CHAPTER 21

Beautiful Restriction

 

Losing You

 

Donghae POV

 

“Jessica, call the police and the others we found Fany here at the hotel. Get the quickest way as possible here we don’t have much time!” I said.

 

“Oppa is she alright?! What happened to her?” She asked.

 

“I will tell you later but now just call the pol-“ Then my phone died.

 

“Stupid phone! Hyukjae let’s destroy the door now we don’t have much time.” I told Eunhyuk.

 

“Okay hyung. Fany-ah stay away from the door as far as you can! We will destroy it!” Eunhyuk yelled so that Fany can hear it.

 

“Okay oppa just be careful!” She said.

 

“Hyung at the count of three let’s smashed the door together as hard as we can.” He said.

 

“One, two, THREEE!” Then we smashed the door and finally we opened it.

 

“Oww~!” We fell onto the ground.

 

“Donghae oppa! Eunhyuk oppa! Are you both okay?!” Tiffany asked.

 

“Ye-s we’re fine…” I’m still absorbing the impact from the crashed.

 

“Hyung, Fany-ah let’s go now before Taecyeon gets back here.” Eunhyuk said.

 

Then we all left the room. Eunhyuk called Jessica if the police are on their way here at the hotel. I asked Tiffany what Taecyeon did to her while she was held captive. She said that she was okay and Taecyeon was planning to take her away to US. Thank God we got her before he could do that.

 

While riding the elevator Eunhyuk said something.

 

“Hyung, Jessica said that we should go back.” He looks like tense.

 

“What? Why?” I asked.

 

“Taecyeon was in rage at the lobby holding a gun and threatening the police that he will kill anyone that who will enter the hotel.” He said.

 

“WHAT?!” Tiffany and I said in unison.

 

Before we could do something it was too late. When the elevator door opens we saw Taecyeon holding a gun pointing at Jessica.

 

“NO!” I screamed and Taecyeon look at my direction.

 

“Finally I’ve been waiting for you Lee Donghae.” Taecyeon said.

 

“Put that gun away from my girlfriend.” I said.

 

“Oh what did I miss? You’re his girlfriend?” He said to Jessica.

 

Jessica kept mum and I can see that she’s about to cry but she’s holding herself up not to. This is the scariest moment of my life. Seeing your girlfriend with a gun pointing at her head by some psychopath is cruel. I want to trade my place with her but Taecyeon won’t let it unless we give Tiffany to him.

 

“Give Tiffany back to me or I’ll shoot your girlfriend.” He threatened.

 

I can’t think right now. If I give up Tiffany to him what the hell is this for? Everything that we’ve done just to find her for my best friend is going to nothing. But if I will not give her to him he’ll kill my one and only love and I can’t take that.

 

“Let her go.” A sudden voice speaks up.

 

“No Tiffany, don’t do this.” Jessica said.

 

“Jessi I don’t want you to get involve in to this kind of mess. If I’ll go with him no one’s going to get hurt.” Tiffany said.

 

It was brave for Tiffany to give herself up to Taecyeon and I felt useless at this point.

 

 

Siwon’s POV

 

The moment I saw her walking towards that guy makes my heart crushed into pieces. I don’t want to see this cruel moment.

 

“Let her go.” She said to him.

 

He let Jessica go then Donghae went to her side and comfort her.

 

I thought that was it but something caught my attention back to Tiffany and Taecyeon.

It was the horrible scene that I could’ve imagined.

 

She kissed him, passionately.

 

When I saw that my world is crashing before my eyes. I cannot believe on what she did. I just want to get out of here so I walked away.

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 

And that was my cue. After distracting Taecyeon from the kiss, Tiffany managed to get the gun from him. I signaled the police to surround closer to Taecyeon so he will not escape. Then I called Donghae to take Jessica away from the scene so they will not get hurt if something messed up. Tiffany was still standing there pointing the gun to Taecyeon.

 

“You lied to me.” Taecyeon said.

 

“You’ve cross the line Taec, You threatened me and my best friend. You’re selfish as always.” Tiffany said.

 

“Can’t you see that I love you?! I will not do this if it’s not for you! I’ve been dying to be with you but you won’t let me because of that man!” He said.

 

“This is not love! You’re insane! How can you call this love if you can’t even accept the truth! That I don’t love you!” She said.

 

“No! You still love me! You’re still in love with me! If I’m not going to have you might as well he’s not going to.” He grabbed Tiffany.

 

Then we heard a shot.

 

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Sooyoung held me not to go. Then I saw Tiffany pointing the gun to Taecyeon. I don’t know what’s happening now. Then the police surrounded him but Tiffany was still there.

 

They’re having an argument. “You lied to me.” Taecyeon said.

 

“You’ve cross the line Taec, You threatened me and my best friend. You’re selfish as always.” Tiffany said.

 

“Can’t you see that I love you?! I will not do this if it’s not for you! I’ve been dying to be with you but you won’t let me because of that man!” He said and looked at me

 

“This is not love! You’re insane! How can you call this love if you can’t even accept the truth! That I don’t love you!” She said.

 

“No! You still love me! You’re still in love with me! If I’m not going to have you might as well he’s not going to.” Then he suddenly grabbed Tiffany to his side and she was struggling trying to fight him but all of a sudden we heard a gunshot.

 

I saw her fell on the ground. It was slow motion I’m seeing everything. My body and mind went on adrenaline to go to her side. She’s losing her consciousness.

 

“Tiffany! Stay with me! You’re not going to die. Please stay with me.” I cried in front of her.

 

Then the paramedics came in to get her I asked if I can stay with her inside the ambulance and they let me.

 

I held her hand and keep saying I love you. How I wish I did something not just stood there and watched her get shot. I felt really useless. I’m supposed to be his knight and shining armor, his protector like what I promised to her parents.

 

We’ve reached the emergency room of the hospital and the nurse said we should wait until she’s stable.

 

“She’s going to be fine, right?” I asked the doctor.

 

“We will try our best Sir now please go to the waiting area and we’ll call you after the surgery.” The doctor said.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

As we arrived at the hospital we saw Siwon oppa sitting at the waiting area.

 

“Oppa what did the doctors said?” I asked.

 

“She’s having a surgery right now.” He answered.

 

Suddenly Tiffany’s family arrived.

 

“Where is she? Where’s my baby?” Mrs. Hwang asked while crying.

 

“She’s in surgery Mrs. Hwang the doctors haven’t come in here yet.” Donghae explained.

 

“Where’s that bastard?!” Leeteuk oppa asked in rage.

 

“The police caught him after the gunshot. He’s in jail right now oppa.” Taeyeon explained trying to calm him down.

 

“This is all my fault…” Then we heard Siwon oppa.

 

“This is entirely all my fault. If I was strong enough to bring those guys who took her before, this will never happen.” He said crying then Seohyun went to comfort him.

 

“Oppa it’s not your entire fault, we have our own fault to if we just told to you guys earlier about that stalker thing, this will never happen.” I said to Siwon oppa.

 

“Okay guys let’s just stop blaming ourselves and let’s just pray for my baby sister to get well. I know we’ve had a long day so let’s take a rest and wait for the doctors to come out.” Kyuhyun oppa suggested.

 

We stayed for five hours now and still no doctors have come to us to report about Tiffany’s condition. But finally our wait is over.

 

“Who’s the family of Ms. Tiffany Hwang here?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know what you're thinking guys.. I'm a cruel writer >< I'm sorry for not being able to update for almost two months... Then I updated with a very sad chapter... Anyways I'll update more now since it's sembreak. I hope you'll stick with this Fanfic even if I'm a cruel author. till the next update guys.