to see her okay?

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

I was now in the Shanghai for our rehearsal of the SM town; I was dead tired already because I only had three hours sleep, I’m filming my drama and then I have this rehearsal, the concert will be this evening.

 

 

 

 

 

Sica unnie was now in HK for some studying about her company, Tyler oppa guides her carefully. He was a gentleman and she loves unnie so much even though unnie’s heart belongs to someone else. He respected unnie and didn’t push himself to be with her, he stays to be her friend after she rejected him, me and my parents was so thankful on him for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We use some connection for unnie not to be seen by media when she flies to other country, she board on a private jet plane of Tyler oppa. We’re doing everything so we can keep Jess knowing her life as an idol, my parents was bugging of telling unnie but I told them that give Jess time to heal, if we know that unnie was ready and I think that she wouldn’t be hurt anymore by what her supposed to be friends and GF did, if we are sure enough that she was not be affected by the betrayal of them then we can say to her whole life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are now in the break of the rehearsal when snsd unnies came towards me and I know what they want. My unnies condition, it’s been a month since that happens. I didn’t tell anyone about it the only ones that know about Jess amnesia are me, my parents, Tyler oppa, and the president of SM which is KYM. We told the hospital where unnie is admitted that what happen to her must be confidential and no one is allowed to know especially the media. We also beg KYM not to tell it to anyone because we can file a lawsuit if they do; it’s my unnies privacy so we can file a lawsuit in them if they told anyone about it without us knowing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Soojung ah, can you tell us how Sica was doing?” Taeyeon unnie, I just stare at them coldly

“Soojung ah is Sica okay?” Seohyun unnie

“How is she Krys?” Tiffany unnie ask in English

“-------------“ I didn’t answer them and just glare

“Please tell us that Sica unnie is okay.” Yoona, they are asking as if the worry was true

 

 

 

 

I look at her with hurt, I didn’t expect her to do this to my sister since I know she was the favorite member of my unnie except for her GF Tiffany and she didn’t even consider that she will hurt me by doing this, I am her GF after all but she dare not to do anything for my unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

YES, Yoona Im of SNSD is my GF but since what happen to my unnie I didn’t acknowledge her as one already, I tried to talk to her and she tells me that they vote her out because they think she’s a liability.

 

 

 

 

 

“What for? You kick her out of the group and ignore her after contacting you for explanation. You know how much my unnie easily get hurt that’s why she didn’t interact so much with many people but you, her 8 sisters, who she love and trusted the most of her life is also the one who hurt her mostly.” I told them coldly and walk passes them but Tiffany unnie held my wrist.

“Krys, where is she? Is she here in Korea?”

“You don’t have a right to ask me about Sica unnie. You all don’t have a right, she’s starting her life again without all of you and it will stay that way, she doesn’t need people in her life that betray her like you SUNBAENIM.” I emphasized the last word, which will be my call to them starting now

“Baby…” Yoona call me

“Don’t call me that because as far as I know we’re through after what happen to my unnie.” I told her and my voice crack

 

 

 

 

 

I went to my group and told them I need to use the bathroom, Amber unnie accompany me. I cried when I reach the restroom, I love her so much but I can’t just let her after what they do to my sister, even though I love her I love my sister more. Amber unnie just hug me there and comfort me the whole time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

 

 

SM town Shanghai is already done and we all tried to persuade Krystal to tell us where her unnie is but she didn’t budge and she also collapse after their performance earlier so she didn’t attend the last part of the concert.

 

 

 

 

We are now preparing to pack up and changes clothes to comfortable ones because we’re going to head to hotel to rest and we have an early flight tomorrow going back to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany ah, let’s go.” Taetae

“Yeah, let’s go.” Then I sigh

“Are you okay?” She look at me but I didn’t dare to look at her

“Yeah, I just can’t think of anything else to see Jessi.”

“Don’t worry Fany, we’ll do our plan tomorrow evening so you’ll see Sica.”

“I don’t know Taetae, we don’t know her location so I can’t just sneak tomorrow evening not to know where to go.”

“You can go to their shared apartment and just try your luck.” She said to cheer me up

“I don’t know Tae, what if she wasn’t there it will just waste our plan.” I said, even I want to see her badly but I can’t just try my luck, I want a solid information that she is in Korea

“Fany, even she wasn’t there at least we tried to look for her so don’t think more, we’ll succeed sneaking you out then go to their house or their shared apartment. She’s in Korea, I feel it.”

“I hope so Taetae.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When all of us our settle in our van Manager oppa bring us to our hotel so we can rest, I was assign to be room with Taetae. I’m actually not sleeping well lately since I don’t how Jessi is doing. I can’t find myself to sleep because I know we are the ones that the sole reason she got into accident and the reason she was not part of the group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I know I was wrong to vote her out of the group because I believe she was being a liability in our group already, I know she’s doing her best to balance her time for SNSD and B&E but it was still not enough that she was forgetting her responsibilities in the group like attending on the rehearsal, almost all practice for our schedule performance, even she was in the actual performance she also needs to be in the practice also.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The company has a reason to vote her out because our group was not her first priority since her company begun. And me and the others only wants the best for the group so we agreed on kicking her out but I didn’t think that the consequences of it will be this, my relationship ruin and she got her accident. She was missing in action for the whole month in the eyes of media that’s why it got me more worried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 At least before the accident happen I still know her condition by the fans taken photo of her in the airport or event of her company, but now not even a glimpse of her. I cry there silently and tried my best for Taetae not to hear me; I don’t want my member to worry about me. It hurts not to know anything about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We are in the relationship for 8 years already. She and I became best of friends when I was in my second year of training in SM and she asks me out after a year. We are inseparable but we need to be careful on our action when we debuted, when we are sweet to each other the company thinks it was a fans service but it was not.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter