Chapter 09: R ~ Maybe I will, Maybe I wont

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
 
Chapter 9:
R ~ Maybe I will, Maybe I wont
 
 
 
 
Your back was still in pain and every once in a while Kai would reach his hand over and rub it for you which inevitably gained you more and more hate as already every girl in the class wanted Kai to be touching them like that, and you couldn't help but partly want to tell them to all it and gloat about how you were also - as it seemed - now living with him and the rest of the boys. However you weren't that kind of person, but you were the kind of person who'd gladly challenge any shining to a dual and ram their face in, but you weren't in the norm today and every time Kai rubbed your back it either hurt like hell or felt like heaven. 
 
"Alright class, that's all for today, you can hang out and relax for the next five minutes till the bell rings." Your health / P.E teacher Mr. Kim Heechul, - the heart throb among the teacher - said with a cheeky smile as he always did, making him a favourite among the students, as he was always easy going.
 
"Agi!" Sehun called the moment Mr. Kim left the room. He ran over to you and crouched down by your desk. "Eat lunch with us." He smiled and you started gnawing on the skin of your lower lip in thought. You usually spent lunch with your friends and and you weren't sure is you could service the wrest of the day let alone year if you are with the boys either.
 
"But Oppa..." You couldn't finish though has his eyes had grown big and what sounded like a puppy whimper emanated from him and Kai leaned over to flick Sehun on the head.
 
"If she doesn't want to she doesn't have to." He smiled at you and you smiled back but that ended when the lunch bell rang and two more bodies entered the room
 
"Princess!" Baekhyun....this isn't going to be good.
 
"Wait, they really all have nicknames for you?" Myunghoon asked as he and Soohyun looked over to your desk. You expected he had rehashed it all to Soohyun as was now gaping wide
 
"Not all of them...but some of them ya." You whispered while the girls in your class started squealing
 
"Hey." Luhan said and they strode over to the now four people at your desk as the two beside you were still staring in shock.
 
"Hey Lulu Oppa." He leaned over and patted your head, "so are you having lunch with us?" His face was small and cute, and his nose seemed perfect as it's curves led down to her lips which possessed a light pink tint that made you want to run your finders over every bump and dip there was.
 
"Uh - uhm..." You weren't sure what to do as you were still so taken by him up close, I mean, you knew they were all attractive before, but now everything was so much more...up close.
 
"Yes-s she is." Soohyun answered and everyone including you turned to her in surprise.
 
"Soohyun!" You (and Myunghoon) whispered giving her a glare, however she crossed her arms and turned to the boys
 
"Your only aloud to eat with my Unnie if you take good care of her. Araso?" She didn't stutter once and by that all of you knew she was serious and she would probably hurt you if you disobeyed her...even if the thought itself was unbelievable, and you were sure you heard Baekhyun gulp.
 
"Oh....n-ne, of course..." Luhan nodded and took your hand to pull you out of your seat. Then he and the rest of them pulled you on there way over to the door, however before you could make it a she-devil blocked your path.
 
"Oppas!" Hyeri giggled while batting her long eyelashes
 
"Uhm...hey Hyor - I mean Hyeri." Kai mumbled and you had to try and not laugh
 
"Me and the wrest of the girl, "she gestured over to the three she-demons standing by the door waving before turning back the the boys, "were wondering if you wanted to eat with us." She smiled
 
"Sorry, do we know you?" Luhan inquired honestly confused and his slightly pouted lip and big brown doe eyes were so cute you thought you'd cry...although you would of ended up slapping yourself for being so stupid. Why am I doing this?
 
"Pardon me?" Hyeri dropped her hands from her pockets as gaped wide open.
 
"You shouldn't do that you know, it isn't very lady like, but we must be going now. See you after brake Hyorin." Sehun smiled innocently while reaching a hand out to close and continue to move her kindly to the side to make room for the wrest of you to pass. Oh my God....he did not just get her name wrong! Chincha, now I think I could start living with these guys...
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
You spent the whole lunch hour with the boys at their table and you were sitting in between Tao and Kris who, despite their outer aura, were really loveable people. Tao was always cracking jokes which made you laugh and Kris even joined in when you were laughing about Miss Mok who Kris, Lay, and Baekhyun had for L.A
 
"She's always craning her neck, and her nails are so long!" You groaned and Kris chuckled
 
"She once tried to get me to read her Romeo and Juliet instead of to the class." You burst into a laughing fit that just wouldn't stop as you almost fell out of your seat, thankfully Tao wrapped his arms around you before you could, but the fact you almost did fall made the wrest of the boys start laughing as well. 
 
"Chincha?" You asked Kris and he grinned while nodding
 
"In math yesterday she was practically drooling all over Tao. In short I was thoroughly disgusted. She even wrote facking hot on the white board." You explained and Baekhyun fell onto Chanyeol's lap laughing
 
"Your too funny Princess..." He exclaimed with an arm over his face
 
"Get off of me Baek." Chanyeol snapped, flicking Baekhyun in the head
 
"Ouch!!" 
 
"Waoh~ you all are idiots..." You mumbled shaking you head before turning back to your food to finally start eating. You felt bad not eating with your friends, but some how you were thankful Soohyun made you eat with the boys. I guess it's official...I'm going to move in...
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" Sehun pouted and you smiled
 
"It means, Oppa, that I like you guys." And you did. They were all touched by your words and in the inside they felt a worm buzz that stirred their hearts in confusing ways.
 
"We like you too Minjae..." Xiumin smiled from the other end of the table.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
After lunch you had option, and yours was Foods for first term since Fashion meant Hyeri and Art was already full, however the rest of the options you could of taken didn't interest you so you decided to take Foods, something useful. You were busy making Kimchi soup and you finished just in time to present yours to your teacher to test and then pack up the wrest which you let your partner keep. "Thanks Minjae, my moms been really hoping to try some of my groups food." Your partner beamed
 
"No problem, tell your mom I put extra spice in it just for her." You nodded to Sulli. You and her weren't really friends since you were in different classes but since you were only born a couple days apart you were good terms. RRRIIIIIINNNGGG!!!
 
Last block, AKA, P.E. You hurried down to the girls locker room but paused when you saw no one there. You exited the room and found everyone huddled in a circle around your two teachers. "Alright class. Since it's Friday and the last block of the day we have decided to let you all just hangout and do as you please. But remember, no fooling around and stay out of trouble." Mr. Kim nodded to everyone and turned to Ms. Go
 
"Ne, now go have fun everyone, I have grade 12 Science tests to mark so Mr. Kim will be watching you. Have a good weekend everyone!" She waved while exiting the gym. Mr. Kim then blew the whistle and took a seat on a near by bench while everyone scattered to either play a game of choice or simply chat.
 
"Noona!"
 
"Agi!" Two voices called simultaneously
 
"Myunghoon! Sehunnie Oppa!" The two boys both took one of your hands and you looked at them bewildered "uhm...guys?"
 
"Ne?" Sehun asked cutely lightly pinching your cheek, "Kyaah~! Your so pretty Agi!"
 
"Noona...me and the others were wondering if you wanted to play basketball with us." He pointed over to Jun holding a ball up in the air while Soohyun and Heesoo attempted to get it from him, but he was too tall for the girls.
 
"Well, me and the guys were also wondering if you wanted to hangout with us, we're heading up the third floor to chill out, want to come? It's so much less taxing then basketball." Sehun pouted and Myunghoon gasped
 
"So your like ditching?"
 
"Ani, they said we could do whatever we wanted just as long as we don't get into trouble. So what do you say Agi?" Sehun placed a hand on your head and began petting your now much longer dark brown hair.
 
"I think..." You glanced over at your group of friends then over at the two boys who were waving at you happily, however in the end your answer was..."See ya at home Oppa, see you guys on Monday Myunggie!"
 
You rushed the sentence and bolted out of the gym and through the halls till you were at your locker. You put all your needed belongings in your bag and made your way outside. You sighed while looking at your feet as you traveled to the front of the building to take a seat on one of the four picnic tables that were there.
 
The air was cool and a little chilly as it was already beginning to turn into fall. The leaves were still green but in some parts the leaves were already beginning to fall and change colour. "Chincha..." You mumbled. Would you really have to make choices between your friends and the boys all the time? You heard the bell ring and instead of going back inside to see the boys you decided to take a walk. This wasn't appearing to be that great of a day...or at least not now.
 
You weren't sure how long you had been out walking, but by the fact it was already dark you suspected a long time. You were passing under a bridge when you heard foot steps behind you and as you looked, the same guys in black from before were behind you. They harshly took hold of your back pack and shoulders despite your attempt to run, and your heart shook in fear.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
Mean while the boys were sitting around in the living room. "You know I heard some girls calling us EXO, EXO-K and EXO-M." Chen laughed trying to lighten the atmosphere while they watched a movie. Everyone was in a sort of bummed out mood. The didn't know where you were.
 
"I don't get it guys, I mean she said she likes us and she even told Sehun she'd see us at home...so where's my Princess?" Baekhyun whined as he lied down on the ground, face in a pillow.
 
"We don't know Hyung..." Sehun sighed. It was late and the stars and moon were out, a usual time for them to be enjoying themselves, except now they were too depressed to even get off the couch. 
 
Suddenly there was a ding and Kai lifted up his phone. "Oh my God!" He exclaimed while standing up and the others looked at him questioningly
 
"What's wrong?" Lay and Xiumin asked
 
"It's Minjae...she's in trouble." He answered. Before you went to bed the previous night Uncle had given you a phone, it was a iPhone 5 and had all the guys numbers already on it. You had remembered that and took your phone out to text Kai:
 
 
S.O.S!!
 
 
"What happened?" Suho asked standing up and looking at s phone.
 
"I don't know, all she said was 'S.O.S'...Hyung...you don't think they found her again...do you?" Kai looked at Suho with concern.
 
"I don't know, but we need to find her either way. Come on guys, we need to split up and sniff her out."
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
(What the room looks like, just pertend the windows are borded up and there isnt any light coming in)
They had taken you back to the large building, except now they took you to a big empty room with windows and junk everywhere. "Hello Miss Park...so it is true what they say at your school, you are a tough one, disobeying our orders....tsk tsk..." It was the voice from that night again and it echoed everywhere around the room.
 
"Don't talk to me like you control me! Your just a cowered! Come here and talk to my face. You can't faze me!" You yelled and received a hard hit to the back of your head, "ouch!" One of the men that was holding you had used a hevy blunt object, thankfully though, he hadn't hit hard enough to nock you out, but definitely hard enough to make your head throb.
 
"I don't think lying is going to get you anywhere Miss Park..." The voice said with a tired sigh as if he was used to your antics already...something that did in fact faze you.
 
"What do you want from me anyway!" You yelled as tears behind your eyes began to sting and you hated that your weaker side was showing...things really hadn't been going well for you.
 
"Please~, didn't you hear me the first time? This can all be blamed on your Mother and Father...and they can answer all your questions as well." The voice chuckled as if it was a great and clever joke
 
"What is that supposed to mean?" You cried. The air around you was cold and musky and the only light was a lamp that swing back and forth on the sealing as the windows were borded up.
 
"What do you think-" before he could compleat his words a loud growl echoed all over the room and all the men in black turned to look at the bodies emerging from the darkness that was un illuminate by the lamp.
 
"Hey!" A voice yelled and the sides of your mouth twitched as your recognized it as Xiumin's
 
"Oppas!" You called happily before your smile fell to a confused blank expression. It was them alright...but...it didn't seem like them...it appeared to be them...but...it didn't look like them...
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

A/N: Hey chapter 9 is up! What do you think'll happen? You'll just have to wait and find out 0.<
 
Sorry I couldn't update before but I've been busy and on Tuesday I wrote my application for Junior Acheivement next year. However I wont know if I get in till like April so till then wish me luck!! Also I'm Canadian, if you didn't already know, and in Canada, or at least the part I'm from (Alberta), we have 6 years of Elimentry school, 3 years of Junior High(AKA Middle school), and 3 years of High School, so 10, 11, and 12. We only have Freshmen, Sophomores, and Seniors, no Juniors. And thats how I'm doing it in this fic if your were alittle confused, because I know in some places they have 4 years of High School.
 
As usual, comment, subscribe and up vote if you like this story and haven't yet. Also thank you to those who have subscribed, like seriously? 21 subbies? You guys are awesome!! You rock and I love reading your comments, I'm really happy everytime I get a new one^^ So anyways, Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO