INTRODUCTION: Welcome to Cube Investigation Associations

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The girls who havent submit pictures will have a temporary picture until they send it to me)

 

It's been nearly 2 years since the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. 

2 years since Vinny died.

Everything has been peaceful.

Until now.

They are not just gathering for a wedding.

There's more then meets the eye. 

Core Characters

YOON DOO JOON (YL) 24 Years Old

The head leader of the C12. Engaged to Sonya. Personally involved in the 'Fairy Tale Murders' case. Usually fights head on and serves as the Combat Leader.

Ever since the 'Fairy Tale Murders', Doo Joon has been living in Seoul with Sonya who is still recuperating from the events of the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. He is the only one who is still actively helping out in Cube;KOREA. He got engaged to Sonya 6 months after the 'Fairy Tale Murders' but never really found time to get married due to all the cases he was involved in.

Sonya Silverstone (SONIA) 22 Years Old

Engaged to Yoon Doo Joon. The final target of the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. Usually fights from a distance and serves as the first aider of the team. 

After the events of the 'Fairy Tale Murders', Sonya has been busy recuperating from the slight trauma that it brought. She has been working at a cafe and visiting her family in California. The months have been blissful for her especially since she got engaged to Yoon Doo Joon.

Jang Hyun Seung (Prince) 21 Years Old

Lover of Vinny Lai. Personally involved in the 'Fairy Tale Muders'. Fights from a range as the team's locator. 

Hyun Seung moved back to America to take over the Jang Empire. According to Gayle, he has been working non stop and even if he does take breaks, he ends up crying over the death of his girlfriend, Vinny. He has been appearing on various finance magazines as the bachelor of the year and the Jang Empire has seen new heights ever since he took over.

Vinny Lai (HONEY) DECEASED

Deceased lover of Jang Hyun Seung. Sister of Lai Soo Yun. Died in action during the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. Fights by close combat and serves as the undercover agent of the team.

Vinny passed away after she was shot off the roof by Edmund in the final moments of the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. No one was allowed to see her body as it was deemed to gruesome. It was also the decision of her sister, Soo Yun.

Yong Jun Hyun (JOKER) 23 Years Old

Lover of Allison Key. Personally involved in the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. Serves as a scout for the team and fights close ranged.

Jun Hyung moved back to Washington DC after the 'Fairy Tale Murders'. He currently heads his own investigation team in Washington DC with Allison by his side. 'Unsolvable' is not i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter