The case so far.

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every remainding member of the C12 were gathered in the meeting room of Cube Headquarters. This place brought back so much memories to each of them. After all, it was the place where they first met.

"Alright," Doo Joon gathered the papers as he sat at the edge of the round table so that everyone can see him, "for now we can't do anything. We will just have to wai for their so called 'instructions'. Let's review the case so far. Allison."

She nodded and a case file popped up on the small screen behind them. "On 13th June 2013, at the wedding of agents Yoon Doo Joon and Sonya Silverstone, the wedding was crashed by mysterious armed man." Doo Joon closed his eyes and grimmaced, recalling the painful scene. "A disk was left behind."

Screenshots of the video from the disk appeared on the screen. "It was clear from the contents of the video that the 'masterminds' had a grudge against the C12 and we are, without a doubt, their targets."

"I will take over from here, Allison." Yo Seob wanted to give her a break. "Agent Xernie managed to track down the shop where the camera used to record the video was bought from 3 days after the kidnap. We proceeded to New York but, i was a trap. Agent Hyun Ae was taken away from us there." 

When Hyun Ae's photo appeared on the screen, Gi Kwang's heart was crushed. She was smiling ever so brightly in the picture. "Gi Kwang ah~" He could still hear her voice in his head.

"A thumbdrive left the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter