Conflicting Emotions

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your lives are far from being safe right now.” Vinny grimaced. “They will enter the final phase of their plans soon. Whether our efforts so far was a waste or not, this final round will determine it.”

“She’s right… They were pretty damn mad when we got out.” Allison chuckled bitterly.

“Well it doesn’t matter! We got the original C12 all here now so it will be o-“

“Hyun Ae.” Said person looked questioningly at Vinny who cut her off. “I’m not joining back the C12 now.” In an instant, the entire room went into an uproar. Questions of why and words of reasoning flooded her eyes before she shouted, “I’M NOT AND THAT’S FINAL!”

As the room fell silent, she looked at everyone briefly before hurrying out of the room. Along the corridors her pace slowly quickened before she started running. Everyone was stunned, even more so when Alice was the first person to give chase.

“Does… Vinny hate us for all the hurt we’ve put her through…?” Xernie bit on her lower lip, a sense of guilt overcoming her. “I mean, for our sick she had to remain ‘deceased’, stay in the Leo family mansion, the very place that ruined her life…”

“Are you guys stupid?”

“Wh-“

“We said,” the two twins stood back to back. “Are you guys stupid?”

Dong Woon gritted his teeth and slowly approached them with a menacing aura, “hey, learn your place.”

Yun stopped Dong Woon in his tracks and flashed him a smile. “I think they meant to say that yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter