CHAPTER 22

Beautiful Restriction

 


Moments Like This

 

Taecyeon POV

 

‘What have I done?’

 

“What have I done Nickhun…” I constantly asked myself how did I get this far. Far enough, to hurt the one I love.

 

 

“Man you should get some sleep it’s been days since the incident. The doctors told me you haven’t eaten as well.” He told me.

 

“How is she?” I asked him.

 

“She’s still in the hospital and she hasn’t woken up ever since her surgery.” He told me.

 

“She’s going to be alright, right?” I said.

 

“I hope so Taec, I really do hope so.” He said and left my room.

 

My mind is going riled up on what happened to her. I’m having nightmares about her that’s why I don’t want to sleep. It reminds me of myself being insane about her. I want to tell her that I love her for one last time, before I leave.

 

Suddenly I heard someone step inside the room.

 

“Oppa.” I heard the familiar voice said.

 

“Tiffany?” I said as I went closer to her.

 

“How are you, oppa?” She asked.

 

“Don’t mind me Tiffany, I’m really sorry on what happened to you back there. Are you okay now?” I asked.

 

“Yes I’m fine now please oppa take care of yourself.” She said.

 

I held her hand and kissed it gently. I cried as I saw the bruises that I made into her. This is how I not wanted it to happen but it did as I gone madly in love for her.

 

I looked into her eyes and said. “Will you forgive your oppa, Tiffany?”

 

“Yes, oppa I forgive you.” She said.

 

 

Hara POV

 

I walked inside the building to see Taecyeon oppa. He was transferred here in this facility as the police suggested that he might need doctor’s help instead of putting him behind bars. I was dying deep inside on what he had become just for his love to that girl, Tiffany. All these years I’ve been waiting for him to recognize me as the one that truly cares for him. And forget all about Tiffany. She’s been messing up with Taecyeon oppa’s mind ever since we got here in Korea. He had gone totally mad for her and became a pathetic loser just to get his love back.

 

“Tiffany Hwang, you’ll pay for this.”

 

I enter his room and noticed that he’s delusional again.

 

“Oppa.” I said.

 

“Tiffany?” He said as he walked towards me.

 

I’m trying my best not to cry in front of him and carry on with his delusion of me as Tiffany.

 

“How are you, oppa?” I asked.

 

“Don’t mind me Tiffany, I’m really sorry on what happened to you back there. Are you okay now?” He said.

 

“Yes I’m fine now please oppa take care of yourself.” I just re-assured him so that he’ll stay calm.

 

He held my hand and kissed it gently. I saw tears from his eyes I can feel his remorse from the way he touches me. 

 

Then he looked into my eyes and said. “Will you forgive your oppa, Tiffany?”

 

“Yes, oppa I forgive you.” I told him and gave him a hug.

 

 

Siwon POV

 

It’s been a three weeks now since her surgery was done and yet she’s still not waking up. I visited her every day after class and stay in the hospital until midnight waiting for her to wake up. The doctor said that coma is very unpredictable; they don’t know when she will wake up. Her body is responding sometimes when tell her stories like she’s listening to me but she’s not awake. There are moments that I wish I could turn back the time and reverse everything that happened to her. Moments that I wish I should’ve been in that position instead of her.

 

It was another day of waiting for her. Just looking at her face so serene and peaceful is the most beautiful thing in the world. Then suddenly miracle thing just happened.

 

“You’ve been staring at me for the whole time my love?” She said as she opened her eyes.

 

I went closer to her, “Finally you’re awake now.”

 

I’m so happy right now she finally woke up.

 

Then I blurted out, “Tiffany, I love you.”

 

She looked at me with her breathtaking eye-smiling face. “I love you too Choi Siwon.” Then I kissed her lips.

 

The moment that I’ve been waiting for has finally come. Finally my sleeping beauty comes back to life. I don’t want to part my lips on hers because I want to cherish every moment of this scene; it’s really been a long time since we did this.

 

She broke the kiss to catch her breath. “You really missed me that much?” She teased and gave a peck on my lips.

 

“You have no idea how much I’ve been through these past few weeks without you.” I kissed her again.

 

“I can see that you can’t get enough of me huh.” She said.

 

“Well I can just kiss you all day long if you want to.” I winked at her then she laughed at me.

 

“You’re so silly, we can’t do that. I have a lot of things to catch up you know.” She said laughing at my comment.

 

“You can catch up some tomorrow if you want to.” I suggested then I kissed her again for the nth time.

 

“Calm down mister, we can’t do this here, what if someone will catch us? Especially Leeteuk oppa.” She said.

 

“Alright, alright just one last kiss?” I asked.

 

She smiled then leaned on me. It was sweet and long kiss.

 

Suddenly I heard someone open the door.

 

“Yah! What are you doing to my sister?! Miyoung you’re awake now?!”

We broke the kiss and look at the person who entered the room.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa~ We can ex-” Tiffany said.

 

“You two better explain huh. Yah Siwon hyung why didn’t you tell us that she’s awake now?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

“I-uh- she just woke up actually…” Then I looked at the clock it was almost half an hour already since she woke up.

 

Then Seohyun showed up.

 

“Oppa I brought some- Unnie! You’re awake now!” Then she went to Tiffany to hug her.

 

“Yes Seobb I’m awake now. How’s school by the way?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Unnie it’s not the same when you’re not around… Wait when did you wake up and how?” She looked at us curiously.

 

“Well I caught then kissing when I opened the door baby.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Seohyun was shocked at what Kyuhyun just said but I was stunned when he said the word ‘baby’ to my younger sister.

 

“Hey what a minute, did you just call my sister with another name?!” I said.

 

Seohyun and Kyuhyun look at each other and said, “Well uh… We can explain that too?”

 

We all sat down at the sofa beside Tiffany’s bed.

 

“Sweetie, take some rest first while I interrogate these two.” I told Tiffany

 

“But I want to be involved too; you know I’ve been out since forever.” She pouted at me.

 

“Alright but stay there and just listen to us instead.” I said to her.

 

I shifted my gaze to Kyuhyun and Seohyun. I inhaled deeply and started to ask questions to them.

 

“First of all, are you guys dating?” I asked straightforwardly.

 

They both looked at each other and answered me weakly, “Yes.”

 

“Since when did it start?” I tried to control my temper to Kyuhyun.

“About a month ago now, oppa…” Seohyun said keeping her head low.

 

“Aigoo, why did you keep this from us? Especially you, Juhyun? How can you keep it from your oppa?” I said.

 

“I-uhm we don’t want to burden you oppa since everyone was so busy looking for Tiffany unnie we kept it as a secret.” She said.

 

“That’s not a good reason to lie to everyone Juhyun. You know you can’t have a boyfriend until you graduate. You promised that to us, right?” I said.

 

“I’m sorry oppa…” Is all that she can say right now.

 

I kept silent for a moment thinking of what should I do with these two. The suddenly Kyuhyun started to speak.

 

“Hyung if I may speak, I really love her and I promise that I will take care of her. Please don’t break us apart. “He said.

 

When I heard his words I remember myself saying those to Tiffany’s father. Kyuhyun and I are almost the same we’re just in love that’s all I can say. Who am I going to break the apart? If I was in Kyuhyun’s position I will feel the same.

 

“Okay here’s the deal, both of you should tell this to our families. You know that Kyuhyun should court you first with the presence of the whole family. So both of you will get the blessings of our respective parents okay?” I said.

 

Juhyun smile on what I said but Kyuhyun look shocked.

 

“But hyung do we have to do that? I mean in front of the whole family?” He asked.

 

“Yes, do you want my sister or not? That’s what I did to your sister. You should be doing that too.” I said.

 

“It’s a tradition in our family.” Seohyun said.

 

“Yes! I will do that for Seohyun. So when are we going to meet your parents?” He looked at Seohyun and held her hand.

 

“Ah-ah! No holding hands in front of the eldest son.” I separated them.

 

“Hyung that’s unfair! You kissed my sister in front of me but I can’t hold my girlfriend’s hand?!” He said.

 

I look at Tiffany and she’s blushing deeply right now. Then she spoke, “Oppa that was an accident! Technically it was not in front of you. You stepped inside the room after we kissed.” She said defensively.

 

“Yah! Miyoung I’m your brother and you should be on my side!” He said.

 

“Okay that’s enough! You can hold Seohyun’s hand but just for now.” I said

 

“This is so unfair I was the one who caught you first kissing my sister then I was the one who got interrogated!” He said grumpily.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'M BACK! Sorry for super looooong long Hiatus of this fanfic >< I know 5 months of waiting for update is so bad I don't know if you still remember this story >< I'm really really sorry guys :( Don't worry I will update now more often. Anyways thanks for the readers who waited for this one ^^ I love you all!! And to those new subbies welcome!! :D Hope you'll like my update :D Comments will be appreciated ^^ Thanks again for holding on to this fanfic :)