My Immortal

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : My Immortal - Evanescence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu7QvOQKcKk&spfreload=10

Hyun joong sent : ' do you still love him ? :3 '

The reply : ' I don't want to '

Hyun joong : ' but you do. '

The reply : ' Always '

Jaejoong eyes widened. This contact was named : ' Jung Yunho '.

" I'm so tired being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears "

" UMMA ! "

Jiyool's scream brought jaejoong back to the present Out of his thoughts. Jaejoong turned to his daughter and for a very odd reason he saw yunho standing behind her smiling widely to him.

' BAM ' jaejoong dropped the phone. He shook his head and the image of yunho disappeared. He looked at his daughter again and she was looking at him worriedly. He smiled and picked her up sitting her in his lap.

Jiyool knew her mom the best. She put her hand on her mom's forehead trying to feel if her beautiful mom has any fever.

" umma are you alright ? " jiyool asked jaejoong with a voice filled with worry.

Jaejoong smiled to her. his daughter was surely smart : " yes sweetie umma is fine ". he picked up Hyun Joong's phone from the floor : " where is uncle ? "

Jiyool was about to answer when Hyun Joong entered the kitchen and held her in his arms swaying her around : " you need to be punished jiyool. Why did you wet me ?! look my clothes are all wet ! and it's cold ! "

Jiyool giggled : " ahhhhhhh , uncle it's fun "

" Even now ?!! " Hyun Joong asked as he swayed her in the air while she laughed and screamed in excitement.

Jaejoong laughed as he watched this scene. He appreciates whatever Hyun Joong did to him.  He will always be there to lighten up the mood and help him in take caring of Jiyool.

" stop it now you two ! The food is getting cold. " Jaejoong said.

" YES MAM " the two answered immediately in a solider way.

Jaejoong giggled at the two's behavior.

" And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone "

They were sitting on the dining table. Jaejoong was looking at his beautiful daughter who was thanking him for cooking her favorite dishes. And thanking her god for having a mom like this.

Jaejoong smiled his daughter is such an angel. She was the person that made his life worth living. If she wasn't here jaejoong won't know where he would be. Really, she was his everything.

Even though jiyool his beautiful daughter was his everything. She was his world. But still a part of him is taken by someone. No matter how many times he tried to convince himself that this was not true it never worked. And the message that he just read didn't help him at all.

What's the meaning of this ?

" Umma can you talk to the handsome uncle that I met today ? " Jiyool asked.

" What ?! " jaejoong asked he wasn't paying attention to what his daughter was saying earlier.

" Umma he always do what you told me not to do ! he skips his meals. And his sink is filled with coffee cups ! " Jiyool said as she remembered what she saw in the business man apartment.

Jaejoong laughed at her : " Jiyool honey maybe this is how he is used to live ! "

" But umma he is so sad. He looked as a broken person umma. If this was how he is living then this will make his life even sadder " jiyool said as she looked down at her lap.

Jaejoong mind took him back to his memories with yunho. Memories that he tried so hard to forget and burry in the darkest side of his mind But always failed. He always remembered.

Yunho was always skipping his meals. Always drank coffee and always kept his distance. He can't help but wonder : ' Is yunho sad ? does he miss him too ?'.

" He seems so sad " Jiyool said in a sad tone.

Jaejoong smiled to his daughter. She really cared about others. Jaejoong regretted giving his daughter a heart like that. His beautiful daughter had his heart. She was a very kind hearted person. Loved others and cared about everyone even strangers like this business man.

If he would change anything about his daughter he would choose to change her heart. Maybe it would be better if she had yunho's cold heart. That would help her to move on in this life. Cause with a heart like his he knew that it would be tough to live.

This weak heart is so hard to live with. It would easily fall in love, trust people, give them it all, and will easily be broken.

" okay dear don't be sad I will talk with him if I saw him " jaejoong said and smiled to her.

She smiled back and nodded.

" These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There is just too much that time cannot erase "

Hyun Joong was sitting in the living room waiting for jaejoong to come because he went to put his daughter in her bed. Suddenly his phone rang disturbing the silence that filled the peaceful house.

Hyun Joong took out his phone. It was 11:00 pm. He wasn't shocked when he saw the caller ID because he got used to it. The caller would always call at this time of the year. It was a very important yet emotional time for the caller. And Hyun Joong knows why. He picked up the call :

" . . . . . . "

It was silent for a while. And Hyun Joong didn't dare to talk. the heavy breaths from the other line was enough to make him realize that the one on the other line is drinking.

" Yunho . . . ? " Hyun Joong spoke in a low voice.

" why ? " yunho said in a broken voice.

Hyun Joong stayed quite. He will listen to whatever yunho wanted to say. He always did it. whenever it was near to yunho's and jaejoong's anniversary yunho will always drink. He will always call him and talk. Every year Hyun Joong will be shocked by yunho's words because the other was so honest and so heart broken.

" I trusted him and told him everything. I told him my flaws, my imperfections. And then he left. He used my stupid mistakes against me. He judged me. And now I keep telling myself that I shouldn't have trusted him " yunho said in a very low weak voice.

Hyun Joong's heart shattered.  His friend was so broken. He was so hurt.

' those words hurt yunho-ah. Those words are so painful. Why do you hurt yourself ? why do you tell yourself that you shouldn't have trusted him ?! '

Hyun Joong was really shocked. He wanted to ask. But yunho's next words put him in peace. It calmed him down. And gave him hope :

" But I messed up a lot " yunho said.

-cut- the call ended.

This line was enough for Hyun Joong. This simple line turned the table upside down. Yunho never regretted trusting jaejoong.

The sound of some steps approaching pulled Hyun Joong out of his thoughts. He turned around and saw jaejoong smiling to him.

" thanks joongie " jaejoong said.

" oh don't mention it " Hyun Joong shoved it off : " you have to let me take jiyool more often with me. She succeeded in taking my nagging workaholic partner off me. "

Jaejoong giggled : " you are always stuck with those workaholic people joongie ".

" oh please don't remind me of the hell that I am in " Hyun Joong said dramaticly.

Jaejoong laughed at his stupid friend : " it's late do you want to stay the night ? "

" No I still have some things to finish. " Hyun Joong said as he wore his coat and walked to the door.

Jaejoong followed him : " text me when you reach home "

Hyun Joong smiled : " YES MAM ". jaejoong and him laughed together.

Hyun Joong stopped on the door. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter