CHAPTER 20

Beautiful Restriction

 

I won't Give Up

 

Donghae POV

 

“Are you sure about this?” I asked Eunhyuk while doing the surveillance at the vicinity of the hotel.

 

“Do we have any choice hyung? This is the best thing that we could do as of the moment.” He said.

 

Then I noticed a familiar man entering the hotel.

 

“Hyukjae is that Jay Park?” I told him.

 

“I’m not sure I can’t see clearly damn it I forgot to wear my contact lenses.” He said.

 

“Aigoo, let’s go inside so that we can confirm if it’s really him.” I said then we went inside the hotel.

 

“Hyung do you think our disguise won’t be too obvious?” He asked me.

 

“I don’t think so, wait look he’s going to the elevator we must follow him.” We hurriedly ran towards the elevator.

 

Thankfully we entered the elevator in time. “Which floor Sir?” Someone asked.

 

“Uh..” Then I saw Jay look at us weirdly.

 

Hyukjae said. “Tenth floor please.”

 

***

 

Jessica POV

 

We are still waiting for Donghae oppa’s call to report the progress of their investigation at the hotel. I’m worried because what if Tiffany is not there. Where should we go and look for her? What if Taecyeon brought her somewhere far away from here? What if he did something really bad to her right now? There are so many thoughts that are running in to my mind and I know that everyone of us is so stressed out now.

 

“I’ll make some coffee, who want some?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Me, I need two.” I told her.

 

“Unnie that’s-“I cut her in the mid of sentence. “Just give me two coffee’s I need it Soo.”

 

“Okay Unnie.” She said.

 

“Sica are you alright?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I’m okay…” I told her.

 

“This is my entire fault...” I mumbled.

 

Suddenly my phone rings.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jessica, this is Donghae we’re inside the hotel now but we haven’t seen Fany here.” He said.

 

“Is there anything suspicious there oppa?” I asked

 

“Uh yeah, we saw Jay Park here.” He said

 

“Jay Park, the friend of Taecyeon?” I wonder what he is doing there.

 

“Yup the one hitting on you.” He said.

 

“Oppa stop being so jealous to him, you’re the one I love okay?” I told him.

 

“I love you too princess.” He said in his aegyo voice.

 

“Okay oppa stop it we must find out what is he doing there. Maybe he’s hiding something from us.” I told him.

 

“Got it I’ll call you later, tell everyone that we’re still here maybe until later before sunset.” He said.

 

“Okay oppa be careful, bye” I turned off the phone.

 

“So what is it unnie?” Seohyun asked

 

“Well nothing in progress but they saw Jay Park inside the hotel.” I told them.

 

“Jay Park? The one hitting on you?” Yuri said.

 

“Yah! Yuri-ah!” I punch her lightly on her arms.

 

“What is he doing there?” Sooyoung asked

 

“And that we should find out.” I told her.

 

***

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

“Why now, when I already love someone else?” I asked him still waiting for his answer.

 

He suddenly released me from his arms and chuckled, “Love someone else? Who are you fooling Tiffany, me?”

 

“I know you’re just avoiding me by using that guy. I know you’re still in love with me. I can see that in your eyes!” He added.

 

“I’m not using him just to forget you! I love him because he knows how to take care of me not like you!” I yelled at him.

 

I stood up and look at him straight through his eyes. “If you really care for me, you’re not going to do these things to me. You’ve hurt me enough so please just let me go.”

 

“You leave me no choice Tiffany; you’ve made me like this. Call me insane but I’m not letting you go.” He said.

 

Then he left the room.

 

Siwon POV

 

I don’t want to lose hope in finding her. Even if it takes my whole life just to get her back, I’ll do it.

 

“Did they find her?” I ask Sooyoung who walked inside my room.

 

“No they haven’t found her yet. Oppa, can I ask you something?” She said.

 

“About what?” I asked.

 

“What if Tiffany unnie will not come back?” She said.

 

“What are you talking about Soo? She did not run away! She was abducted by Taecyeon!” I told her.

 

Then she kept mum for a moment.

 

“Sooyoung I’ve been fighting for her ever since that I fell in love to her. Why will I give up right now if I know that she’s in danger?” I added.

 

“I’m sorry oppa I just don’t want to see you being like this. And I just can’t help the thought of what if she’ll not comeback.” She kept her head down

 

“We’re going to find her Soo, no matter what we’re going to find her.” I told her.

 

***

Eunhyuk POV

 

We are still waiting outside the hallway where we saw Jay enter a room. Then all of a sudden we saw Taecyeon went out of the room.

 

“Hyung, that’s Taecyeon! What should we do?” I asked Donghae.

 

“Act normal Hyukjae we don’t want to be seen by him!” He answered.

 

We pretend that we’re having a deep conversation so that Taecyeon won’t notice us.

 

“Put your hat on dude he’ll notice you.” I put my hat on then we saw Taecyeon going inside the elevator.

 

“Hyung are we going to follow him?” I asked.

 

“No, we’re breaking in to his room.” And we walk near to the door of Taecyeon’s room.

 

“Okay wait I’ll do that hyung step aside.” I told him.

 

“Make it fast Hyukjae we don’t want to get caught.” He said

 

I get my stuff on my bag to unlock the door thanks to my brother for teaching me how to do things like this.

 

“And it’s open! Come on hyung we have to hurry and find if Fany is here.” Then we went inside the room.

 

When we enter the room we find nothing unusual at first. It looks like a normal place then we search around if Fany is here then I notice a pair of shoes lying around and it’s a girl shoes.

 

“Hyung look at this, do you think it’s from Fany?” I asked.

 

“I’m not sure coz I don’t look at the things that a girl wears in school.” He said.

“Wait hyung have you search through that door yet?” I pointed at the door on the left side of the room.

 

“Not yet.” Then we went to the door but suddenly we heard someone coming.

 

“Quick let’s hide!” I whispered to Hyung. We hide behind the couch beside the door of the room.

 

“I just bought food for her that’s why I went outside.” A man’s familiar voice said.

 

“Okay I’ll call you later.”

 

Then we heard the footsteps coming to our direction.

 

“Hyung we’re going to get caught!” I mouthed to him.

 

“Shhh! Be quiet!” Hyung mouthed back.

 

Oh I forgot to get some drinks Aish I have to go back to the store.” We heard the door was closed so we try to peek if the man left the room.

 

“Hyung he’s gone. Let’s get out of here before he gets back!” I said.

 

“No wait we’ll have to check this room if Fany is here or not.” He protested.

 

“Aigoo okay I’ll open it quickly.” Then I tried to open the door but it won’t because it has a different lock from the previous one.

 

“Hyung it won’t open.” Then he knocked on the door.

 

“Fany-ah are you in there?” he said and knocked a few times.

 

“I think no one-“Then we heard someone.

 

“Who’s that? Yes it’s me help me please!” She yelled on the other side.

 

“Okay we’ll call them now to help you get out there, the door is too complicated to break in.” Hyung said.

 

“Are you okay Fany-ah it’s me Eunhyuk.” I said while still trying to break the lock.

 

“Yes I’m still okay.” She answered back.

 

Hyung is calling the others right now to tell them that we found Fany here at the hotel. 

 

TBC

 

A/N: Chapter 20 updated! :D I know its been three (?) months since I last updated this Fanfic.. and I'm really really sorry guys.. :( Writer's block.. Anyways I'm almost back in the game and hopefully I can finish the next chapter today :) Thanks for waiting and wow our ship is totally sailing again guys! So much sifany moments in Thailand ^__^ Yay! hopefully in the future as well :D