Light and last chance ?

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : lightning in a bottle by eli lieb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5RxIfMKHZE&spfreload=10

+4000 words ^^ ENJOY

" A storm inside

You lock the door

Tell yourself you lost the fight

Just a social suicide "

Yunho entered his personal office in his house. He never goes to the office at this day every year. It was supposed to be his holiday but he can't just leave the company.

Yunho was the type who will find any work to do even if he doesn't have any. He can't stay empty handed. Cause he is afraid of the emptiness. This free time will let his thoughts take him to places and unpleasant memories that he buried. That's why He will always create anything just to escape from it.

He called hyuna to send the papers of the next three important meetings. He had a lot of work to do and somehow he managed to finish it in an hour Of course since he was the workaholic yunho.

 Not forgetting hyun Joong help to him. The other kept cursing him for an hour for letting him come again in his weekend. Yunho giggled remembering how Hyun Joong left his house the last weekend.

To be honest yunho felt it was fun to tease and anger Hyun Joong. It's fun to see his mad expression. It's not for this reason only that yunho invited Hyun Joong to his house three times or even more. He actually hoped to see that little beauty once again. Somehow this little girl captured his heart. And yunho doesn't know why but he was attached to her. He wanted to protect her, to help her, and to make her smile.

As if jiyool was his own daughter.

Yunho drank his bitter coffee. The thought of him and jaejoong having a beautiful child crossed his mind. And this thought made him grin like a fool.

The sound of something breaks slapped him hard sending him back to the land of reality. He looked at the cup of coffee that slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor.

Yunho heart dropped. He didn't care about the shattered glass. But this was like a bad sign. He walked to his room and locked the door. He walked to his bed and throws himself on it. He closed his eyes and a very beautiful familiar place popped to him.

He smiled too. If he just had a chance to go back in time he would love to punch himself on the face  to punch himself on the face. ack in time he would love to punch himself on the face. hed to to his house three times or even  for his stupid acts. He regrets everything. But still he was happy. Maybe he doesn't deserve jaejoong cause he never treasured the other. But living with the memories of him was enough.

For yunho those memories were enough. He closed his eyes as a single tear fall out from his eyes.  

" you want cut

You want to cry

Running from reality

Drinking until you close your eyes "

If he had a choice he would choose to cut everything related to him. He would cry until he can no longer see. He would choose to run away.

Yunho closed his eyes trying to escape his lonely reality. He used to drink whenever he wanted to forget everything But not anymore. He doesn't want to run away. He is tired of drinking and he is tired of forgetting.

Yunho opened his eyes and his right side. His eyes fall on a bordered picture of him and jaejoong. It was a picture that jaejoong insisted in taking on yunho's birthday. Yunho being the ice prince he used to be refused but he can never win against jaejoong. In those kinds of fights jaejoong always win.

Yunho giggled remembering this time. At the picture jaejoong was circling his arms around yunho's shoulder while smiling widely to the camera. In the other hand Yunho was looking at jaejoong surprised but a very beautiful smile formed on his lips.

As he remembers at that time he really wanted to kiss jaejoong but he didn't.

Yunho closed his eyes again. He was tired because he didn't sleep last night. Finally, He started falling back into his dreamland.

" Words they can hurt

They can drag you through the dirt "

Yunho was standing in a very dark place. He couldn't see anything and when he was about to move he couldn't. There is something that limited his movement. Yunho looked around trying to figure out where he was ? but he couldn't see anything !

Suddenly, he heard A very familiar voice :

' WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU DIE JUST LIKE YOUR BROTHER ! '

Yunho froze. He shook his head. He doesn't want to hear this again. Not this nightmare not again. Please.

Yunho tried to cover up his ears. He didn't want to hear it ! But he couldn't move any inch of his body.

' be logical ! Who would fall in love with a cold blooded person ?! '

" No ! " yunho screamed : " lies . . these are all lies ! ".

Ynnho tried to convince himself but those voices were stronger and these darkness started to swallow every hope he had. And when he thought that he would give up he felt a presence behind him.

Yunho turned around and saw a little girl wearing a yellow beautiful dress decorated by some flowers standing behind him. She was shining like a pure diamond. Her shine removed the darkness around him and somehow her presence calmed him down.

Yunho tried to figure out who was this cute little girl but she was wearing a mask that covered half of her face making her eyes and lips only visible to him. Those black beautiful doe eyes and those full lips were so familiar to him.

The girl extended her hands to him asking him to hold it. Somehow he managed to move and held her tiny hands into his big one. She walked away and yunho didn't have a choice but to follow her. She stopped in front of a door. The door opened widely as she touched it.

Yunho's eyes widened, there in front of him was the special room that he decorated himself for him and jaejoong. Jaejoong was there. He was on the bed playing with a girl that yunho couldn't see her face. Yunho smiled warmly as he saw that scene. Jaejoong seemed so happy.

Yunho looked back at the girl who was holding his hands. She told Him to enter the room. When he walked into the room he heard her saying one last thing before she disappeard :

' This will be your last chance '

He didn't get what she meant. But he didn't think more about it He wanted to join the two in the room so much. He wanted to be a part of this But as always life will always be cruel to him. As soon as he took his second step toward the love of his life Everything started to vanish.

Ring . . . .Ring . . . .Ring

" NO ! " yunho screamed as he woke up from his dream and again the harsh reality slapped him hard. He was in the special room but  jaejoong wasn't around !

Yunho stretched his hands to answer his phone. And he swear he could kill whoever was calling him ! and guess what ! as if fate loved him ! Hyun Joong was calling him !  

" YES Hyun Jong " yunho answered.

" Yo man ! " Hyun Joong greeted.

" What the hell do you want ? Spell it out " Yuno said trying so hard not to scream on the other for ruining his sweet moment even if it was a dream.

" So nice as always Jung Yunho " Hyun Joong said sarcastically.

" Go straight to the point " yunho said.

" I will ! Man can you do me a favor ? " Hyun Joong asked.

" which is ? " Yunho said.

" You know my friend's daughter Jiyool. Her mom is busy and I can't go and pick her up. Could you please pick her up at 2 and I will come and take her at 5 ? " Hyun Joong said.

Yunho looked at the hour it was 1 : 30 pm : " sure, text me with her kindergarden name ".

" Thank " Hyun Joong said.

" Shut Up " yunho said and ended the call.

" Time to let go

Let them fall like dimonds "

Yunho drove his car to where jiyool was. He didn't want to be late. He didn't want her to wait long cause he know how hard this feeling is. Between him and jiyool there was one difference only.

For jiyool if she waited someone will always come to pick her up Her mom, Hyun Joong or even him.

For yunho no matter how much he waited. No one will show up. No one will come to pick him up. Even though he knew that he always waited. Because he wanted to experience this feeling, The feeling of someone caring about you. He wanted to run into his mom's arms and hear her telling him how much she missed him. He wanted her to ask him what he did today in school?, how many friends he made? And so on. Just like any other kid.

But he never experienced it.

Yunho shook his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter