Replacement

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was shocked to see Alice again. It's been awhile since they saw her after all. The last time they saw her was when she was paying respects to Vinny at her funeral and everyone was sure that they will never cross paths with her ever again. However....

It looks like they were wrong.

Here she was right before them, under the worse possible circumstances. "You..." Allison squinted her eyes, "replacement...!?"

"Eric, what is the meaning of this!" Doo Joon roared.

"As the name 'C12' suggest, you are supposed to have 12 members. Sonya has been kidnapped, that I can understand. Are you telling me Vinny will come ba-" Hyun Seung shoved Eric to the wall and glared at him.

"Your point...? VINNY CAN'T BE REPLACED JUST LIKE THAT! DON'T AROUND WITH US!" 

"Hyun Seung oppa!" Soo Yun and Yo Seob tried to pull him back as Dong Woon stood in between them to prevent Hyun Seung from further assaulting Eric.

"Hyung! Please calm down! You know he speaks the truth..." SIlence filled the room as everyone looked down. Hyun Seung shrugged Soo Yun and Yo Seob offed and walked out of the room but not before glaring at Alice.

"You'll never replace her."

"Ignore him and do your job, Alice." Eric gave her a pat on the shoulder and walked out.

Once again the awkward silence clouded the room. "I'm..." Alice began. She took a deep breath, "I'm sorry. I know I can never replace Vinny. So I ask of you guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter