Jar Of Hearts

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H21fj0hQRM&spfreload=10

" I know I can't take one more step towards you, Cause all that’s waiting is regret "

Jaejoong was shocked ! Yunho's performance was breathtaking. He won't deny the fact that this act coming out from yunho was so out of his character. It was different but it was also beautiful.

He WAS yunho's boyfriend for more than three years. He was the only one who stayed at yunho's side for this long. He knew that he was the only one who bears with yunho's coldness. His friends always envied him and told him how he was THE ONE for yunho but still he felt like he didn't mean anything to the other.

 Unlike him. yunho was his world, his everything.

So why did he left yunho ? If yunho was his everything ? Why ?

Simply, cause he felt that yunho is way too far. So far from him. He was the only one who tried his hardest in this relationship. He was the first one to take a step closer while yunho was always stepping back. He knew that yunho needed time. Cause it's hard for him to bend down the wall that he worked so hard to build around his heart.

But until when should he wait ? three years ! wasn't they enough ?

As long as he waited nothing ever changed ! all that's waiting is regret.

" Don't you know I am not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I love the most "

Jaejoong saw how yunho got down from the stage with his head held low. He knew from yunho's heavy slow steps that he was regretting it. A smile found it way to jaejoong's lips when he heard on of the people around him screaming : ' Fight for him '.

If jaejoong was the one he was three years ago he will absolutely run to hug yunho, throw himself in his boyfriend's muscular arms without caring about anything. But No ! jaejoong is not the same anymore. He found a reason to be strong, A reason to make him the strongest.

And yunho should know that jaejoong won't be his ghost anymore.

Jaejoong smiled sadly when he saw a girl hugging yunho from behind to comfort him. Yunho had a million girl who wants him. And more suitable for yunho than jaejoong. At least that’s what jaejoong thought ! oh he didn't know how he was wrong. 

If jaejoong had a chance to tell yunho one last thing he will tell him this : ' You lost the love I love the most '. And then he will walk away from him.

" I learned to live half alive, now you want me one more time "

Jaejoong walked out of the club without looking back at yunho. He doesn't want to see the man who was/still his everything. The man who meant A life for him.

The life with yunho can't be called a life. Cause of yunho's icy soul. It was hard to deal with him, make him smile, make him talk, or melt his icy heart. But the hardest from all of these was making yunho spell out ' I Love You '.

Yes don't be shocked three years of dating and yunho never said it to jaejoong not even once!

 How was the life with yunho ? for a very short second you will be in heaven when you see his beautiful smile. And the next second you will be in hell cause the ice prince cold character will return. Erasing any humanity sign.

How was jaejoong in this relationship? between heaven and hell.

through this relationship he learned to live half alive.

" who do you think you are ? running around leaving scars "

Jaejoong was sitting silently in the passenger seat. His eyes glued on his handsome lover who was focusing on driving. He stayed quite not wanting to disturb his lover. Cause he knew how yunho was short tempered.

But god he hates silence ! unlike his handsome boyfriend. It just gave him a feeling of loneliness. He knew that his lover was the lonely unsocial cold type. But now with him being a part of his life. He wanted to erase this isolation. He wanted to show his lover that he was here with him.

An idea popped to him. He opened the radio. A very familiar melody filled the car and jaejoong jumped happily when he recognized the song. It was their song.

" Yunnie !! it's our song ! " jaejoong said with a cheerful voice while hitting his lover slightly on the arm wanting him to turn to look at him. But he should have known better that yunho won't budge. He pouted for a while but then shrugged it off as he sang and danced along with the song.

Even though he seems enjoying it but deep inside he was pained. Yunho never acted or danced or showed any excitement to their song. #SCAR1

* * * * *

" Yunnie lets go out for a date " jaejoong was jumping around giving his boyfriend the best puppy eyes he can.

Jaejoong pouted when he noticed Yunho digging into his so important work. He didn't even bother to glance at him.

" Yunnie " jaejoong said in a cute childish way.

Yunho never replied him. He didn't even ran after jaejoong when he left the office with tearful eyes. #SCAR2

* * * * *

Jaejoong was so mad at his friend Kim Hyun Joong. Cause he forced him to attend a business party with him. If he had the chance to refuse he would rather spend this time with yunho. But when it comes to Hyun Joong jaejoong he can never say no. it's not that he can't but Hyun Joong always dragged him. And being the best friend he was he never complained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter