unexpected meeting!

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I'm sorry I didn't include Park Jiyeon here like I promise......Promise next time she reall will appear.....sorry guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

BREAKING NEWS: Former member of SNSD Jessica Jung spotted in a restaurant and SNSD was also there.

 

 

 

 

Jessica Jung spotted in restaurant with f(x) member and friends Minkyung and Goo Hara after her accident two months ago. The other customer in the restaurant said that they saw Jessica with her sister and friends in a restaurant. Jessica Jung got missing in action within the entertainment world after her accident, no one knows her where about but after two months we can see that she’s okay after the accident that almost killed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shocking part of this incident is that SNSD members were also spotted on the same restaurant at the same time.  And when they saw each other it appeals that Jessica Jung doesn’t know them, some customer said that they hear Jessica ask her sister if she knows them and her sister said yes and it appears that our ice princess have amnesia.

 

 

 

 

The encounter is just brief but it was showing that Jessica didn’t remember her ex members. The waitress of the said restaurant also said that Jessica even said that she’s a fan of them and like their new song as 8 which is Lion Heart.

 

 

 

Is it true that she had amnesia?

Or she’s just pretending to have?

 

 

 

+393883---I hope it’s true because I think she needs to forget all the hurt she experience for the last year.

+879878---Maybe she just act that she have because she’s mad at her ex members….

 

------etc

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was reading the article of me on one site that deliver the things about idols and artist of Korea. My sister told me some of my past again when I ask her so much that it annoy her and give up and she tells me more. I know it she can’t tell the whole things because of course she didn’t know everything about me. I’m the only who can know about it, but since I can’t remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remember that incident I have with them, actually I do that on purpose because I want them to feel what I’m feeling, the pain I have, I didn’t know their reason except for what my sister told me, also my friends Hara and Minkyung. My sister introduce them two to me and I feel comfortable with them so I know they are really my closes friends. We talk and they told me what person I am before which till now a warm inside but cold outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Krys told me everything I search all about me in the internet and all I can know about them and also the entertainment industry I was part off before that it takes me two whole days. Then I watch all the shows and video we all have together even the shows I wasn’t part of now like their reality shows and guesting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

I was walking with my friends and sister when I saw the girls my sister had told me just a days ago, the girl group that kick me out. I think I’m the only one that notice them since I saw that my sister is busy talking to her member, we agreed all to eat dinner in one of the restaurant my sister said that my favorite. I pretended I didn’t saw them and started to talk to Hara that was on my side and Minkyung on the other. Which my sister introduces to me just earlier, but I feel comfortable immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

“So Hara can you tell me more about me that you know before?” I ask her, I actually comfortable around her, maybe because Soojung said she was really close friend to me.

“You’re such a lazy person unnie.” She said jokingly and laughs, and I smack her shoulder

 

 

 

 

 

We continue to walk when I bump into Krystal’s back, I look at her and saw that she saw what I see earlier, and they all looking at us now. I show my blank face, since I actually not know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter