Gravity

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song : Gravity - Nikki Flores

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1a20lMKg-M

" Every time that you told me,

 that we would write our own story

There was something in your voice

that made me believe "

Yunho didn't know what exactly happened! Or what did this mean! Did jaejoong really meant what he just said ? It wasn't just for the wrestling right ?

Yunho didn't know what to do ? he was just following jaejoong who was heading to yunho's lifeless room. They both entered the room. Jaejoong walked to the mini table next to the bed and collected the lunch box. Yunho stopped when he took the first step into his room. He looked at the other beauty that didn't even change a bit. Well, jaejoong did slightly change of course, in yunho's eyes he got prettier.

" Are you going to stand there and stare at me all night " jaejoong stated.

Yunho lowered his head in embarrassment. Missing the smirk that jaejoong had on his lips.

Yunho walked to the bed and sat on it. The situation was very awkward he didn't know what to do or say to less the tension between them. And the fact jaejoong catched him staring didn't help at all.

Yunho was thinking of anything he can say that won't make him sound stupid but he didn't know what to say exactly! He really wanted to take this opportunity but he was afraid.

Jaejoong saw how nervous was yunho and how the other was thinking so hard of his next action. He smiled seeing the Jung Yunho being this clueless in something! Jaejoong decided to take the first step. He opened his mouth and finally spoke : " tell me ".

Yunho turned his face toward the other looking at him confusedly : " tell you what ? ". He asked.

" everything about you " jaejoong answered while collecting the lunch box.

Yunho was confused jaejoong already knew everything about him ! why does he ask a question that he already knows it's answer ?! yunho wanted to ask jaejoong a lot of questions but he couldn't he just asked a one word : " why ? ".

Jaejoong turned and looked at yunho into his eyes : " I want to know who you were … who you are now … I want to know who you are aiming to become ….. ".

Yunho looked at jaejoong too waiting for him to continue. And what jaejoong said next didn't surprise him at all.

" Then I can decide if you were worth fighting for " jaejoong answered.

Yunho's eyes widened. Does that mean that the other was willing to give him another chance ? can they start over again ?

" Who I was ? " yunho asked. He lowered his head in shame : " A long story short I was a selfish terrified bastard ".

And jaejoong laughed. Yunho looked at him and noticed him covering his mouth by his palms - A habit jaejoong always did when he laughs-.

" Who I am ? A person who regrets his past mistakes and wants to prove his love for his special person " Yunho said looking at jaejoong who only looked back at him.

" Who I am willing to be ? How about showing this to you instead of talking only ? " Yunho said " cause I learned an important lesson from my mistakes, Actions are more effective than talks ".

Yunho smiled and extended his hand for a shake : " I am Jung Yunho, A person that is deep in love with you "

Jaejoong smiled back and took yunho's hand : " I am Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you jung yunho ".

A second chance, new meeting, new people, new souls . . . . it's a new start.

"  Every way that you steal my heart,
For everything that you are,
There's something in your love that,
Tells me I need you,"

Just like any other day, Yunho was bored. He looked at the clock for the million time.

2 minutes and 53 seconds left.

Yes he counted ! This was the super long time that is left until jiyool come to light up his day. For sure he loved this little angelic girl but he was also excited to see the man who brings jiyool to him every day. It hasn't even been 24 hours from the last time he saw jaejoong but yunho misses him.

A light steps can be heard and yunho smiled widely. The door opened and a small girl ran to him while giggling.

" hey my princess " yunho greeted her. and she smiled to him.

Jaejoong walked into the room : " jiyoolie didn't I tell you not to scream or run into the room. Your uncle may be asleep ! "

" Correction : [ my HANDSOME uncle ]. " jiyool said.

Yunho laughed and high five her while jaejoong rolled his eyes.

It was a normal day. The doctor walked in several times to check on yunho and sometimes to play with jiyool too. Even the doctor got attached to her. The only difference was that jaejoong stayed with them in the room, ate with the, and sometimes joined into there conversations. That made yunho relieved.

Yunho was sitting on the bed with jiyool sitting in front of him, telling him about her adventures in school, her friends, and the lessons she took.

" But you can't get started,
When you're heavy hearted."  

Jiyool was thinking about what she took in class, the thing that her teacher taught her about crimes like killing and so on. She and some of her friends were really interested in this matter. And they searched and asked a lot of question in order to know more about it.

Jiyool was really curious about something. She debated with herself if she could ask her handsome uncle or not. She leaned back in her chair, her eyes looking at yunho's, but her mind was somewhere else.


"Have you ever killed a being?" jiyool finally spoke, her eyes scanning yunho as he idiotically raised his head, eyes drowsily looking back at her.

Jiyool thought he might need some time to understand the question, yet still knew better to wish for a confirmation.


"Yes." Yunho said quietly, eyes down.

Jiyool was surprised indeed, not strong enough to jolt but still, she'd never thought a person like her gentle uncle would be able to do any of those things she'd sufferably done. She swallowed bitterness

"When?" She asked, eyes searching his.

" A month ago, it was an accident." Yunho replied, his tone still cold and quiet, with a touch of remorse.

" What happened ? "

"I was walking in a hallway, careless and unwarned. I couldn't have realized what happened, not until it was too late." Yunho answered coldly

"So what happened?" Jiyool asked at the edge of crying as she heard yunho's answer.

 "I stepped on an ant, and it instantly died." Yunho answered sadly.

" We're both fighting gravity,
And it's making it hard to breathe "

" AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH " Jiyool screamed at yunho. And hit him. She put her hands on her heart trying to calm her fast beating heart. For a second, she believed him.

Jiyool jumped of the chair and headed to the door.

" where are you going princess " yunho asked trying so hard to suppress his laugh as he saw jiyool glaring cutely at him.

" I am going for uncle hyun joong " jiyool answered angrily and walked out.

A few seconds later, jaejoong laughed so hard. ' this was hilarious ' he thought. When he finally calmed down he wiped the tears that slid out of his eyes and turned to yunho.

" you are not normal " jaejoong uttered.

Yunho grinned : "why would I be [ordinary] when I can always have that litt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter