finding her

starting a new
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i decided i will continue this before i continue the other......this will be a double update.....and i think i will end it already on chapter 22 or 23 maybe....i'm not sure though.....thank you for waiting!

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

I’m on Yeon’s apartment and look after her since she had a fever because of stress and over work. I always told her to rest long but she insists going busy because she didn’t want to miss me much when we’re not together. She was cheesy as always and I’m immune to it already even though I blush sometimes. I like her very much but I know I wasn’t in love with her and that makes me guilty.

 

 

 

 

She fell asleep after eating the porridge and take the medicine I gave her. When the morning comes I cook her breakfast before I go. I went home and shower then go to my office since this month is our busy month because of new product to release. I’m on the middle of reading some contracts when my phone rings, it’s Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello.”

“Sica, Fany ah runaway….”

“WHAT?”

“We found a letter this morning saying that she wants to be alone for a while. We check her room and found some of her clothes are missing and also her passport and everything valuable. We try contact her but her phone is off.”

“Did you search for her somewhere? How long do you think she’s gone, maybe she wasn’t that far?” I panicky said

“We told manager oppa already and he’s already searching some place, we also going to search for her, we divide our self into partner so there will be less time to search. I just inform you. Will you come with us?”

“I’ll search for her myself, let’s call each other for some news, okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I gather all my things and told my secretary I have an important business to attend to so she needs to clear my schedule for today and also call may manager so she knows. Where are you Tiff? What are you thinking this time? I drive to the place my instinct is telling me to the coffee shop we cross paths but she wasn’t there.

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to contact her but like Sunny said her phone is off, she can’t just leave like that. I drive through Seoul searching for her but no avail. Why did she have to do this? I call Tyler and ask him for help to look into record of the airport if she flies outside the country and he agreed, he knows how desperate the sound of my voice is.

 

 

 

 

 

After some hours driving around Seoul and I can’t still find her I call Sunny again and ask them for a news but they also helpless as I am. They told me to go home already and I refuse but Soyeon called, Yeon’s member, she told me that Yeon condition is worsening so I drive fast to her condo. I felt guilty that I forget about her while I’m busy finding Steph.

 

 

 

 

 

“What happen to her?” I ask Soyeon, she and the others are there

“Her fever didn’t decrease and we try to persuade her to go the hospital already but she’s stubborn and keeps on calling your name.” She explain

“Please persuade your GF Jessica ssi.” Qri said

“Okay, and please drop the formalities.” I told her

 

 

 

 

 

 

I went to her room and saw her under the sheets, I sit beside her. I can’t help but cry because of my guilt towards Yeon, I’m so bad for forgetting about my sick GF.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sica?”

“Yes Yeon, it’s me. We need to get you to the hospital Yeon, your fever is getting higher every minute and just a medicine can’t reduce it so you need a doctor.”

“N-no, this w-will pass.”

“Don’t be stubborn Yeon, do this for me okay?”

“Will you be there for me?” She ask

“Yes, I will be there for you so let’s go to the hospital, okay?”

“*nod*”

“Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I assist her on standing and her members prepare her things, I use my car and told the others to follows us on the Seoul national university hospital.  I usher her to the emergency room but some staff told me to wait outside so I just sit on the waiting area. It didn’t take long for her member and manager to come. Her parents are in province so we just inform them so they won’t get worried if the news broke.

 

 

 

 

 

When the doctor told us that she’s okay already and going to transfer to her room I told her member that I will be the one to stay and they can go home. I called my secretary and cancel my appointment for the next day and also Sunny to ask about Steph.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeon is sleeping when I enter her room; I went to her side and caress her face. I still felt guilty but I don’t want her to know what I did for the last hours, I can’t hurt her.

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter