When I Was Your Man !

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : When I Was Your Man - Max Schneider & Kurt Schneider cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeM65Kh--xM

" Same bed but it feels just a little bigger now "

Yunho woke up slowly. Somehow he felt empty. His hands were cold. So was his heart. The sunlight that breaks through the curtains reminded him of the harsh reality. And gave him a hard slap to bring him back to the darkness. He stared at the ceiling for a while before turning his head to the side hopping to see the one he missed so much.

The tiny little hope that he had was soon killed as he realized the emptiness beside him.

Yunho smiled as he felt his cute lover cuddling in his arms. He opened his eyes seeing his little angel in his arms. He giggled silently when he felt his lover burying his face into his board shoulders. Yunho put his head on jaejoong's head and closed his eyes as he prayed for this to last forever.

Was he asking too much ?

The bed that they always treasured. It was the only witness for their endless love sessions.  This bed used to be small. But without his ex-lover it feels just a little bigger now !

" Our song on the radio but it doesn't sound the same "

In the car yunho was driving. The ride was awfully quite. Oh how much he hates the silence that he actually used to love. Cause now it reminds him how lonely he was. This silence was Pulling him back to the memories of his lover. The memories that he treasured. He smiled when he remembered the beautiful face of his lover.

 His hands reached to the radio. Trying to break the silence. A lovely familiar melody filled the car. He smiled when he recognized the lovely song. He turned looking at the passenger seat.

The cute lover was sitting silently in the passenger seat. His eyes glued on yunho who was focusing on driving. He stayed quite not wanting to disturb his lover. Cause he knows that his handsome lover prefers the silence. And he really hated the silence.

Yunho was glancing At jaejoong from time to time. He Enjoyed the scene of his not comfortable lover. How the cute jaejoong moved uncomfortably on his place trying to do anything to make a sound that will break this silence. Seeing how his lover's doe beautiful eyes widened. He knew that his cute lover finally found an idea to break this uncomfortable silence. He giggled silently when he saw jaejoong opening the radio. A very familiar melody filled the car. And jaejoong jumped happily when he recognized the song. He turned to yunho with eyes filled with excitement.

" Yunnie !! it's our song ! " jaejoong said with a cheerful voice while hitting his lover slightly on the arm wanting him to turn to look at him.

Yunho being the cold person he was didn't react. He didn't turn to his excited lover. And didn't show any sign that he of course know the song. And was so shocked when the song was played as soon as his lover opened the radio !. It's was another evidence to show the two that they were destined to be together.

Yunho giggled silently when he saw the cute pout on his lover's lips. Oh it would be a pleasure for him to remove it by a kiss. But simply he won't. At least not now. Soon after he noticed that his lover forgot his cold act and was into his own world singing and dancing to THEIR song.

A wide smile formed on his lips. He loved his lover so much. He was thankful to have jaejoong as his lover. The other was very understanding. Jaejoong was the only one who can keep up with yunho's coldness.   

Yunho was finally back to the present when he heard his favorite lines of the song : "  Cause all of me, loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you ". For a very odd reason when he heard those lines. He heard Them being sang by his ex-lover.

Slowly, his hands reached to turn off the radio. He turned to the empty passenger seat. He whispered : " I should have enjoyed this song with you when I had the chance. "

A tear slipped out of yunho's eyes : ' It's our song on the radio but it don't sound the same ' he thought.

" When our friends talk about you, All it does is just tear me down

Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name "

Yunho entered the restaurant. He looked around and saw his two friends and walked toward them. The two were arguing as always. Junsu was trying desperately to win the argument. But yunho knows better cause its always changmin who wins this.

" Hey hyung " junsu waved to him happily. And changmin rolled  his eyes at the sight of a man in his 20s acting like a hyper kid.

Yunho giggled at the two who has never changed since middle school. Yes they know each other for that long. Even though each one of them is working now and has his own life. They never lost contact. They talked about everything. What they are doing. How is work. And how their life was going.

Changmin was still in love with food. He never thought seriously about anyone. Never find a true love yet. it's weird for a man on his 20s not to date anyone. Especially if he was a handsome man like changmin. The youngest man believed in true love. He protected himself until now. From any naughty hand that tried to get into his pants. Until now changmin's first priority is still food. So he will wait until the right time comes.

Junsu was still chasing his first love. The person who was bullying him in middle school and high school. It is weird to fall in love with your bully but you can never  control your heart. It's not the end yet. The bully is now junsu's boss ! how strange this life can be 

It was yunho's turn to tell about himself. And he didn't know what to say exactly.

" How is jaejoong ? why didn't you bring him with you this time ? " junsu asked noticing that yunho didn't bring his lover as always.

Yunho swallowed his saliva feeling his throat became dry. He felt a sharp pain in his heart when junsu mentioned jaejoong.

" OUCH ! " junsu groined when he felt changmin hitting him in his arm. " what the hell was that for !!! ". he screamed at changmin. He earned a glare from changmin but he didn't care at all.

" I need to use the bathroom " yunho said as he got up and headed to the bathroom.

Changmin turned to junsu glaring at him : " stupid !!! why did you mention him !!! they broke up a week ago ! ".

 junsu gasped : " oh my god ! I didn't know that ! ".

changmin sighed : " yunho is turning back to be the ice prince again ".

" I thought they were deep in love with each other ? " junsu said still in his shock state.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter