Chapter 01: E ~ There once was a small town, and in that town lived a girl...

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]

 

Chapter 1:

E ~ There once was a small town, and in that town lived a girl...

 


2:01...2:02...2:03...2:04. It was the final block of the day yet each minute that passed seemed to last forever, "Ring already!!" You mentally yelled at the round clock hanging above your class exit. It was, as usual, math. Your worst enemy, but not because you were bad per say, in fact you never got lower then an eighty on your exams and quizzes, your report cared was something you were never afraid of. However the tall long necked witch standing in front of the white board was.

"Kim Soohyun! How many times must I tell you! No talking while I'm speaking! That is if you'd like to share with everyone else what you have to say?" God not again...you thought slouching lower in your chair as you watched your seat mate cower in fear...do to a cough.

"Sorry Miss Mok." She whispered and you scoffed; every time the girl was yelled at by the 'Mokster' - as you and your friends called her - Soohyun just nodded and sat there without another word. A perfect target.

"Miss Park! Is there a problem?" Your teacher turned her inflamed gaze in your direction and you stood up out of your seat, the chair moving back with a screech, gusting a light breeze over your legs that pet the fabric of your skirt.

"No." You said coolly as the gum in you mouth smacked together causing a killer stare to plunge through your chest. RRRIIIIIINNNGGG!!!!!

"Yes!" The remainder of the class breathed out in relief as if they had all been holding their breath. You always had a cold yet cool attitude, at least in math you did, the rest of the time you stayed quiet and listened to the teachers, then in between classes messed around with the two idiots, Myunghoon and Jun, sitting in the seats in front of you.

"Chungyudo High. A place of pain and plain." Jun chuckled as you left the room and made your way toward your lockers. He threw an arm around your neck, lightly brushing up against your short hair and you gave off an unreadable expression, luckily though, he didn't seem to notice.

"You said it." And you weren't kidding. Chungyudo was the only place in all of South Korea where you could never worry about anything unusual happening and be sure to burst a blood vessel do to stress.

"Please~" Myunghoon slurred and you giggled lightly at him, ever since preschool he'd done that, and even now two month into your sophomore year of Senior High, he still did.

"Minjae-sshi?" A quiet yet innocent voice called, but it somewhat came across more of a whimper.

"Ne?" You turned around and saw Soohyun standing behind you clutching her text books for the two previous blocks between her arms.

"I...I, um, just wanted to say...thanks." She was shy...duh. Everyone knew it. She wasn't really a friend, but neither was she your enemy, so you tended to look out for her when you could, being a month and a half older then her and all, plus, you were seat mates.

"Aniyo, it was nothing. I'm sure you'd do the same." You smiled at her but by the in compleat and rather unsatisfactory try at a grin she mustered, it was pretty clear your answer wasn't good enough. "Hey, Soohyun-ah, why don't you walk home with us?" You tilted your head to the side and grinned brightly at her, filling the hall with your eye smiles. It was a small town, and as you'd expect from one, everybody knew everybody, and it wasn't unusual for people of the same class to live close to one another.

"Oh, s-sor-ry, I have extra studying to do-o for science..." She seemed disappointed so you tried again, this time stepping closer to her

"How about lunch tomorrow, with us? We can all sit together." She peeped her head upward nodding happily, her long brown hair shaking and swaying all the while. She reminded you of a kitten...or maybe a puppy?

"Alright Minjae-sshi!" She agreed, her stutter vanishing for a moment.

"Call me Unnie." You beamed while patting her head lightly. She lifted up her books to cover her face as she giggled

"Araso Unnie!" She then turned and bounded off down the hallway. Before you were able to turn back round two arms flew round your neck again to rest on your shoulders.

"So..." Jun began, furrowing his eyebrows

"Your really going to let her eat with us~?" Myunghoon finished while lifting one

"Of course. Why shouldn't I?" You inquired

"Oh no reason...it's just...well..." Jun defended before trailing off as he gestured toward the small figure of Soohyun across the hall clutching her books and cowering in fear, again. Four seemingly tall and slender females were ing at her and shoving her things to the ground while finally concluding to push her into the garbage can facing her back.

You knew these girls. And you knew them well, everyone knew them for that matter. "Girls Day..." You mumbled before pulling your backpack from your shoulders and tossing it to the side so as Myunghoon could fumble in it's direction attempting to ketch it, which he thankfully did.

"Min-" Jun attempted but you brushed him aside and instead cracked your knuckles (something you regretted right afterward because it hurt so much) before advancing in the female devils direction.

"Yah~!" You shouted while you shoved Hyeri, the one standing closest to you. The action then gaining the attention of the entire hall.

"!" She exclaimed and your eye twitched with over flowing anger.

"If you lay even a single on her ever again, so help me god, I'll make you wish you didn't." The hot headed fire truck within you was beginning to heat up, along with it your merciless temper.

"Screw you you little . What are you anyway? A transgender or something? Pick already would you?!" Sojin yapped and with this, it was without a doubt. Way. To. Far.

However, before you could properly rip her to peices, a pare of arms wrapped around you and held you back. "Let me go!" You demanded

"Sorry Minjae-ah..." Jun murmured out as he struggled to keep you restrained.

"Please forgive her, Minjae is just a little touchy today~" you heard Myunghoon try and level things out, but as expected, with no avail.

"Shut it Slurbert. Just leave and take your crappy s with you." Yura snubbed

"Ah...ne~" Myunghoon agreed bowing low before pulling poor Soohyun out of the garbage can and scooting you and Jun along as he watched her scamper off.

"Those useless es..." You grumbled as a shocked girl stared wide eyed that the three of you walking away from the crime scene.

"Dude!" She exclaimed and you somehow managed to force yourself to look up at her.

"Save in Heesoo." 

"Yah~! Is that anyway to talk to your BFF?" Yeah, she had a point. You two were Best friends alright...but currently you were in one of your I'm-gonna-rip-the-throat-out-of-the-next-person-who-messes-with-me moods.

In other words you had an excuse, and the remainder of your journey to exchange needed and unneeded books in you locker, exit the school, and drag your feet down the side walk angrily, was spent calming yourself down. So that when you reached the cracked sidewalk before your small duplex you sighed, less frustrated, while looking at the two drastically different sides. 

Yours wasn't ok, it was less then that for sure, but the fact that your neighbours side looked like they ran a morgue on their front lawn was always more then just a little off putting. "Appa? Are you home? I'm back from school." You called as you unlocked the front door. The moment you twisted the handle and struggled to force the sticky door open, a wave of alcohol and Booz crashed over you causing your eyes to water. None the less, you proceeded to open the revolving barrier completely.

"GHAAGH~!!!" You heard the moment you flicked on the light. Surrounded by an ocean of empty bottles and beer cans lied you father. His beard was sharp and stubbly. The un natural mixture of grey white and brown over his face was covered in a red liquid as well. Ketchup? Or...blood?

"Appa..." You whispered and knelt down to him, a pool of whiskey and drool merged together and unfortunately the moist liquid met your skin as your knee met the ground. It had socked through the school trousers you had changed into before leaving the school vicinity, and the feeling was more then just annoying, it was gross, and your gag reflex was beginning to get the better of you, however you swallowed the feeling back.

"Minjoon..." Your father crocked and you nodded your head for him to continue but the remainder of his words became incoherent babbles.

"I need to get you to your room." You whispered more to yourself then the melting goop of a man before you. 

Standing him up straight after a brief struggle, you glanced up the steps and decided it would be better to just leave your dad on the couch. There was no way in hell he would be able to make the trip up.

 

(What your living room looks like)

"Thank you..." You looked to the sky and thanked whatever ruling and almighty power that was watching. This day was considered a blessing, along with all the others where  you came home to find him drunk and passed out. Cause on other days he was sadly sober or at least not drunk enough to be functionless. On those days...those days where the days you wished you were dead, gone, and had been for three years. That's what should have happened anyway.

Once you had settled your father on the couch with a blanket and another bottle of rum (since the rest of the whiskey was gone already) you hiked up the steps and down a narrow hall till you met your bedroom door - or, at least, that is...your brother's door.

 

(What your brother's room looks like minus the windows)

"Oh Oppa..." you whispered as you opened it and strode in. You closed it behind you and looked upon the only precious and clean part in your entire building...save for the wafting sent of smock and tobacco from the neighbours and the pealing paint on the walls. This was his room...your brother, your twin brother's room, it was Minjoon's. Not yours...yours was down the hall to the right, but that was all boxes and storage now. Because you weren't you anymore. You were now your brother.

At least in your fathers eyes.

Moving to the centre of the dwelling you gazed at your reflection...but only the image of your father's beloved son shawn back. "There once was a small town, and in that town lived a girl...but this girl was small...so small she was almost inexistent...almost" you whispered trailing your fingers down from the top of your head to just below your (if you hadn't rapped layers of medical gaws around to hide them) s. Your hair had grown till there the last time you had seen it...before you had cut it all off, well almost all of it. It ended at your shoulders now but to keep your father from suspecting anything, you wore a wig most of the time. But it's not like the length was much different. While stripping from your male uniform you pushed your back pack (which contained your female uniform and clothing) under the bed and walked out into the bathroom next door with a robe tied around your body and a fresh change of clothes in hand.

When you sank your cold, sour, body into the steamy water you moaned out in pleaser. Considering the fact you hadn't been able to bathe in the last week to cut down the water bill, the feeling of the water over your pure bare being was that of wonder and lust. You were a female, always was, but when your brother passed away in a car crash a couple years back you sacrificed that truth over his departure and your life in order to gift your unstable father and only living parent or relative (other then your grandparents) his one love...his dear son.

You in hailed deep letting the steam that lightly scorched your skin turning it red flock up into your nostrils. The tips of your fingers trickled up your legs and felt it's soft lightly tanned surface. You let the moment enfold you while you breathed deeply. You stayed like that until the water had wrinkled your fingers and toes and a voice broke through the deep silence.

"Minjoon!"


===•===•===•===•===•===•===



A/N: Hey, I told you I wouldn't make you wait long! It's 12EXOEXO back with another fic, this time one in a second point of view type thing so please tell me how I'm doing with that in the comments and how you think the story is going! I hope this first chap wasn't too boring or short, Exo should be showing up in the next couple of chapters or so and then the real good stuff is going to happen then ;)

This is a YouxExo fic so spoiler-not-really-alert you end up with all of them, so if you aren't a fan of those things don't read, but I do encourage you to at least try it.

Any who, Till Next Time!

~ 12EXOEXO