Behind closed doors.

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Man, I know right! I totally agree with you! Our generation has no idea how to appreciate true photography. With Instagram and everything." Xernie looked at Hyun Ae, amazed. Man, she really knows how to keep a conversation going. The old man had a pleasent smile on his face, seemingly enjoying this conversation.

"Well, time to get to work." She whispered to herself and began looking around. 

The model of video camera was made in 2007 and there was quite the range of cameras here. Dating all the way from the 1950s, boy this place was an excellent vintage shop!

"This place is so clean though." Xernie noted to herself as she browsed through the camera's model by model.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey old man, what ya doing out here alone anyway? No one helping you to run this shop?" Hyun Ae also noted how clean the place was, kind of impossible for a man his age to clean up alone.

"Oh no no, I have a assisstant. Around your age, in fact."

"Wow, is she like your grand daughter or something?" Her eyes shifted to the things behind him. Strange... that part looked a little dusty.

Too dusty to have been cleaned any time in the past 10 years.

The old man followed her gaze and when he saw the spot she was looking at, he immediately took out a duster and dusted the area. "Well yeah, she's quite a busy girl though, in college and stuff now." His sleeve fell down a little as he stre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter