The Truth

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My dear daughter..." Dickson tried to watch towards Vinny but froze when she shifted her gun to aim at him. "Vinny...?"

"You are no father of mine." She spat. "Oi! Cloud! Hurry up and get rid of your diguise already!"

Soo Yun felt the grip on her losened as the guard began taking of his wig and face mask revealing a baby faced boy with blond hair. ( http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3254/dohyung1.jpg ) He pouted at Vinny, "but Honey~ I enjoyed the disguiseeeee!"

She roller her eye before turning her attention back to Amanda who wouldn't stop glaring at her. "How... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"

Vinny smirked as Soo Yun ran behind her to help the rest of the agents out of the cage. (Mind you, they had just been drugged so their bodies were still weak.) Cloud proceeded to tie up the three masterminds together.

"Who the hell do you think I am?"

-----------------------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------

13th June 2011 (Fairy Tale Murders)

"She's in critical condition!" 

"Hurry up and get her to the hospital!"

"Supress her bleeding!" 

Vinny could barely keep her eyes open as she looked around her, people rushing to save her. She felt as if every single bone in her body was broken. The trees had broken her fall a bit if not she would be dead instantly but the pain was... unbearable. "Let me sleep for awhile..." Was she never going to wake up?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What!?" Soo Yun and Yo Seob gave Eric a shocked look. "You want me to lie about sis dying?" Eric nodded. "...Why?"

"Alice hasn't told you guys about it but she uncovered a revenge plot. We have no idea who is involved. The best way is for one of the members to go undercover. This is a good chance. Vinny won't be a target for the revenge game at the same time. And... she needs time to recover. I don't know how long but she's badly injured now."

Soo Yun bit on her lips. She looked at Yo Seob who just held her hands, smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter