Crazy In Love

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Crazy I Love by Sofia Karlberg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Sx7emQdMk​

" You got me looking so crazy my baby

I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, I don't do this"

" Good morning" Jaejoong whispered to the sleepy Jiyool who was clinging tightly to him.

"hmmm" Jiyool hummed as she was trying to defeat sleep and open her eyes. She felt her mom's around her and she smiled hugging him too. " Good morning umma ".

Jaejoong got up, carrying his lazy daughter to the bathroom. She was still complaining to him about how she was so bored when she was with Hyungjong and how she would prefer to stay with her handsome uncle or her umma rather than being with Hyungjong. Of course her uncle Hyungjong wasn't that bad and she still love him but she loves her handsome uncle more and this pissed Hyungjong off since he obviously known the girl for a longer time but still she loved Yunho more.

In the other hand that made Jaejoong glad. 

Jaejoong  was in the kitchen, making breakfast for his lovely daughter while she was upstairs getting ready for school. He was making some pancakes (jiyool's favorite) while humming happily to a song that he used to cry while listening to.

Jiyool walked into the kitchen while jumping and giggling to herself. She was as hyper as always but jaejoong didn't notice her this time.

Every morning Jaejoong would laugh at her and comment on how she is a morning person unlike kids at her age. He would pull the chair for her to sit and will feed her the breakfast. He will chat to her about his work and if he will pick her or not. She has always looked into her mom's eyes and she figured that even though her mom's was smiling but his eyes weren't.

But this morning was different.

Jaejoong didn't notice her. He was in his own world. Singing and grinning at himself as he moved around the kitchen easily. Recalling yesterday's memories and his special date with Yunho made him like that.

Jaejoong didn't know that the day where he will believe in fate will come this soon.

Yunho was actually his loyal customer who always orders his designs since he actually loved them without knowing that Jaejoong was the one who designed it to fit not only his size but also his taste.

Jaejoong loved designing. He enjoys creating beautiful clothes for people to wear. Actually Yunho was one of the reasons why he choose designing. Because he loved Yunho's perfect body, He loved to hug Yunho but the best part was Yunho's warmth that always made him lose himself into Yunho's arms. And that was probably the reason why he actually allowed Yunho to hold his hand and hug him multiple times yesterday. He wasn't in his right mind yesterday. He did give Yunho another chance but he wasn't willing to let the other touch him that easily.

That was what he thought he will do but he will change that. He missed Yunho's touches, Yunho's hugs, Yunho's arms, Yunho's warmth and what he misses the most was Yunho's lips….. his heat….. his whispers….. and his…..

Jaejoong blushed.

He shook his head. He shouldn't think about this now!!

Jaejoong turned around and met jiyool's curious eyes. her eyes were sparkling in obvious excitement. He put the pancakes in front of her and she smiled widely to him.

" what?" Jaejoong asked confused by Jiyool's wide smile.

" I love it when you are happy umma. It's been a long time since I saw you smile like that " Jiyool said. She was joyed to see her mom like that because she was used to him spacing off while making breakfast or dinner and she noticed the tears that were threatening to fall evry now and then but everything has changed.

Jaejoong changed. He wasn't his sad self anymore. He was smiling to himself like a fool. And Jiyool didn't mind at all. She didn't mind to see her mom's bright smile at all. She loved it and she made a note to herself to thank whoever was the reason behind her mom's happiness.

" I've been playing myself, baby I don't care
Baby your love's got the best of me "

 Yunho was at his office. Hyuna walked in for the ninth time now giving him more and more files to signature and check.

Did he ever mention how much he hate work?.

It was still 9 in the morning but he misses Jaejoong already. Even though he wasn't in the position to call him ' his boyfriend ' yet but he wish to hear Jaejoong answer soon.

Hyuna walked into the office again and sighed when she saw the amount of paper on Yunho's office that he didn't even bother to open. She walked to him and smiled when she saw him spacing with a wide smile decorating his lips. She really wondered when this habit will stop but she knows him long enough to admit this habit may never change.

" Jung Yunho ! You have to finish those files !!! " Hyuna said angrily.

Yunho sighed : " Ugggghhhhh . . . Why do I have to do this?!!! Can't you and Hyungjong just do it "

" No we need your signature on them " Hyuna sighed at her boss.

" I don't care!! Hyungjong can fake it" Yunho said trying to convince Hyuna to let him go.

 " You have to go through them they are important " Hyuna glared at him.

" But -- - " Yunho tried but Hyuna cut him : " No buts ! I won't let you leave this office unless I saw all of the work done. "

" You can't do that!!! " Yunha said in a high tone : " who's the boss here? "

" I can't? " Hyuna rose an eyebrow ignoring his last silly question : " Watch me!" She walked out of the door and locked it. She smirked when she heard Yunho scream.

' YAH !!! '

She didn't care. She walked back to her office. Her eyes widened when she saw jaejoong standing there smiling to her.

Your love's got the best of me
Baby your love's got the best of me

The CEO Jung Yunho was a scary person.

The cold iced hearted boyfriend was an understatement.

But the stupid in love Yunho is sweet yet troubling because he won't finish all his work like before. He will always be in his own world, smiling to himself, singing a familiar song that she guesses was Yunho's favorite since he always sings it, and he will always leave the company early.

Hyuna asked him once about the reason of his dramatic change and his answer shocked her.

' I learned how to organize your priorities. Family and love are always the first ones '

It shocked Hyuna how Yunho mentioned family before the love. It gives her another reason to admire him. Yunho was serious when it comes to two things (people to be exact) only : Jaejoong and Jiyool '.

Not even work.

That was the new Yunho. And she really admired him for taking those two people seriously to the point of calling them family.

Hyuna put some boxes on the table. Yunho finally looked at her and then back at the boxes.

" what's that? " He asked.

" Your lunch " Hyuna answered simply.

" What?!! " Yunho repeated confused.

" I beautiful man dropped it earlier at my office telling me to give it to you. He left a few minutes ago. I guess his name was : Jaej--- "

Baby you're making a fool of me
You got me sprung and I don't care who sees
Cause baby you got me, you got me, oh you got me, you got me

And before she even continue Yunho ran out of the office bumping into a few employers and apologizing to them still running to catch up to the beautiful man Hyuna mentioned.

Yunho saw the familiar man entering the elevator and he ran faster if that was even possible to enter before the door closes. He was closer to it when he noticed the door slowly closing. He hoped that Jaejoong will turn and see him so that he can stop the elevator's door from closing but no jaejoong turned when it was too late to stop the door so Yunho did the first thing that came to his mind.

He jumped into the elevator squeezing himself as much as possible to fit into the tiny space left and fortunately it worked!

Jaejoong was shocked when he saw Yunho running to him. He tried to push the bottom for the elevator's door to open again but it was too late. His eyes widened when he saw Yunho jumping into the elevator and magically succeeding !

Yunho was in the elevator but his face was facing the floor. He stayed like that for a few seconds before deciding to sat down in the elevator instead. His head was low not daring to face Jaejoong after his embarrassing landing.

Jaejoong saw the whole scene and he tried so hard not to laugh but when he noticed how Yunho's ears where red and how he puffed his cheeks in embarrassment he wasn't able to suppress his laugh any longer

It was hilarious, The way Yunho jumped, The way he landed, The way he sat down, and the way he avoided looking at him. The Kid character inside Yunho that he didn't show it to anyone except Jaejoong was finally out. And jaejoong couldn't help the warmth that filled his heart at the sight of the kid Yunho.

Jaejoong really missed this side of him. He wiped the tears that fell from his eyes from laughing and finally spoke : " That was hilarious ! "

Yunho was smiling from the inside once he heard Jaejoong melodious laugh but from the outside he was still pouting since he knows that Jaejoong loves this exclusive side from him.

" Are you a fool to jump like that? " Jaejoong asked.

" Maybe I am a fool  " Yunho looked up the smiling Jaejoong : " A fool for you only ". He said while locking his gaze with Jaejoon who only stared at him.

The elevator's door opened and there were some e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter