Chapter 05: O ~ Goodbye Baby Goodbye....

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
 
Chapter 5:
O ~ Goodbye Baby Goodbye....
 
 
 
 
You didn't want to go home...you really didn't. However you didn't know how to explain to your friends there was something wrong and sleeping in the woods again wasn't an ideal option for you. So after dry cleaning your uniform and changing, you ran off to your house in hopes your father had drank to the point were he lost all memory of the previous day...although you doubted that.
 
Once you had unlocked the back door - cause you weren't going to risk taking the front- you tippy toed through the silent and dark house till you made it to the stairs. Placing one foot on the first step you paused. There was the sound of a click. Sharp and sinister while a cold hard object rested against the back of your head. "If you move to run or even just place you other foot on that step I'll pull this trigger, I swear." The owner of the voice was deep and dark which made you want to cry out in fear. He was holding a bloody gun to your head.
 
"W-who are you and what are you doing in my home?" You boldly asked after pulling together some of your courage (or what was left of it).
 
"Who I am doesn't concern you however what I'm here for..." He trailed off and the unfinished thought tossed you in ways you couldn`t describe. Your hands felt numb and cold as sweat was already starting to bead on your chest making you feel damp and disgusting.
 
"Yes?" You spoke in caution, hoping to avoid angering the man.
 
"...is you." He said finishing with two words you some how already knew he'd say.
 
"What?" You inquired, but despite your struggles his hand rapped round you neck and pulled you out of the house, breaking down your front door with his foot. You were being dragged along as if you were an object and you scratched your heals painfully when he pulled you over the stack of the door.
 
When you looked up you could see multiple men in long black leather jackets holding lamps and among the deep orangey red light that faded into pitch black...you saw your father, smiling as he counted the many bills that almost came to pour out of the suitcase they were in. You so desperately wanted to call out for him, but you new deep down that he wouldn't hear you, and even if he did...why would he help you?
 
"What the hell is going on out here? Minjae?" The voice of your neighbours echoed in your ears and you forcefully shook your head wanting then to retreat back inside their drug horde but despite your warning both of them walked onto the lawn and this time his wife spoke.
 
"What are you doing to Minjae? What's going on here Mr. Park?" 
 
"None of your business." The man holding you in a head lock spoke with a raspy prickle at the back of his throat. He lifted the gun that was pointed at your head minutes ago in your neighbours direction and you called out frantically...but it was all useless.
 
The man pulled back on the trigger and you shook your head frantically for it to all stop and never happen however when the two bodies landed on the ground you were tossed into a large black van and chained to the side. When the engine started you were emotionally traumatized do to the gruesome sight you just witnesses and you couldn't help but begin to cry. Your sorrow was silent, and each tear streamed down with out a sound. The only thing playing on your mind was the fact your father had just sold you, or at least you expected that's what he'd done.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
 
When the car stopped you waited in horror as the men came round the back and unlocked the doors. One jumped in and unchained your chains from the metal loop on the side and pulled you harshly along with him out of the van.
 
You fell onto the hard gravel that trailed over the ground. It dug hard into your skin but with all your might you kept the pain in. With another tug you were pulled to your feet and limped and tripped over your bleeding and slightly swollen feet.
 
(What the building looks like)
 
Before you stood a large building. You were more then positive it was abandoned, however the fact you were being brought there by these guys suggested otherwise. 
 
(What the entry room looks like)
 
When you entered the building you walked into a large room that was just as broken and barren as the outside, however this time there were long and think pieces of wood lying everywhere, along with graffiti along the walls and broken furniture.
 
(What the hallway looks like)
 
They pulled you along through the mess and you forward into a connecting hall the led to suspicious looking room.
 
(What the room looks like)
 
It was dark and the floor was covered in rotten and decaying wood and cloth. The ceiling dipped slightly in the middle and you worried it would cave in. However before you could question anything further and screeching noise bellowed from the walls and you covered your ears do to the shock. "Hello there young Minjae-ah..." An almost-familiar-but-not-quite voice greeted and you looked around for the owner but you noticed that the men who had taken you there had left you and locked the door behind them. You ran to the handle and shook it hastily even though the chances of it opening were more the slim. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." The voice warned and you scowled.
 
"And just why not?"
 
"Because if you do the force transfuse from the door and to the rest of the room...now I don't think you fancy having this old building collapse on top of you..." The voice seem superior and you hated it, although your situation showed the need to be submissive.
 
"Oh..." Was the only response you made before crinkling your nose at the awful stench.
 
"Yes, that smell, that's the sent of death. Every thing we capture to kill we store in here, whether it's prisoners or animals we find annoying...having such a big building allows us to do that sort of thing. Keep everything in it's place you could say." They spoke as if it was an everyday topic like the weather.
 
"So you plan to kill me?" You asked with possibly a little to much anger in your voice
 
"Oh, well, you see, yes and no. We don't plan to kill you quick and easy just like that. We'll take our time with it, and now you maybe wondering why this is happening to you however that can be answered by your parents." He said it like he was reminding you to pick up milk at the store and spoke to you so easily, it pained you.
 
"I already know that. It's my father who sold me to you." You slid down against the door landing on the only semi clean spot in the room and the speaker chuckled
 
"Dear me child, no." You raised a brow as they continued "You can blame this on you mother, and you real father."
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
A/N: Oooooh~! I wander what he means by that! Lol, more will be revealed in the next chap, and I'm not to sure about this chapter title so suggestions are always welcome :)
 
Comment, upvote, and subscribe! Luv ya lots, sorry if this chap was to sort >.<
 
Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO