CHAPTER 16

Beautiful Restriction

 

Sweet Kisses

 

Tiffany POV

 

Siwon has been avoiding me these past few weeks. When we saw each other in the corridors he always goes the other way around just to avoid me. I know something is wrong but I don’t know what to do. I asked Sooyoung and Donghae what happened to him but they don’t know either. I saw him at the library reading a book so I took the courage to ask him why he is acting like this.

 

“Oppa, can we talk?” I asked

 

“What are we going to talk about, Tiffany?” he is still busy looking at his book

 

“Are you avoiding me oppa?” I asked

 

“I think we should go now the librarian is looking at us.” I followed him

 

We went to the fourth floor garden of our school. I sat down at the swing waiting for one of us to break the silence.

 

“Tiffany.”

 

Finally.

 

I look at him and I can see sadness in his eyes.

 

“I heard everything.”

 

What is he talking about?

 

“I heard your conversation with Taecyeon at the restaurant last week.”

 

That is the reason why he keeps on avoiding me?

 

“I heard everything. That he’s not giving up on you.”

 

“That you said he’s trying to make you feel jealous.”

 

“That you’re his girl.”

 

“Oppa, you’re taking it all wrong.” I said

 

“You know Tiffany, I get it. You still have feelings for him. I thought I could change that.”

You already did oppa…

 

“Tiffany, all I want is for you to be happy.”

 

You are my happiness now...

 

If I’m not giving you that… I should stay away from you.”

 

He was about to leave me.

 

I have so many things that I want to tell him but I don’t know where to start.

 

“Oppa.” I called him

 

“You haven’t heard my side…”

 

He turned around

 

“You got it all wrong...”

 

“Everything you said is wrong.” I continued

 

“You know what? It hurts like hell when you’re avoiding me for weeks that I don’t even know what happened to you, to us…”

 

“Why do you think this way oppa?”

 

“I don’t love him anymore, you already changed my heart.”

 

“You’re the one that makes me happy now.”

 

“You’re the one my heart beats for.”

 

“I love you Siwon oppa.”

 

I kissed him.

 

 

Siwon POV

 

I am in the state of shock right now. Everything that I heard from her right now is so overwhelming. I cannot believe that she said those things that I’ve been longing to hear from her. Those words that I thought she’ll never say it to me. Words that is not just words, for me it’s a music that my ear keeps on playing and my heart keeps on dancing into. My brain totally malfunctioned when I felt her soft lips touched mine. It wasn’t long but it was sweet and I can feel that everything she said to me is so true. Every argument in my head is totally invalid now. I try to regain my strength and composure.

 

“I am such a fool for staying away from you knowing now that I hurt you like that.”  I hug her

 

“I will make this right.” I look into her eyes

 

“Tiffany Hwang.” I kneel down

 

“I promise you to make you happy every single day of my entire life. No matter what challenges will come on our way. I will protect you and never will I leave your side.” I lift her hand

 

“Will you be my girlfriend Tiffany Hwang?”

 

She let go of my hand and remove her necklace. I notice a familiar ring on it. She took it off from the necklace and wore it on her hand.

 

“Yes, Choi Siwon I’m yours.” She smiled and hugged me.

 

 

Donghae POV

 

Where is she?

 

I’ve been roaming around the whole school looking for her. She’s totally ignoring after that incident.   

 

I should’ve not done that stupid!

 

While cursing myself, suddenly I heard someone playing a piano. I followed the sound where it comes from then I saw her.

 

Can you tell me, how can one miss what she’s never had?

How could I reminisce when there is not past?

How could I have memories of being happy with you, boy?

Can someone tell me how can this be?

How could my mind pull up incidents

Recall dates and times that never happened?

How could we celebrate love that’s too late

And how could I really mean the words I’m about to say?

I miss the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminisce

 

Her voice is like an angel.

 

I was so immersed from her voice but then she stops singing.

 

“Why can’t I get this part right?” She said

 

“Maybe I can help” I said

 

“Oh My Gosh you scared me!”

 

“Sorry to scare you.”

 

“Are you watching me for the whole time?”

 

“No… Uh I just passed by the corridor then I heard someone playing here then I saw you.”

 

“Yeah right whatever.”

 

She stood up, got her bag and was planning to leave me there but I stop her.

 

“Wait.” I held her hand

 

“What now?” She said

 

“I actually want to talk to you.” I said

 

“About what?” She turned around and looked at me

 

“About what happened last time.” I said

 

I hold her hands and look into her eyes.

 

“I meant everything that I’ve said to you. I know you don’t feel the same way but please don’t avoid me. It’s killing me.” I told her

 

She avoided my eyes and said, “I’m not avoiding you… It’s just that I don’t know how will it not be awkward to you when that happened last time. You just stole my first kiss!”

 

“Look, I didn’t mean to steal your first kiss… It’s just that I can’t help myself not to show how I really feel for you… I’m sorry.” I walk out of the room to give her what she want, space.

Jessica POV

 

“Look, I didn’t mean to steal your first kiss… It’s just that I can’t help myself not to show how I really feel for you… I’m sorry.” He walked out of the room

 

“Wait!” I hug him from the back

 

“Everything you said is true?” I can feel his breathing

 

“Yes everything; every single word Jessica.” Then he turned around

 

“I believe you now.”

 

With that I leaned on him and kiss his cheeks.

 

 

Someone's POV

 

Where the hell is that Dean's office?

 

I was walking around the corridor while looking for the Dean's office then I suddenly saw Donghae inside a room. I was about to call him but he's with someone and looks like they have some business inside so I didn't bother them. I walked again then something hit my face.

 

"Ow.. Who did that?!" I raised my voice

 

"Oh I'm sorry that girl threw that book to me but unfortunately you're the one that got hit." A tall petite girl approached me.

 

"I officially hate this school." Then I left her.

 

To my fortunate series of events I saw my brother Siwon hyung.

 

Look what we have here.

 

I saw him with a beautiful girl and I bet she's his new girl.

 

This will be fun.

 

"I think I'll consider staying in this school." 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG I just saw this just now that my update got deleted :( and my subcribers went down what happen to AFF?