Welcome To My Game.

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The place was a mess. The wind blew away everything. Men in uniform rushed around gathering witnesses and information. "Doo Joon, please drink something..." Allison pushed a cup at his face but he just swat her hand away and the cup fell to the ground. 

"OI DOO JOON!" Jun Hyung grabbed him by the collar but was stopped by Dong Woon.

"Hyung.. Don't." 

Jun Hyung sighed and let go of Doo Joon who fell to the ground. "Why the hell did this happen?" Soo Yun walked around the open field and pushed away some debris. "Unnie..."

"Why would someone want to kidnap Sonya noona?" Yo Seob watched as Hyun Seung walked around the area. He squinted his eyes and pushed away some small debris and picked up a CD.

"Doo Joon." Everyone looked at the gold CD in Hyun Seung's hands as he passed it to Xernie. She turned it around to read the title.

"To my dearest C12."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Xernie, you done cracking the CD's password?"

"Would you relax Doo Joon oppa? Sheez you're getting on my nerves..." Everyone was at Cube headquarters and Xernie was trying to crack the password that would reveal the file in the disc. "Got it!" The screen turned grey. A figure walked into the room and stood under the spotlight. He has a full jig saw mask on.

"Why hello there my dear C12! Won't you join me in this game as my pawns? Opps!" he chuckled darkly, "I almost forg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter