Unconditionally

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Song : Katty perry - Unconditionally   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEQmwpAebuQ&spfreload=10  

" Oh no, did I get too close?"

Jaejoong was sitting on a chair outside of the room that they took yunho in. His heart was beating in an unbelievable speed. What caused this ?

 The love of his life Yunho.

He still remembers how it happened. He was heading home after he bought some ingredients to make dinner for his cute little daughter. He was walking and thinking of yunho's sweet meaningful massages. A very beautiful smile formed on his lips.

But soon after he heard a high scream : ' JIYOOLIE ' !

Jaejoong froze in his place. This was the name of his daughter !! and this voice was so familiar. He never forgot the voice that calmed him down every time he was panicked or scared. The sweet voice that used to send him shivers down his spine.

Jaejoong didn't want to turn around. Actually he couldn't ! He prayed silently that this wasn't how it looked like. But when he heard his daughter scream he got his confirmation.  He turned around and saw his worst nightmares !

Yunho was circling his arms around his daughter and whispering to her some sweet words to calm her down without caring about his own injuries. Jaejoong eyes were filled with tears as he saw yunho whispering something to jiyool, patting on her head and smiling to her warmly when he can't even open his eyes properly.

Jaejoong wanted to run and hug yunho. But he couldn't move any muscle of his body !. He just stepped closer. And when he finally saw yunho collapsing every sense in him woke up. He ran to yunho and hugged him in his arms. His tears fall so did his daughter's tears. The last thing he heard from yunho was :

' JAEJ - - - '. 

Jaejoong blinked a few times as he stared at the closed white room. He tried so hard to stay positive but this familiar smell of the hospital killed any hope he had. The hospital was the place that took away all the souls that he loved, his mom, his dad, and now his love !!

He prayed silently for yunho to be fine. He looked down at his daughter who fell asleep in his arms after crying her heart out, the dry traces of tears still visible. He smiled remembering how she asked him a million time if this uncle is going to be alright.

Jaejoong didn't know how Jiyool ended up being in the park ? As he remembers he asked Hyun Joong to pick her up today! But this didn't matter now ! All that mattered now was yunho. He just want the responsible doctor to come out and tell him :

' everything is fine jaejoong shi. Yunho shi is fine '

" Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside? "

The door that Jaejoong was staring at finally opened. The doctor walked out and his eyes fall on jaejoong who was looking back at him with eyes filled with worry. The doctor smiled to him. When he was about to talk he saw someone running toward them. Jaejoong also turned and saw Hyun Joong running toward them. He stopped in front of them.

Hyun Joong stopped and tried to regulate his breathing but it wasn't the right time for it : " Yunho ??!!! "

The doctor looked at him : " do not run in a hospital sir ".

Hyun Joong smiled apologetically  : " sorry ".

The doctor nodded and turned back to jaejoong : " Jung yunho is fine. His injuries are not that serious except for the pieces of glass that entered his abdomen. He will be totally fine within a week ".

" Can we see him ? " jaejoong asked.

" Sure " the doctor said as he walked away from them.

Hyun Joong didn't know if he should ask or not. He noticed  how jaejoong eyes became wet. So can he ask or not ?.

He swallowed his question and took Jiyool into his arms.

Jaejoong buried his face in his arms like he used to do when he didn't want others to see him crying.

" I will go with jiyool to buy something " Hyun Joong said and walked away without waiting to hear jaejoong response.

Jaejoong was grateful to Hyun Joong. The other knows him well. He knows when jaejoong wanted to be alone.

Jaejoong finally calmed down and entered the room.

 " All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time "

Yunho was in a dark place. Everything was black and he couldn't see anything. This darkness started to scare him because he will always have nightmares whenever this darkness appeared in his dreams.

Yunho looked around but he couldn't find anything. He really hopped for the little girl who wear a mask to come again to light up this darkness. But she didn't appear. Instead the last thing that she told him kept repeating in his mind :

' This is your LAST chance '.

Yunho sighed what did that mean ? where is he now ? what exactly happened ? He can't remember anything ?

While yunho was trying to recall what happened to him the darkness disappeared. Strangely now he was at jaejoong's old apartment !! He walked around it.

In the living room the TV was and a variety show was aired. It was jaejoong's favorite. As yunho remembers it was a program called ' We Got Married '. Where two idols or actors are getting married, act as a couple, being lovely together, going to trips, playing together, and finally breaking up.

Yunho didn't understand what did jaejoong loved about this program ? or why he liked it ? even though he knows that it was all fake !

But yunho knows better. Maybe jaejoong loved this show because it shows the things that yunho never did to him, The behavior that yunho never treated him with, and the things yunho never gave to him.

Maybe the show helped jaejoong fantasies about the love life he never experienced.

Yunho walked to the kitchen. To his surprise it was empty. It wasn't jaejoong who leaves his kitchen empty !! it was the total opposite. Jaejoong was always in the kitchen trying new recipe.

Yunho entered jaejoong bedroom and his eyes widened when he saw the room filled with pictures of him. Pictures that jaejoong took secretly. When he was sleeping, driving, working and even eating !. He knows that jaejoong always loved him so much but still it surprised him. The love that jaejoong gave him can't be compared to his love at the past at all !!

Yunho's eyes became wet as he saw how much jaejoong loved him but still he treated him coldly !

Yunho went out of the bedroom and was heading out of the apartment when he saw jaejoong.

 Jaejoong eyes widened when he saw yunho in his apartement !

Yunho noticed the bags jaejoong had in his hands. He looked up and his eyes met jaejoong's.

" I'm going to leave now " Jaejoong said.

" Don't leave " Yunho said in a sad tone.

" I'm going to come back , so . . " jaejoong said.

" liar . . liar " Yunho replied as he remembered the five years that separated him from jaejoong.

" No . . don't you know how much I love you ? " jaejoong said.

" Can't you show that love to me right now ? " Yunho asked trying to prevent jaejoong from leaving.

" I love you " jaejoong whispered.

" Can't we love again ? " Yunho asked.

Jaejoong smiled to him.

Yunho wanted to smile back but he couldn't. when he saw everything starting to vanish even jaejoong ! he wanted to hold jaejoong but his hands went through him. As if jaejoong was a ghost !

 " Jaejoongie . . . " Jaejoong started to walk away. And yunho called him.

 " Jaejoong " yunho screamed again as he saw jaejoong started to disappear.

" JAEJOONG " yunho screamed as he sat on the white bed stretching his arms to the front.

Yunho blinked his eyes. His tears fall and he wiped it. He laughed silently as he remembered his nightmare. He was really pathetic. Yunho looked around as saw that everything in the room is white. But somehow it felt dark. He tried to move his hand and then he saw the IV drip.  

What's the meaning of this ?

Yunho was about to remove the small needle that was in his arm. But a voice stopped him :

' Don't '.

" Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter