Round 1, Start!

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And once again, thanks to the awesomeness of Jang Hyun Seung, we have another giant mansion to live in." Dong Woon sweatdropped as Xernie set up the IT stuff. He barely managed to catch the bunch of wires she threw at him.

"Isn't that good? Now stop complaining and help me out here!"

"Okok, sheesh..."

As they got about setting everything up, they heard a knock on the door and Jun Hyung came in. "Hey, have you guys seen Hyun Seung?"

They looked at each other, confused. "No... why?"

"Ever since we arrived at the mansion no one has seen him." Allison came in from behind and held out a golden note. "Well... this little thing here states that he went to settle so business stuff."

"...Right." Xernie sighed and started up her laptop. "Regardless, there's no time to waste. Who do you guys want to dispatch?"

A giant map appeared on the screen showing the full layout of New York, a single red dot blinking in the middle of the screen. A single red dot representing their target.

"You're starting to sound more like a leader then me, Xernie." Doo Joon smirked as he walked in with the rest of the team. "Anyway, we can't send the whole team there, it will only make it more obvious as to who we are. So..."

"Hold on a minute, I'm definitely going."

"Xernie? Don't be ridiculous!" Dong Woon stepped infront of her and faced her. "It's too dangerous for you! You have no fighting skills. how are you suppose to defend yourself?"

"You know I have to go. I'm the only one who knows how to keep the GPS Signal alive." An awkward silence filled the room. True, intelligence officers have never been engaged in field activity. However, there were special situations and...

This was one of them.

"I understand." Doo Joon looked at the rest of the team. "Xernie will be dispatched on this mission. Following us will be Yo Seob, Alice, Hyun Ae and Soo Yun. The rest of you will remain on standby with Allison taking charge. Is that clear?"

"Hyung! I want to go t-"

"Don't worry Woonie," Yo Seob placed a hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter