Forever and more Part 1

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Forever And More - Ehsan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAUt36G-Iig

 

Yunho was in his office looking through the tons of files he still need to check. He rested his head at the leather chair as he removed hid glasses sighing. It was too much for him. He doesn't know when can he catch up with all what he missed in the week he was still in the hospital. For a second he regrets staying in the hospital this long but a second later, no he doesn't regret it all. His stay at the hospital made him meet jaejoong and start thing over again.

Yunho smiled to himself as he remembered what happened at the party hyunjoong made sfter he got discharged from the hospital.

Flash Back:

Yunho was barbequing, laughing out loud with his friends, the doctor, Hyun joong, jiyool and some friends from the hospital. The weather was never more perfect, and the sun was calmly casting it's spark on the grass and trees.


yunho noticed that Jaejoong was sitting under a tree, reading his book. He smiled to himself when he saw how calm and beautiful jaejoong was. Without paying attention to what he was doing or cooking. All of a sudden yunho's smile faded, followed by a pained howl. He was burnt, hurt. it was yunho's first time to lose focus in anything he did. But of course that was jaejoong effect on him. He always experienced firsts.   


Jaejoong left his book and rushed towards him, he didn't even think, what is it he was going to do, all what he knew that he was running to yunho, helplessly.


Yunho was frightened by the sudden appearance, that shy man with the black curls. Jaejoong grabbed his arm without thinking and put some dermocal cream he had. It was now Yunho's turn to stare at jaejoong, jaejoong face was peaceful under the glasses, Yunho's fingertips clenched to jaejoong's but jaejoong didn't seem to notice. Yunho didn't want to let go, not again.

once jaejoong was done, he tried to pull off yet realized yunho had him. Jaejoong looked him in the eye for the first time, his heart skipped a beat and he looked down, his face all different shades of red, he forcefully pulled at his hand..

 Yunho then realized what he was doing and released him, he looked down too.

There was an awkward silence.

 Hyunjoong, the doctor, and yunho's friends saw what happened and smiled sadly. They know that the two are deeply in love with each other and Even though they don't know what exactly happened between the two but it's going to be hard for the two. Not impossible but hard, it will need time.

Hyunjoong broke the silence : " Yunho if you burnt the meet I will kill you ". He knew that he can't scare yunho. But at least he tried to remove the awkwardness between the two.

Yunho didn't even get what the hell hyunjoong was saying! He was totally lost in the beauty in front of him. He noticed the redness on jaejoong cheeks and he smiled he still had an effect on jaejoong. He moved closer to the other and whispered into his ears, wanting jaejoong only to hear him :  "Thank You princess".

Jaejoong face turned red. And yunho got up helping hyunjoong barbequing and smiling to himself satisfied with the reaction he got.

End of the flash back.

" I am sick of seeing those stupid wide smiles on your small face jung Yunho "

Yunho was in his own world not noticing when his loyal partner did walk into his office. He opened his eyes and saw hyunjoong smirking to him.

" jaejoong again ? "

This time it wasn't hyunjoong who asked. Yunho looked at the door and saw hyuna smiling to him. Yunho didn't answer he only smiled.

" what is it ? " yunho asked.

" oh nothing we just called you ten times and you never picked up !" Hyun joong said.

" You did ?! " yunho asked shocked.

Hyunjoong sighed.

" You stare at the window wondering why

You feel like you were left in the dark

The fuss and fights are tearing us apart. "

Yunho was discussing some business with hyunjoong. They finished most of it and hyunjoong was only getting over the files to check that they didn't mess anything. Yunho was looking around the office, his minds taking him to unforgettable memories and thoughts.

 The memories of when jaejoong used to visit his office to bring lunch for him Or the time when he was doing his work while jaejoong is playing around in his office, when jaejoong finally get tired he will fall asleep on the leathered couch and yunho will always carry him back home.

Yunho's eyes fall on the window he remembers how jaejoong always stood there looking outside and telling him how amazing is the view from here and told him to come to see but yunho never did.

Yunho stared at the window and wondered why ? why jaejoong wanted him to look out of this window. He was curious. He walked to the window and opened the curtains wider, before he can look outside a small note that fall next to his feet. He picked it up and his eyes widened when he saw that it's covered with dust. The ink is almost gone which means that it was there for a long time without being touched but still yunho can read what's written on the note very clearly and he recognized this beautiful handwriting too.

' Whenever you are stressed out or depressed look out of this window <3 '

Yunho smiled as he read the note. He looked out of the window and his eyes widened of what he saw!

There in the next shorter building at its rooftop was a medium sized cover. It was obvious that it was handmade yunho couldn't help smiling like an idiot as he read it :

' I will always love you, My Bear Jung Yunho . . . . Hwaiting <3 '

There was even a cute picture of a bear ! yunho smiled but his eyes started filling with tears. And he let them slide shamelessly.

Where was he from all of this? Why didn't he notice jaejoong's effort to tell him how much he loved him? Why wasn't he paying attention to those small details that jaejoong tried so hard to make?

He regrets it. He regrets staying and letting himself be engulf in the darkness without taking the chance and light that jaejoong always afford to him.

" But running away won't solve any problem

As long as you still do care "

Hyunjoong sighed seeing the tears fall out of yunho's eyes. He knows why cause he did know about the piece of art jaejoong made on the next building. He walked to his friend and put his hand on his shoulder.

Yunho didn't even turn to him. He was still admiring what jaejoong made : " you knew about this ? ".

Hyunjoong didn't know how to reply but he only nodded.

Yunho smiled to him telling him that he was fine. He wipped his tears and walked out of the office. Hyunjoong didn't want to stop him he knew that the other needed some time alone.

Yunho walked out of the office. He took the stars cause he didn't want to be crowded by people. While he was walking down the stairs he noticed two employees smoking and talking together. He stopped as he heard their conversation.

" look at this" the man pointed out of the window.

The other man gasped surprised : " WOW, who had the courage to call The Jung Yunho a BEAR !! ".

The man giggled : " I don't know but he sure had courage to even put it in a clear spot like that"

" for how long was it there ?" the man asked.

" for 8 years now " the man smiled.

" Wow" the other was surprised. " but it you read it again it's kinda of heartwarming and romantic ".

The man smiled : " yes, It was sure made to cheer up our boss yunho but somehow it has the effect on all the employees. This words always cheered us the employees too.  Whenever I feel stressed from work I always come here and laugh my heart out just imagining jung yunho as a bear or someone calling him that. "

The other giggled : " This is hilarious". He smiled : " whoever made it he knew the true bear jung yunho and not the boss jung yunho ".

" It's a piece of art " Yunho said.

The two men nodded in agreement : " yeah". They replied together. Then they noticed the familiar bossy voice and turned around shocked when they saw their BOSS Jung Yunho smiling widely to them. Then he patted their shoulders and whispered ' work hard ' as he walked down the stairs.

The two men stayed frozen in their places until one of them finally spoke : ' was that the BEAR Jung Yunho ? '

" I don't have aany idea " the other answered still in his shock.

Yunho had a very beautiful smile as he walked out of the company to the next building. He met the owner and chatted with him. He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter