Reunited

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are!!!" Doo Joon clutched his fist together as hthe figure came out form the darkness into view. "Elliot from the C.I.A!"

Elliot chuckled at the agent's shocked face. "Why hello there! Thank you so much for helping me with the Fairy Tale murders! Oh, and allow me to introduce my friend over here!" Another figured came out from the shadows.

"Impossible...!" Soo Yun gasped, covering both her hands with her mouths.

"Soo Yun, it's been awhile."

Yo Seob hugged her, "Soo Yun, do you know him?"

"Dad...?"

First Elliot and now Soo Yun's dad!? What was going on here! "Elliot! Explain yourself!" Doo Joon growled, baring his fangs at him.

"Calm down tiger!" Elliot laughed. "Of course I will explain." He walked towards the cage and slammed it. "You guys drove me to this."

"What do you mean?" Allison hissed.

Elliot looked down at them darkly. "After you guys uncovered my 'brainwashing' plot, I tired to cover it up. Eric, being the busybody he is, revealed my plot to our government. And you meddlesome kids went through lengths to have ever single criminal killed. I was removed from the C.I.A, my life, RUINED! ALL THANKS TO YOU BRATS!"

"...And you, Davidson?" Soo Yun glared at her dad.

"Now, now. That's no way to talk to your dad, Soo Yun dear. I just want to reunite with you!" Davidson gave a crooked smile. "I won't risk losing another daughter, not after I lost your sister to Cube."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter