letting her go!

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

this is the second update for the night and their reconcilation will be on the next update that will be next week maybe...if i have time! thank you for waiting! i love you guys!

 

 

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

 

 

It’s been two days since I got discharge and I know now that I needed to do the right thing. I’m a selfish one but I know I can’t be selfish with her. I needed to let her go.

 

 

 

 

“Hi Yeon.” She greets me after settling in the passenger seat, I invite her for dinner.

“Hello. Let’s go?”

 

 

 

 

 

She nods and I drive away. I keep on breathing deep because I know this will be the last time she will be mine. We agreed to eat on our favorite Korean restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

“So how was your day?” I ask

“As usual, busy because we’re launching another collection and I needed to study more about some files that needed to be sign. You?”

“I got bored because I’m still resting on my apartment and I don’t have anything to do except sleeping, watching TV and eating. I want to go back to work.” I pout

“You needed rest.” She said sternly

“But I got enough rest already.”

“Just two more days and you will have your work back, okay? Don’t be stubborn.”

“Okay.” I pout

 

 

 

 

 

We eat and talk and laugh a lot. I am going to miss this kind of moment with her. I will still be her friend but I know it’s not going to be easy. After dinner we left and I drive her to the airport. And she look at me with a confuse eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know you should go California already.” I suddenly said when she looks at me with confusion

“What do you mean Yeon?”

“I know about Tiffany disappearing, you should take her home already.” She became tense

“Her member can do that for her.” She said hesitantly

“I’m sorry because it takes long before I let you go Sica ah, it’s my mistake for waiting too long but I know since before that you can’t love me the way I love you.” I said instead

“Yeon…”

“Sica, I knew it  from way too long that it will hurt but I still didn’t let you go, I knew from the start that I can’t have your love but I love you deeply that I became selfish that I want you to be mine only.”

“*sob*” She start to cry

“I can’t be selfish anymore Sica, I love you so much that it was enough reason for me to let you go.”

“Yeon ah, *sob * mianhe….”

“Sica, don’t cry okay, I want you to be happy that why I’m doing this, you need to go back to her. We both know that you still love her since before that you don’t have any memory of her and you love her more when you remember everything.”

“H-how?” I got shock that she knows I remember everything

“I know since my last day on the hospital when you answer my parents how we met. I didn’t tell you exactly how we first met so I knew instantly that you remember your past when you answered.”

“Yeon, I’m sorry, *sob * I like you a lot, don’t *sob * doubt that.”

“I know but we both know that it wasn’t enough for you to forget her. You anger just blinded you so you try to forget about her but you can’t. Don’t deny it anymore, you deserve to be happy and she deserves a second chance. She already proves how much she loves you and regret what she did. You both got hurt and it was time for you two to be happy.”

“I know I said it*sob * but I will say it again I’m so sorry *sob * Yeon.”

“For what? I told you it was okay.”

“For Everything!”

“For choosing to be with me?” I ask and it tears me up into pieces

“*nods* I’m sorry. *sob *”

“No Sica I should be one saying sorry because I became selfish, please forgive me I just love you deeply but I want your happiness so I will let you go.”

“Thank you!”

“You should go. Do the thing that you don’t have to feel sorry to anyone. It doesn’t matter who came first or later, what matters is whom you love?” I give her ticket and passport that I get from her sister.

 

 

 

 

I already talk to Tyler ssi to do what Sica should do for the next three days.

 

 

 

 

 

“Go to her.” I said

“I can’t just go and leave, I have an important meeting tomorrow and some photo shoots to do.” She said

“I already g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter