forgiving

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS A SECOND UPDATE FOR TODAY!

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

I can’t believe unnie forgive her, she kick her out and didn’t fight for her and hurt her so much but still she forgives that Tiffany. It’s been a week since she came back from California and since then I didn’t talk to her. How come she forgave the person that hurt her most?

 

 

 

 

And I’m here at Yoong’s apartment she always brings me here if we both have time since we can’t be seen in public, I still have a fake BF, actually I agreed to that scandal as a revenge for Yoong’s scandal before. She didn’t ask me about that scandal since it was release on April fool day, she just ask me to have dinner with her that day and act like it was nothing happen. She smiles that day but I can see in her eyes that she’s hurting.

 

 

 

 

I almost give up and tell her how much I still love her and how much I want to be with her again but I control myself because I still can’t forget the face of my unnie when she got kick out, Unnie is my idol, my hero and she the one I look up to but they shattered her and I lost my unnie she became different after that day, she lost her smile. Yoong wasn’t here and I don’t know where she is. I look at my phone and waiting for her to call, she didn’t miss a call even just for a day but she didn’t call me the whole day that’s why I went here.

 

 

 

I low my pride and call her but no answers and I tried again for the ninth time when someone answer that wasn’t Yoong.

 

 

 

“Hello.” The is groggy that you can sense that she just wake

“Hello, who’s this?” I coldly ask

“Who are you? *suddenly quite* Wait Soojung ah…It’s Yuri.”

“Yuri ssi, where is my GF?” I ask in formal tone

“Your GF huh? She’s sleeping beside me.” Her tone became hard and sarcastic, I know she smirking right now, I know that Yuri loves Yoong more than a friend since before but she’s not doing anything about it because Yoong is with me

“Yes my GIRLFRIEND, why is she sleeping beside you?” my voice is cold and threatening

“She wasted because of her GF ignoring her.” She sarcastically said

“I’ll pick her up right now.” I said before hanging up

 

 

 

 

Yoong is mine…I won’t let anyone take her away from me. Yuri’s apartment is 2 floors below Yoong’s so all I need to do is ride an elevator going there. I knock on her door after 10minutes and she open it with sleepy figure.

 

 

 

 

 

“Where is she?” I coldly ask

“She’s in my room. She drunk and tired so I suggest you doesn’t wake her up and let her rest here.”

“I’ll just carry her then.” I walk past her going to Yoong but Yuri ssi held my arm

“Soojung, I will give her to you for now but I swear I will snatch her from you if you hurt her one more time.” She seriously said and I became nervous because I know she can do that

“You don’t have a right to tell me that.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter