Hold On

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : ' Hold On We're Going Home - Max Schnieder (cover) '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mg2fJpEcFU&spfreload=10

" I got my eyes on you "

" You can make a bad day instantly better. You make me laugh even when I've felt like crap all day. You bring out a smile in me no one else can see. Your beautiful face light up the room. Your voice makes me want just listen, for hours. Your big doe eyes electrify me. Your touch awakens me. You are beautiful, Smart, Funny, and the nicest person I ever met " yunho said.

It was silent for a minute.

" Does that explain it ? " Yunho asked.

All the years he spent with or without jaejoong made him understand the other better. Jaejoong had a very weak gentle heart that will melt easily if he heard sweet loving words.

 But not anymore! The words that jaejoong said a few seconds ago about being fought for were like a knife shoved into his heart. Did he really cause this ? was he that cold ? to make the other become this cold toward him ? did he express it wrong when he said ' I miss him ' ?!

Even though he can't see jaejoong face he knows that the other must be shocked and his eyes widened in shock when he heard his truthful words. He will turn to yunho with a very surprised expression as if he was asking to repeat what he just said.

The back yunho was staring at became farther shattering the imagination yunho just imagined. Jaejoong was taking a step closer to the door not even sparing a glance to him.

Was he wrong ? thinking the other will turn around?

" you are everything I see "

Yunho streached out his hands trying to catch the other beauty that was stepping away from him : " should I rephrase it ? "

Yunho knew that maybe the thing he said earlier when he answered jiyool question about missing may be misunderstood. That's why jaejoong replied angrily yet wisely to him.

Yunho said ' pathetic ' but he didn't it like that! He didn't mean that waiting, missing, and thinking of the other was pathetic. What he really meant that he was the pathetic one to realize his mistakes and regret it now.

" If I tell you that I miss you, it means that you mean a lot to me. Not only does it mean that you have a positively impact in my life, but it also means that I want you to stay . I know people come and go, and that's life, but I am going to be honest . . "

" I want you to stay in my life ".

Yunho choose every single word wisely. He really wanted his feelings to reach jaejoong. He can't resk anymore misunderstanding. And he really wanted to show jaejoong that he actually changed.

But yunho is still clueless. He wasn't the only one who changed through this years. Jaejoong changed too. He is not the same man Five years ago, The man that used to love yunho to the point that he will forgive him no matter what if the other spared him a glance.

No he isn't that weak !

" You are such a selfish man, aren't you ? "

Yunho eyes widened hearing what jaejoong just said. He got up from the bed still staring at jaejoong's back. And when jaejoong finally turned around facing him again yunho held his breath.

" Really ? " jaejoong took a deep breath : " Is that so ? you want me to stay in your life ? "

Yunho stayed silent as he looked his eyes with jaejoong's glassy eyes.

" Tch ! Jung Yunho . . " jaejoong took a deep breath still glaring at the injured man in front of him : " really . . are you that selfish ? "

Yunho looked into the eyes he used to read so easily but not anymore. He couldn't figure out what exactly was in jaejoong mind. Because of that he need to be more careful in choosing his words in order not to piss the other off like what he did earlier : " I am sorry ". He said.

" I want you high love and emotion endlessly "

Yunho noticed how jaejoong eyes widened for a moment, looking at him with a frozen cold expression. He wanted to kiss the other and erase this lifeless expression, but it's not the right time, he needs to apologize first : " For not showing my affection, For not answering your hopeless calls, For letting you go without any word, I am sorry ".

" Tch . . " jaejoong suppressed a sarcastic laugh : " It's really . . . easy. "

Yunho looked at him apologetically.

" Now, even apologizing. Is it that easy ? " Jajoong asked with a broken voice. He gathered his courage : " Is it enough just to be sorry ? Then, is it the end ? "

" IS THIS THE END ?! " Jaejoong screamed. He couldn't get a hold of himself as his eyes became teary : " How can you ! How can you be like this ? "

Yunho looked at the tears that threatened to fall from the beauty eyes. was he the cause of it ? Did he really break the other this hard ?

Yunho wanted to pull the beauty into his embrace but he knew better that he won't be accepted back easily and that's what he actually deserve. But he will continue trying. He will apologize again and again : " Joongie, I am so--- "

" Don't say it ! " Jaejoong screamed cutting off yunho's words : " cause you are not ! you are not sorry !! " finally, let the tears slide out effortlessly : " Those three words : I Miss You oe I Am Sorry will it fix anything ?! ".

Yunho's eyes started to fill with tears too. He regrets what he did. He really does. Any harsh word jaejoong will say to him he deserved it. It's his punishment. And he will accept and bear with any other punishment from jaejoong but what he can't bear with is jaejoong tears. It was the hardest thing.

" you left your mark on me "

  " At times, I expected you to scream on me in the past just how you did now " yunho said. His tears fall wetting his own cheeks : " I expected you not to bear with my coldness. And when you did I couldn't believe it! I wasn't sure what kind of feeling creeped inside me whenever you were near me, whenever you were in the picture, I acted more coldly toward you. I tried to ignore you. "

Yunho took a deep breath : " Actually, I tried to ignore the weird feelings I felt. The happiness I felt whenever you smiled, the butterflies dancing in my stomach when we kiss, the aggressiveness I had toward you, those new feelings scared me to death ".

More tears slipped out of yunho's eyes : " I acted coldly to defense myself from those new scary expressions I had on my face every time I saw you running to me. And when I finally realized that this meant that I am deeply in love with you It was too late ".

Yunho took a step closer toward the frozen beaut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter