Unusual

Cube Investigations Association 2: Revenge Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yes, I accidentally double posted, I have no idea how that happened. And I'm glad that there are still people around! ♥ On with the story!!!

-----------------------

The door bell chimed as Hyun Ae and Xernie entered the shop. An eldery man stood at the counter, polishing the glass. Upon their apperance, he greeted them with a gentle smile. "Welcome to Photique, ladies! How may I help you two charming girls?"

A shudder crept up Xernie's spine as she nodded at him, whispering into Hyun Ae's ear, "Keep him busy."

Hyun Ae merely smiled in response and skipped towards the counter where he was. "Good day to you sir!"

"My, my," he chuckled, "what a bubbly young lady! How may I help you?"

"well, you see. I bought a..." Hyun Ae began engaging in a really long conversation about cameras while Xernie snooped around the shop, taking a look at the various products. She looked back once in awhile when a chuckle was heard.

"...She's good."

---------------------

"How is everything on your end so far? YL to Lotus and A1."

"Nothing suspicious." Yo Seob continued peering through the scope of his sniping gun, lying low on the roof beside Soo Yun.

"This place is rather quiet considering it's in New York..."

"Why? Scared?" Soo Yun pouted at Yo Seob's teasing causing him to chuckled. "Well, it's rather far from central. That might be a reasonn for the tranquility."

"I guess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter