Cry

When I Was Your Man !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Song : ' Rihanna - cry '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrSKbxuJ_1w&spfreload=10

" I am not the type to get my heart broken

I am not the type to get upset and cry "

After 5 years :

Yunho is still the same person. He entered the building and smiled for everyone who bowed respectably to him. When he went to his office he noticed how his beautiful secretary Hyuna jumped out of her place, fixed her hair, and bowed in a seductive way.

" Morning Mr. Jung " Hyuna greeted him.

" Morning " yunho smiled and replied :  " Can you please bring my coffee and the files that I ordered ? ".  

Yunho entered his office. He sat on his chair and started looking through the mountain of papers that was placed on his disk.

After A few minutes someone knocked the door and entered. Hyuna placed yunho's coffee on the disk. She lowered her shoulders as low as possible trying to give yunho the best view of her s. She tried so hard to get yunho's attention for the past three years she worked here. But it never worked. Yunho never looked at her in a lustful way. What between them was business not more or less. And that irritated her. A lot.

Hyuna finally gave up and walked out of the office. Well she still have tomorrow to try again.

Yunho heard the door being closed and finally rose up his head and leaned back on his chair. ' Hyuna never gives up ' yunho knows this so well. But he didn't care. He will never care actually. He was taken, His heart was taken, his heart beatted for one person. A person he misses so damn much. And guess what he is still deeply in love with that person. He still regret letting him go, He still remember their last fight and he wishes if he can travel back in time to correct every mistake he did and to swallow back every hurtful word that came out of his mouth.

Unfortunately, He can't.

Yunho's eyes fall on the cup of coffee. Again he heard a very beautiful voice whispering to him : ' I told you a thousand of time Jung Yunho !! Don't drink coffee in the morning without eating your breakfast first !! '.

Yunho smiled at the memory of  jaejoong scolding him. If jaejoong was still a part of his life he will absolutely skip his meals just to see that pissed off face and hear his complains for an hour. This was totally fine with him. If jaejoong will scold him for hours but at the end make a very delicious meal for him. He will absolutely do it.

But that was when ' if ' was in the sentence. And  NO there aren't any ' if ' and there aren't  ' jaejoong' anymore.

Yunho drank his coffee. . This bitter coffee was way too bad compared to jaejoong's sweet tasty coffee.  The bitter taste of it reminded him of his bitter reality. He wanted to cry so badly. But again who was he ?

 JUNG YUNHO !

" Cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye "

They were heading to a business party. And of course yunho must be there. He must be smiling to everyone, greeting everyone, chatting with everyone, and complementing the women and men. So what he should do is to act as if he was totally fine. But the truth is he wasn't.

The party went well and yunho was bearing with everything until his dad walked to him with another man. He introduced him to the man and they chatted together. The business man complemented yunho and told him how handsome he was. Yunho smiled in return.

When they were in the middle of a business conversation a young woman approached them and smiled to yunho. She introduced herself and yunho figured out that she was the daughter of the business man.

" yunho- shi would you please spend this time with my daughter ? " the business man asked.

Yunho smiled politely and agreed : " sure ".

The woman was just perfect.

She was beautiful But not as beautiful as him.

She was y But not as y as him.

She was polite But not as polite as him.

She was so innocent But not as innocent and pure as him.

Simply, she wasn't the person yunho wanted. She wasn't yunho's other half. She wasn't HIM.

The young woman was going to leave and yunho being the gentle man he was he accompanied her.

" it was so nice to meet you and be with you yunho-shi " the woman said smiling shyly to him.

Yunho smiled back : " nice to meet you too "

" I hope that we can meet again, goodbye yunho-shi " the woman said and walked to the car.

Yunho just smiled to her and watched her until she got into the car and left.

It never affected him. He never leaves his heart opened. It never hurts him to say goodbye.

" Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole 'in love' thing "

 

Yunho felt a hand resting on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Hyun Joong smiling to him.

" what now ? " yunho asked knowing that his friend will make fun of him.

" She is hot and you let her go like that ! " hyun joong joked.

Yunho sighed : " don't start with me hyun joong".

Hyun joong sighed. He know why yunho is always like that. Actually it made him happy that yunho is still thinking of jaejoong. The fact that yunho still remember, and never let go of those memories made him happy. Maybe this was a tiny hope for the two unfortunate lovers.

" And you know my reasons so well " yunho said looking at hyun joong in the eye.

Hyun Joong smiled in return. Yeah he sure knows yunho's reasons. That's why it pained him.

" don't forget to bring the files I told you about tomorrow when you come to my house " yunho reminded hyun joong.

" oh my god yunho !! it's a holiday for god sake !!! you are a workaholic but I am not ! " hyun joong said.

" We need to finish the project " yunho said.

" But I need my holiday ! I need to enjoy my life ! " hyun joong tried to protest. Yunho glared at him but hyun joong didn't care and continued : " I have to pick up my niece can I come at 5 pm ? ".

Yunho glared at him. Hyun joong always finds excuses and finally never come. Yunho would never fall for this again : " no excuses Kim Hyun Joong ! 2 pm ".

Hyun joong knew that he can't win this argument but at least he tried : " 4 pm "

" 2 pm " yunho said coldly while walking away.

" 3 pm " hyun joong screamed.

" I said 2 pm and that’s final " yunho said.

" fine " hyun joong finally gave up. He can never win against yunho. Not when it comes to something related to work.

" And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing "

 

Yunho was in his apartment waiting for hyun joong to show up. He organized the papers that they will work on. And was only waiting for the files that hyun joong should bring. Finally, hyun joong walked into the apartment while screaming : " I am here ".

Yunho went downstairs to welcome his friend. But he heard something. The sounds of the steps ! it wasn't for one person only ?! there is someone else ! but yunho shrugged it off .

" YAH ! Kim Hyun Joong didn't I say 2 pm ?! " yunho said trying to sound angry.

Hyun joong smiled innocently : " I am half an hour late. It should be alright yunho ".

" So what's your excuse this time ? I prepared myself mentally to hear any weird or supernatural thing happened to you. So hurry up and tell me ". yunho said.

" oh it's not any random excuse yunho !! I had to pick up this beauty since her mom is busy. So I had to help " hyun joong explained.

" oh ! you are such a gentle man aren't you ? " yunho said sarcastically. " Wait ! what ! a beauty ! ".

Hyun joong smirked and stepped aside. There behind him stood a very beautiful girl. She was a kid. Yunho guessed that maybe she was four years old. The girl looked at yunho shyly and a very light red color decorated her cheeks when she met his eyes.

" Annyegesayo , I am Kim Jiyool. Sorry for the interruption uncle. I am so sorry " jiyeon bowed slightly to him.

Yunho's heart melted. God This girl is really beautiful. When she blushed as soon as she met his eyes made her more beautiful. She was so cute. The way how she blushed even more when yunho smiled to her reminded him of how jaejoong used to blush a lot when their eyes met before they start dating.

Yunho lowered himself to her level and smiled warmly to her : " hey sweety ". He took her hand : " did this mean uncle made you wait for long ? ".

The girl finally rose her head meeting yunho's eyes. This eye contact made yunho's heart skip a beat. The big doe black beautiful eyes were so familiar. Those beautiful eyes are just like the eyes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter