giving up and acceptance

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

 

 

She’s gone, I’m here on the practice room looking while she’s walking away and I feel she’s not just walking away from here but from my life permanently. I can’t do anything but stand here, she ask me to let her go before so I’m doing it even it wasn’t what I really want. I want to fight for her but she doesn’t want me to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will accept our fate to be not together as lover but I will try my best to be her friend at least. She’ll be the only woman I will love and no one can replace her in my heart. This is the payment for what I did to her. She suffered enough so if being with Jiyeon makes her happy I’ll be happy too.

 

 

 

 

 

I practice the whole day to get myself tired since I don’t have schedule, I needed a distraction. My members are worried about me but I don’t want to talk about it with them especially I know other members our having a problem too like Yoona. I don’t want to burden them.

 

 

 

 

 

I went home to the dorm when I know my body is so weak enough for me to sleep and won’t think anymore. After I shower I lie to my bed, I thought my tiredness will let me sleep but still I can’t sleep after an hour so I decide to just write songs, that’s one of my habit lately. I will continue what I started last time. It’s about me and Jessi.

 

 

 

 

 

What happen to us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvbd3wkdy8U

 

 

Do you know how it feels; when I see both of you together?

Smiling and talking, feeling that you are meant for each other.

Do you know how much I miss those times when we’re together?

Laughing and bonding, trying to stay the way forever

But baby…

 

 

What happen to us? What happened to what we used to be?

Where are the times when things was just about you and me.

I never thought it would be this way

Never thought it would end like this.

So baby tell me

What happen to us?

 

Do you how hard it is to be just a friend?

I don’t have the right to feel this way.

But how do I stop myself from hurting?

How do I tell myself to stop crying?

 

 

Do you know that I am scared to know the future?

That maybe one day I will just hear that you’re officially for each other

So tell me….

What happen to us? What happened to what we used to be?

Where are the times when things was just about you and me.

I never thought it would be this way

Never thought it would end like this.

So baby tell me

What happen to us?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was crying the whole time I am writing the song and I can’t help myself to break down there. Jessi I love you so much and it hurt so much knowing that you are not mine anymore. Why does it have to be this way? Why do you have to love someone? I thought we are together forever. This is my entire fault. I can’t blame anyone else but myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If I just knew that this will happen to us, I shouldn’t have agreed before. If I just knew that it will cause our love for each other I should have stick beside her and didn’t let her suffer alone. Am such a bad GF letting my girl be hurt and suffer without me by her side?

 

 

 

 

 

I deserve this pain; I will let her be happy with someone I know she deserves. She deserves to be happy after the pain I cause her. If me being in pain that will her happy I can do that forever, this is my punishment to what I did? I will carry this pain forever and my love for her, it won’t fade because she’ll be my one and only girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

 

 

 

I’m having a dinner with the Jungs since Sica and I became official already and they actually accepts me happily but something about Aunt Jung stare makes me wonder. She seems genuinely happy for us but she’s looking at Sica like she’s digging something on her. I didn’t make it obvious that I know what the mother and daughter doing but I know something isn’t right.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the dinner Aunt Jung excuse herself to get the dessert and told us to wait for her on the living room which we did but after sometimes she called Sica. I excuse myself to Krystal and Uncle to use the bathroom but actually I went to the kitchen. I hear them arguing.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyeon ah, I don’t like what you are doing.”

“Mom, I like her.”

“Yes you like her but do you love her?” That question makes me nervous; she didn’t tell me those three words

“Mom I can learn that.” Her answer hurt me so much and it makes my knees go weak.

“Love can’t be learn Sooyeon ah, don’t let the girl be hurt.”

“I like her very much and I don’t want to hurt her that’s why I choose to be with her Mom.”

“But choosing her when there’s someone else in your heart is also going to hurt her.”

“It won’t hurt her if doesn’t know about it and I will keep it that way. I choose be with her and forget my feelings for Stephanie Mom so please support me on this.”

“You know I will support you no matter what Sooyeon ah. I may not be favor on your decision but I’m going to be here always.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter