they meet again!

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I’m here at SM since we’re preparing for the comeback but while on the break Tiffany sunbaenim suddenly barge in our practice room with Taeyeon sunbaenim.

 

 

 

 

 

“Krystal let’s talk.” She seriously said

“-------------------------“ I didn’t respond and continue browsing on my phone

“Krystal please let’s talk about your sister, Jessi I need to talk to Jessi.” She is pleading but mood suddenly change when I heard my sisters name

“No.” I sternly said and glared at her

“Fany ah, let’s just go. We’ll find a way to talk to her, okay?” Taeyeon sunbaenim said

“Don’t ever try to talk to my sister again because I won’t let that happen, you hurt her enough.” I said

“Soojung ah, we are hurt too, it’s hard for us when she got kick out, it was so hard for the group.” Taeyeon

“You think how your hardship was after the incident but do you even think how much hardship my unnie had to go on with her life after that.” I firmly said

“We’re sorry about that Soojung ah that’s why Fany wants to talk to her and ask forgiveness, she still have a right since they still together.” Taeyeon sunbaenim

“You lost the right of being her GF since the day you agreed of her being out of you damn group.” I shouted at her, I’m getting mad again and I don’t want to stress myself out

“Soojung ah, calm down.” Amber unnie said

“Leave now.” I firmly said

“Krys please.”

“LEAVE NOW.” I shouted again and Taeyeon sunbaenim drag Tiffany sunbaenim away

 

 

 

 

 

 

I inhaled deeply and calm myself out, we have a long hour of practice and I don’t want my concentration to ruin. Our choreographer came so we continue to practice for our comeback. When the practice ends I receive a text from unnie reminding me about the dinner of with her friends and she told me to bring my members again so she can know them again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually she gains a friend in the name of Park Jiyeon ssi, I knew her but I never really met her personally before until the other day where she came into our home visiting my unnie. I like her for my unnie, I can feel that she likes my unnie and I know unnie is comfortable around her but I also know she still loves Tiffany even she didn’t remember her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her once looking at her picture, the one on her box and also watching all her shows in the internet. She didn’t notice me since Jess is too engross watching about her and I can see mix emotion in her face, love, happiness, curiosity, sadness and most of all hurt. She didn’t remember her but still she’s hurting. I get my things pack and turn on my members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys my unnie texted me to remind our dinner, let’s change in our dorm first before we headed on the restaurant, okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They all agreed on me, Vic unnie and Amber unnie are the ones that really stay in the f(x) dorm since I move out and Luna unnie went home. We went out the practice room when I saw Sunny unnie walk inside the other room. I remember that I own her an apology and I think it was time for my unnie to know one of her true friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I told my members to wait for me in the van and I need to talk to someone. I barge in the room she was in and didn’t expect that they are all there. The first I saw is my ex, Yoong. God know how much I miss her and how much hurt it was for me being without her but I can’t be blind on what she does to my sister. I compose myself and look for Sunny unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunny unnie…” I call her

“Soojung ah.” She is shock looking at me

“Hmm? I’m just wondering if you have any dinner appointment.” She walks near me

“N-nothing, actually we’re already packing and going home, waeyo?”

“Unnie is inviting all of her true friend for dinner and I think you need to be there since I know how much you care for my unnie and didn’t betray her.” I emphasized the word true

“H-how did you know?” She still shock

“I just know, so I’ll text you the address and see us there, okay?” I hug her before I go out there and went the van

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

I’m going on dinner with my friends today, I don’t know why but I’m feeling sad lately, I don’t want to be alone this past few days so when I don’t have a choice but be alone since everyone is busy I put all my time in work. I also get some work from entertainment industries already like modeling and photo shoot from a magazine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had a photo shoot with Dazed magazine and my parents also said that my former endorsement wants me to be their model again like Li-ning and also J.estina Red. I just agreed on what my parents told me because I trust them. On my brand B&E, I already launch the denim collection and it makes a huge sale but of course my shades collection has still number one sales. Some on if already got sold out so I have to produce more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at my mirror again to get my final look when the box of my past caught my eyes again; I remember when I saw her again for the third time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

I’m in coffee shop in which I saw when I was strolling earlier because I want to be alone for a while and I can’t do that if I’m on the house with my Mom constantly checking up on me if I am okay. I know they’re still worried for me since I learn the truth about my past.

 

 

 

 

I sat on the furthest table on the shop since when I came in si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter