They won, again.

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere in Xernie's ward was beyond depressing.

The C12 were gathered there, or at least... what was left of the C12. Yet another one of their comrades were taken away from them. Hyun Ae was taken away from them...

"Hyun Ae... Hyun Ae...." Xernie cried silently in her sleep. It pained Dong Woon that even in her sleep, she couldn't find peace, drips of sweats traveling down her forehead as she struggled in her sleep.

"Shhh... Xernie..." He placed a kiss on her forehead, "it's ok..." Even in her sleep, Xernie grip on Dong Woon's hand grew even tighter.

Alice looked at the thumbdrive in her hands. This game has to stop, soon. They were losing too much, too fast.

"DAMN IT!" Gi Kwang slammed his fist against the walls before falling to the ground, knees first. "I knew something was up, I knew it! And yet.... I still... I still..." Tears began falling down his cheeks, seeing no end. The kind of pain that he is going through now... Only Doo Joon and Hyun Seung can truely understand it.

Doo Joon knelt down beside him and helped him up by the shoulders, "the rest of us will head back to view the thumbdrive. Dong Woon, stay here with Xernie."

--------------------------------

"They didn't even bother locking this thumbdrive." Allison squinted at the screen as the contents of the thumbdrive loaded. "Are they trying to mock us...?" They were in a dark room in the mansion, the only source of light coming out from the 10 computer screens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter