krystal knew!

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I’m now going to my shared apartment with Krystal, it’s been a month since I lost my memories and I know some parts of my life and I’m continuing my life like being a CEO of the company, Tyler Oppa a friend of mine said by my family was guiding me through it all, maybe we really are close because I was comfortable with him, he was telling me and teaching me all that I needed to know and all I need to remember to manage my fashion line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am happy on what I’m doing right now but a part of me is missing I can’t figure it out but I know something was missing inside of me. I was asking my sister of what my life was and she was hiding something from me, I feel it because every time I was asking her about my life before I become CEO of the company she was just telling me that I had an ordinary life, that’s it without even a detailed story, also something in my guts is telling me something happen in my life that important I need to know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Sister also didn’t want to tell me about her idol life, she always change the topic if I’m asking about her job, I also try once to search for her in the internet because I want to know about her being an idol before I got amnesia but she saw it and since then they always block anything that can make me search anything about her for the whole two weeks I was resting on our house I don’t why but they always say that it will affect my recovery because something in Krystal’s life that was stressful as an idol they just don’t want me to worry about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I find it really suspicious not to tell me about her occupation but of course because they are my family I trust them so I didn’t dig in more about her, they said that it was doctor’s advice not to stress me, it may trigger some headache. So I comply  even after I can have an access on searching for her and I don’t want to worry my family because they are always worried about me since I came back from the hospital, I rest on our house for two weeks before they let me go out and fulfill my duty as a CEO of the company.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also think that if my family we’re hiding something in me it means it will just confuse what I have now and even I really want to know about my past I was contented of what my life this past month actually I was happy, but still I won’t lie that there is a part of me inside that really want to know what my life was before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just landed from HK with Tyler Oppa because my main office is there. Earlier when Oppa drop me he whisper to me that Krystal was waiting for me so I needed hurry up if I want to know if she was okay already, I heard from Mom that she fainted on their company concert so I walk fast but when I glance where Oppa is he was talking to a girl that I don’t know but I know she was gorgeous, I thought I saw an angel. I stare at her until the elevator opens and I walk in, when I reach on my floor I walk to our unit and press the code.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie…” Krystal seem shock seeing me

“Hey Krys…”

“You’re early?” She ask me curiously and then she glance at my back like she was looking for someone

“Yeah, I texted you, didn’t you receive it?”

“Really? I didn’t check my phone that you’ll be back this day.” She walk pass me and close the front door immediately

“You better check it, Oppa said that you we’re here so I walk fast, I also knew that you collapse in your concert, are you okay now?”

“I’m fine unnie, don’t worry. I don’t want you to worry about me much so I didn’t want to tell you about my job. You need to focus on building your life from the start so I don’t want to be more burdens.” She back hugs me

“You we’re my sister of course I’ll be worried, did you file a leave to rest?” I ask her

“No, they just give me today to rest then I’ll be shooting my drama again tomorrow.”

“But---“

“Unnie, it’s okay, I can handle it, I was used to it already so don’t worry okay?”

“But still….”

“I will be more careful and take care of myself more Unnie, okay?”

“Okay, I can’t understand why are you doing that kind of job if it only gives you stress.”

“I love my job unnie and I love my members.” I sigh

“Can you let me meet them?”

“Unnie...Eh…Ah….”

“Krys, can’t I? Is there something wrong meeting the friends of my sister, actually I may already know them but just forget because of the accident, am I right?”

“Yeah unnie, you knew them but unnie you still can’t meet them now, they are busy but I promise I will let you meet them when we have time all.”

“Okay, I just want to know the world you have in.”

“I know unnie, it was hard for you because you can’t remember something in your past but don’t you think it was good because you can start a new life.”

“How can I start when I don’t even know what I have in the past?” I ask her

“Unnie, that’s why it was good to start because you can just ignore what you had in the past and just start knowing everyone again like it was a first time.”

“I don’t know what to start Krys, I will be honest to you that I was happy of what my life now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter