Mirror

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song:  Mirror - Justin Timberlake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH2tp72T13o

" Aren't you somethin' to admire?
'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror"

It got dark, jiyool fell asleep and yunho was carrying her on his back. He was holding her by one hand while his other hand was free, cold and empty. He was walking side by side with jaejoong he wanted to grab the other's hand so badly but damn him for thinking twice before each move he takes.

Yunho turned his face and looked at the beautiful man next to him, the moonlight that light up the sky was lighting up his heart too. Jaejoong face was as beautiful as always and the moonlight that reflected on his flawless skin made him even more beautiful, not forgetting the small smile that is formed on jaejoong's lips. Yunho can't even remember when the last time jaejoong smiled when he was with him.

Seeing that beautiful smile again was all he wanted. It was all worth it because that simple smile from jaejoong was enough to make him fall in love with him all over again.

If wasn't even deeper.

Yunho wanted that smile for him alone. He didn't want jaejoong to smile to some random guy because he knows how strong this smile is.

Call it selfishness because he doesn't care if it was.

And when a random guy walked pass them and was eyeing jaejoong with eyes full of lust yunho snapped. He moved his cold free hand and held the other's hand intertwining their fingers.

That move sure shocked jaejoong. He turned looking at yunho but the other kept looking in front, didn't even look back at jaejoong. The light squeeze jaejoong felt on his hand cleared everything up.

A possessive yunho.

Jaejoong smile got wider.

They reached home and yunho went to put jiyool in her bed. When he got down stairs he didn't see jaejoong in the living room. He smiled to himself as he walked immediately to the kitchen. He leaned on the wall as he watched jaejoong walking around the kitchen probably cooking something fast.

Oh how much he admires this man, He loves how he never changed, how he still cared about him, how he still loved to cook for him because he knows that yunho will not eat anything. He is picky and if there wasn't anything placed in front of him or a note left for him or a massage that reminds him to eat his meal he will probably skip it.

Yunho stared at jaejoong's back he looked at his each move trying to keep this memory into his mind. He loved the view of jaejoong while he cooks. The frown that he will make whenever he doesn't know what he forgot to put in the soap, the focused expression on his face when he cuts something, the smile and peaceful expression when he is satisfied of what he made.

Jaejoong turned around meeting yunho's warm eyes that were glued on him. He smiled as yunho walked closer to him.

" What are you doing? " yunho asked a very dumb question because he knows that jaejoong is cooking. But he loved jaejoong's angelic voice and he wants to hear it more.

" obviously, cooking something fast for you to eat " jaejoong answered.

" You didn't have to " yunho said.

" Oh shut up, If I didn't you will end up eating fast food or drinking your bitter coffee or sleeping without eating anything and will not eat breakfast too which means that you will be a ing mess when you go to work and will be a disaster in some meetings. You will ruin some deals which will lead to pissing off hyungjoon and believe me as much as I want to see hyungjoon kick your I won't resk make him angry " Jaejoong explained simply.

Yunho laughed out loud making his tears fall : " so you cooked just because of not wanting to see hyungjoon angry? "

" kind of " jaejoong nodded.

" kind of ? " yunho asked as he moved closer to jaejoong.

Jaejoong didn't take a step back which made yunho relived and move closer circuling his hands around jaejoong's waist pulling jhim closer. He looked into jaejoong's doe eyes and saw his reflection. That made his heart skips a beat as he continued exploring jaejoon'g eyes, trying to find any sign of rejection. When he didn't find any his eyes fall on jaejoong's parted lips.

Yunho finally snapped out of his world and realized what he was about to do.

' Isn't he moving too fast? '

 Yunho moved back and smiled to jaejoong. Jaejoong blinked a few times before smiling back and handing yunho some boxes. Yunho took them and thanked him.

" I need to leave now " yunho said in a sad tone that jaejoong didn't mess.

" I will  walk you to the door " jaejoong said.

They walked together to the door. Yunho bitted his lower lips. He turned around facing jaejoong who looked back at him. He loved how he sees his reflection in jaejoong's eyes.

Yunho leaned in capturing jaejoong's lips for a few seconds then he backed away. He admired the shocked expression on jaejoong's face he smiled and hugged the still shocked man, whispering into his ears :

' Thanks for the love you gave me. It's my turn to return that love back to you a million time more '.

" And I can't help but notice
You reflect in this heart of mine "  

Yunho was in his office with hyungjoon  who couldn't help but notice how their boss was spacing out. Hyungjoon sighed at his desperate friend and finally decided to speak :

" Yunho ? " he tried calling the other but when he didn't get any respond he slammed the file he was holding on the table and screamed : " JUNG YUNHO ".

Yunho looked at him : " WHAT ?!!!! "

" Where did you reach by your wild mind?" hyungjoon asked. When yunho stayed silent with a serious look : " Is it jaejoong?"

Yunho nodded.

" Go figure! " hyungjoon said sarcastically with a smirk : " Your life is always related and surrounded by him. He is in every corner of your mind, In every tear, every laugh-----"

" And every breath " yunho cut him.

" I hate your stupid-in-love smile " hyungjoon rolled his eyes.

" What ?!! " yunho asked.

" You two are exactly the same. You have the same weird habits " Hyungjoon smirk became bigger.

Yunho stayed silent as he turned his head away, eyes looked to the note on the window.

" You will by him his favorite ice cream and sometimes you will eat it just to know the taste he loves. I still remember the time where I found you passed out on your living room and you were red like a tomato with a strawberry ice cream in the floor. I cursed you a thousand time because of what you did you might have died still when I asked ' why? ' you answered with that stupid-in-love smile and an idiotic answer that you wanted to taste what he loved. " hyungjoon explained.

Yunho just listened. He know that was a very stupid thing to do but come on he has his own reason.

" Jaejoong in the other hand sometimes drank coffee even though he hate it but he said he want to taste the bitter taste you are addicted to. Once when he was drunk he told me he wish to be the bitter coffee you are addicted to. He wanted you to be addicted and deeply in love with him "

" The more I spend with you two, the more I realize how similar you are " hyungjoon added " the way you talk, the way you humbly bow to everyone, even the way you sigh or laugh are similar sometimes. It's similar yet different ".

" what do you mean? " yunho asked.

" I don't know how to explain it exactly! It's just when you turn to the right he will turn left, when you rise your right hand he will rise his left. You know what? It's like looking at the same man in front of a mirror"

Yunho did notice that before but hyungjoon words made it clearer. He and jaejoong are like that. They are different, yet they complete each other. Like a man staring at his missing other half.

The image of his reflection in jaejoong's eyes flashed back in his mind and he smiled.

He was jaejoong's reflection and jaejoong was his.

If his reflectin was in jaejoong's eyes jaejoong reflection was in his heart.

" If you ever feel alone and
The glare makes me hard to find "

Jaejoong sighed for the tenth time now. He was in his office where he should work on the new designs since he should submit them today but damn he can't think of anything!!!!

Why is this so hard?

Heechul walked into his o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter