheek. He got off of her. She sat up and watch him inside his closet. He picked up a pretty brown paper bag and gave it to his love. 

     "Here, this will be your outfit for the day. Go get ready and come down for breakfast." He said then left. Haejung untie the bow. She took out a black and white dress. The dress is similar to the other dress Jongin gave her. But this time, the dress was black, the hearts were white, with a white designed collar.

     After Haejung took a shower, brushed her teeth, and put on the dress, she made her way downstairs. There, she saw Jongin carrying the bowls of soup to the kitchen island. He sense her presence and turn around and saw her standing next to the stairs. He smiled and walk over to her. 

     "The dress looks good on you." He hugged her. 

     "I'm going to go freshen up. Don't leave the house." He said in a threatening way then went upstairs. Haejung made her way to the kitchen island. She took a seat and stared at the soup. Soon, Jongin came down in jeans and a gray t-shirt. He sat down next to Haejung who was staring at her soup. 

     "Eat." He said, causing her to snap out. She stare at him. Honestly, he took her breath away. He looked handsome, even if he's just in simple jeans and a shirt. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter