CHAPTER 23

Beautiful Restriction

Start of Happy Ending? Or Not?

 

Tiffany POV

 

After a month of recovery in the hospital the doctor let me went home. I’m so happy that I’ll be living a normal life again. The doctor said I should get a therapy for the trauma that had happen to me just to be safe. So I’ll be in a session with a therapist for post-traumatic stress for the next couple of weeks. As I finished packing up my things suddenly I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

 

“Yah~! Who is this?” I said while trying to uncover the culprit.

 

“Take a wild guess.” The person said with a different tone but I knew who this is.

 

“Hmm let me guess… A big pair of manly hands with a slight smell of not so good perfume…” Then suddenly he retracted his hands from my eyes.

 

“Hey I thought you like this scent?” He said while pouting like a baby.

 

“Wonnie~! I was just kidding. I love your scent… It makes my heart skip a beat.” I said then I gave him a kiss.

 

Suddenly the door opens, “Tiffany we ha- YAH! YOU TWO ARE KISSING AGAIN?!” My grumpy oppa said.

 

We broke our kiss and my cheeks are turning to cherry red tomato again. We’ve been caught several times by Kyuhyun oppa. Thank goodness he’s the only one who keeps on accidentally catching us kissing.

 

“Mianhe oppa…” I said.

 

“Aigoo stop this nonsense lets go now they’re all been waiting for us in the house Mom called for the nth time now.” He said while picking up all my luggages.

 

We went to the car and Kyuhyun oppa is driving so I thought Siwon and I can sit at the back seat.

 

“Okay that all of the luggages- Hey, hey hyung why are you sitting there? Sit in front I’m not your driver.” Kyuhyun oppa said.

 

“Aigoo Kyu let me sit beside your sister.” Siwon whined.

 

“No, no, no, no, you sit in front or I’ll tell Leeteuk hyung that you’ve been kissing our sister more often and the times I’ve caught both of you in the hospital.” He said.

 

Siwon just followed what my brother said and I just sat comfortably and sad at the back seat.

 

When we arrive at our house I saw from the outside of the window balloons scattered everywhere.

 

“Huh, looks like we’re having a party here.” I said while getting my stuff at the back of the car.

 

“Hey give me that you shouldn’t be carrying heavy things.” My brother told me.

 

Then Siwon grabbed my hand and said “Let’s go now, your family is waiting for you.” I smiled and walked with him hand in hand.

 

I saw all of them gathered in the living room holding balloons and cake with a ‘Welcome Home Tiffany!’ written on it. All of the party stuffs are pink even the whole house is decorated with pink and it made me laugh but the most wonderful thing that made me happy is that seeing my family and friends again is more than enough for me.

 

They all fill me in so many stories about the things happen during when I was asleep. And I knew so many things happened they say most of them changed after that incident like my Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon got together and they’re so sweet with each other. Also Jessica and Donghae they look like they cannot be separated with each other. My Kyuhyun oppa and Seohyun is still not that showing off there affections to each other when everyone is around since it’s still a secret that only Siwon and I knows about it. As for my other friends I can see they’re happy with their relationships and it makes me happy as well. Hopefully this will be the end of our misery.

 

***

Someone’s POV

 

“So you’ll be attending new school tomorrow?” My brother asked.

 

“Yes my dear brother. My revenge starts tomorrow.” I told him.

 

“Are you sure about this? What for? A mentally deranged man?” He said.

 

“You know nothing brother! He’s the only one I ever love! Tiffany Hwang ruined everything! SHE made him a mentally deranged man! No one can stop me from doing this!” I screamed at him.

 

“Just make sure you won’t get hurt in the end.” He said.

 

“I’ve been badly hurt brother. This is nothing compared to what she had done to him.” I said.

 

***

Siwon POV

Finally Tiffany is going back to school now I hope she’ll catch up soon with the lessons I know it’s been several months since the last time she had set her foot in school. Thankfully her teachers will be giving her some special classes so that she won’t be requiring transferring to a new class for this semester.

 

“You ready?” I asked her and held her hand.

 

She smiled at me and said, “You’re still worried aren’t you?”

 

“Well a little?” I chuckled and smiled back at her.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll be fine. WE will be fine” She said sounding so reassuring.

 

As we walked pass the hallway of the school I can’t help myself to let go of her. Afraid of losing her again is my worst and greatest fear now.

 

“My room is here now.” She said I looked at her with a sad face.

 

“Oh come on oppa, don’t be like that~!” She said and pinched my nose.

 

“Ow! That hurts you know!” I said.

 

“Don’t such a baby~!” She said and kissed my nose.

 

“Well that escalated quickly.” I said and she laughed at me.

 

“We’ll see each other later okay?” I told her.

 

“Yes oppa~!” Then she gave me a peck on my cheek and went inside her classroom.

 

As I walk into my class suddenly I bumped into someone, “Oh I’m so sorry.” I said as I helped her pick up her things.

 

“It’s fine, I was the one who wasn’t looking where I go.” She said.

 

“Here, your things.” I handed her things over.

 

“Thank you…?” She said as she reached out for my hand.

 

“Siwon. Choi Siwon, and you?” I asked.

 

“Hara, Goo Hara.” She said as she smiled at me.

 

***

 

Tiffany POV

 

Another hour of class before lunch time and everyone is already sleepy and tired of History class. Jessica is drifting to sleep, again and Hyoyeon writes silly things on her book and shows to us and making us laugh. We’re just holding it together because we don’t want detention. Then I noticed Siwon’s brother staring at me I looked at him questioningly but he just looked away.

 

“I notitced that Seunghyun oppa is looking at you. Once in a while” Hyoyeon suddenly whispered to me.

 

“Nah maybe it was just a coincidence.” I said.

 

Then our History teacher suddenly announced something, “Okay class we will be having a talent show for next month the audition schedules will be posted later if you’re interested just see the bulletin boards later.”

 

My classmates started chattering about the talent show. I’m quite interested about it but I can’t join since I still have so many things to catch up.  As the class was done me and my friends went to the cafeteria. Then I saw my prince laughing around with his friends he saw me and stood up to come at me.

 

“How’s your first day my beautiful princess?” He asked as he kissed my cheek.

 

“Well it’s kinda boring.” I told him.

 

“I’m guessing History was your last class?” He said as we walk near the line to get our lunch.

 

“How did you know? Is History always that boring in every class?” I asked as I pick some food at the counter.

 

“Well Mr. Bae’s class is always boring.” He said and we laughed for a while.

 

“Anyway are you free this weekend?” He suddenly asked.

 

“If my special classes won’t be move, I’m free this weekend why?” I said.

 

“I want to ask you on a date. You know, I missed going out with you.” He said.

 

“Aww I’ve missed you too my prince.” I said as I hugged him tightly.

 

We ate our lunch and went to our respected classes after.

 

***

 

Seohyun POV

 

I was waiting outside the school garden for Kyuhyun oppa to have lunch with him. Since most of our friends still doesn’t know about us. We don’t want hide it forever just a little longer since my parents still won’t allow it. Siwon oppa was the only one who knows in our family but still he’s not favored on my relationship with Kyuhyun oppa. He always keeps us apart. It’s hard to hide this relationship I love him but I don’t know for how long this will be.

 

“Juhyun-ah, I brought your favorite.” He said as he approached me.

 

“Waa~! Oppa you didn’t have to, I have my food of my own.” I said the he pouted at me.

 

“I’ve told you that I’ll bring you food last time right?” He said giving me as puppy sad face.

 

“I must have forgotten oppa, mianhae.” I said.

 

“Let’s just eat it together oppa?” I suggested to him as I get my own food from my bag.

 

As we eat our lunch suddenly he asked me, “Juhyun do you have anything to do this weekend?” He asked.

 

“I have nothing to do this weekend oppa, why did you ask?” I said as I fed him some tuna kimbap that I made.

 

“Weh.. ay.. jush- wann-ed.. dow.. as-“ He tried to talk as he chewed the food.

 

“Yah~! Don’t talk when your mouth is full oppa.” I told him and he finished his food first.

 

“Okay, uh I just want to ask you… If you can go out with me this weekend?” He said.

 

“Oh like a date oppa?” I asked.

 

“Well yeah, we haven’t had a real date other than eating together secretly like this right?” He said as he fiddled with his spoon looking shy as always when it comes to this kind of matter.

 

“Yes oppa, I will go on a real date with you this weekend.” I said and he looked at me smiling like an idiot.

 

“Really?” He said then he stood up and started jumping around and yelling ‘yes!’ and ‘woohoo’s’ like a child won in a computer game.

 

“Oh well since you already said yes to our date, I’m giving you a heads up that we’re not going to be alone.” He said as he stopped jumping around.

 

“Like a double date? With whom?”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi guys! I know it has been 4 months since I updated hope I still have readers in this fanfic. I almost gave this up coz I don't know how to continue it until my friend told me I shouldn't abandon this. :) I'll make a good ending to this fanfic after all this is my first baby :D