Lotte World

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26th June 2013 // 6PM

"Now that we are here, what's next?" Allison looked at the crowded entrance worriedly. The safety of the public might be at stake here.

A random Lotte World mascot bumped into Hyun Seung, "sorry sorry!" it apologized before running away. Hyun Seung looked at it's disappearing backview suspiciously before Alice brought him back to his senses.

"Hey! Look on the ground! The same letter..."

Doo Joon picked it up and read it loud enough for only the Cube Agents to hear. "Time is running out. The safety of the peak hour crowd is at stake. Can you find me...?"

"Are you kidding me!? They are seriously toying with public safety?" Gi Kwang growled. 

"No time to be mad. Let's split up. I'm asuming the mascot is our target. Gi Kwang, Xernie, you both will follow me. Alice with Hyun Seung, Allison and Jun Hyung, Soo Yun and Yo Seob. Keep in contact. GO!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew something was suspicious about that mascot." Hyun Seung whispered as he and Alice ran through the crowd, looking for him.

"He ran away before we noticed anything. Not to mention he is fast."

"That's not my only concerned..." Hyun Seung stopped in his tracks for awhile catching Alice off guard.

"Hyun Seung?"

"There was something familliar about that voice."

---------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter