Chapter 03: O ~ Someone out there you haven't even met yet is wondering what it be like to know someone just like you...

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
 
Chapter 3:
O ~ Someone out there you haven't even met yet is wondering what it be like to know someone just like you...
 
 
 
 
When you opened your eyes and looked around you were still lying where you were yesterday. He hasn't found me yet...thank god...
 
That's when you remembered what happened last night and turned your head down to your ankle to observe it, however when you placed your fingers lightly upon it and expected to wince in pain....
 
You didn't.
 
You cocked your head to the side and realized your foot was fine. Your brain then traveled to the animal...to the wolf you saw last night and wondered, "No, he - or it - is just an animal, how could it heal me?" You nocked your head lightly for being so dumb, but then you nocked yourself again even harder as you realized you still had school. "Crap!"
 
You got up and started running down the path until you came across an opening between the thick trees which gave you view of the open field. Across it was a large - well, semi large - school and you smiled brightly when you noticed the many students huddled around the front of the school still, you wouldn't be late, thank goodness.
 
(What your school kind of looks like)
 
You paused for a moment and looked down at your clothes and frowned when you saw a grass stain on the side of your skirt along with dirt marks on the wrest of your uniform. You couldn't walk around in that, so hiding behind a hedge you ped the side of of your skirt and quickly changed into the trousers of your male uniform (which you still had in your backpack) and switched the blazer, replacing Minjoon's name tag with your own and pulling your hair up into a pony tail, but because you hair was so short some strands at the sides couldn't be pulled up. Then finally you patted down your bangs and started jogging over to the main building. 
 
"Unnie!" A cheerful voice called and you smiled happily when you saw Heesoo and Soohyun holding hands and waving to you, they too seemed to be getting closer, which made you glad.
 
"Noona!" Myunghoon waved and you returned the gesture happily
 
"Minnie!" God Jun-ah...you hated that nickname, seriously, it , though mainly because it made you feel short...stupid 5'4 hight!
 
"So, I heard the new kids are coming today." Heesoo smirked and you nodded
 
"Yeah, our class is getting three of them but apparently the other nine are third years." You confirmed while sitting on top of Myunghoon's lap like you came to do a lot ever since grade six.
 
"Nice clothes by the way." Jun looked you up and down and you could tell by his expression he wanted an explanation.
 
"Oh, right, well you see...uh...I spilt orange juice on them! This morning, yeah! Couldn't get it out in time so I had to use this uniform."
 
"But Minjae...it's your-" Heesoon began with a grim face but you waved your hand for her to stop.
 
"Yes I know. It's Minjoon's....but I had nothing else and plus...I can be closer to him this way." You reassured and everyone nodded wanting to drop the subject.
 
"So do you think any of them are girls?" Jun asked as the bell finally rang and everyone began filing inside. You two stopped by your lockers which were right beside each other  and you shrugged your shoulders.
 
(What your school hall way looks like)
 
"How am I supposed to know? What if they're all guys?" You asked and Jun gave you a, 'your on now' look and you rolled your eyes. He had to many looks, or perhaps you just knew him and the others for so long that if he rubbed his nose from the left instead of the right you'd be able to tell if he failed the science exam or not.
 
"Fine, if there is even one girl you have to give me ten bucks. But if they are all guys I'll give you the money." Jun purposed and you sighed
 
"I don't want your money Junnie-" you paused mid way...ten dollars is more then enough to pay for dry cleaning and get rid of that grass stain, and I don't have any money for it myself so... "Your on."
 
Jun smiled happily and was about to close his locker when one of your teachers Miss Jung walked up to the two of you; following behind her was the custodian holding a big empty box. "Good Morning you two." She smiled and you both greeted her with a bow.
 
"Is something wrong Miss Jung?" You asked and she shook her head at you, still wearing that smile. She was always kind to you, and the only one who knew the truth about your whole circumstance called life, that being because she was the only person you actually trusted.
 
"Oh no, no. Nothing of the sort, it's just that we need to get all the new students lockers but there isn't enough room for one of the third years on the top floor so we'll need to move him into this hallway." She flipped her view between the two of you before continuing, "so we are going to have to move you Jun-ah to the First Years floor, and we need to give your locker now to the new student. Mr. Kim here will help you pack up your things and get you sorted down stairs."
 
Both of your eyes sprang out of your heads and your teacher could tell your shock and confusion. "But Teach, come on!" Jun whined
 
"Don't worry, it won't be for that long, just until we are able to install another locker upstairs for him." She consoled Jun and patted him on the back. "And you Miss Park, don't you have class now?" Oh right.
 
"Yes, sorry Miss Jung." You closed your locker and clicked your lock shut before rushing down the hall into your class. You still had a couple more minutes till homeroom officially started but you still felt vexed by the time you took your seat. Perhaps it was your left over anxiety from yesterday, but you didn't care, either way you had began to feel unwell.
 
"Unnie?" Soohyun asked and you shook your head lightly telling her you were fine...something you came to lie to her about more and more it seemed.
 
"Good morning class!" Mr. Shim greeted a little livelier then usual.
 
"Good Morning Mr. Shim~" everyone said and at the end even through everyone you could hear Myunghoon's slur and snickers echoed throughout the room.
 
"Today, we will be welcoming three new students into our class, so a new seating plan has been arranged. I will hang it on the board and you must quietly change your seating. But first, Donghyun, Myunghoon, pull that extra desk up behind the middle row." The two got up and moved the seat forward and like he said Mr. Shim unrolled a large scroll of paper. With the help of four magnets, he attached it to the board.
 
(It looked like this, but without EXO's logos, lol^^ and P.S, I know I spelt Hyeri's name with an O, oops)
 
You and Soohyun were separated but you guys weren't to upset sints you were still close to each other and she was sitting next to Myunghoon anyways. However you felt sorry for Jun because he kept having to move from place to place and he couldn't even keep is own spot in class.
 
You on the other hand were shocked in a way to find you were next to one of the new students, to bad for them, just the fact they were near you meant they were socially doomed. You all went through role call and the only one missing was Jun because he was getting his stuff put in his new locker but he showed up soon after...disappointed again as you expected. Suddenly you heard a knock at the door and your teacher beamed.
 
"Alright everyone, looks like they are here. Come in boys!" He called and Jun shot you an 'its not over yet' stare before turning to look at the door like everyone else was. You felt nervous for some reason, and the entire room was silent as the door opened and in stepped three extremely attractive boys, all of which looked like they had just stepped off the cover of a magazine, cause damn, they were model perfect. Instead of your regular school uniform they seemed to be wearing an upgraded version that fit them perfectly in all the right places and you could just tell they were slim yet well toned underneath. You could feel your heart begin beating faster and faster and the fact you'd be sitting by one of them kicked in your mind..and your attire was more then pitiful, it was disgraceful for this occasion. On their backs they each had a MCM backpack, on was red, one black while the third brown and they each just screamed wealthy.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo , please take good care of us." They all said together and you had to hold back a squeak. However not all the girls in your class wanted to hide their fangirling as giggles began to fill the room along with whispers, but despite the girls approval, the guys all either looked bored or insecure.
 
"Yes thank you. Please do introduce your selves to everyone." Mr. Shim smiled brightly and it irked you to no end.
 
"Ah, ne." One with a darker bronze skin smiled politely to the teacher and turned to the class. His skin only added to his y aura that seemed to flow out everywhere when he spoke. "Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai." his voice was deep yet cute and the name was intriguing Kai...
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Huang Zitao, but just call me Tao." Aw... You thought as the rest of the girls said, he sounded so cute and innocent despite his dark and serious look, and he was Chinese too! Could they get any cuter?
 
"Annyeong, Sehun ibnida!" The next said happily while making a peace sign and then a big heart. You swallowed hard and corrected yourself, yes, they could get cuter. He had a lisp! And you were right before some what...there was no way Girls Day wouldn't be on their tales, you could tell that by the way Hyeri was stripping Kai with her eyes and wavering at him gracefully. Damn I hate her.
 
However a sudden question hit you..."why am I all of a sudden freaking out over these guys?" Then the answer slapped you in the face as you looked around the rest of the room...Jun was the only real good looking guy there...but he was to much of a retard for you to start crushing on him.
 
"Thank you boys, Tao and Sehun you will be seated in the back and Kai..." You paused and looked at the empty seat beside you "You'll be sitting beside Park Minjae, over there by the window." The three of them bowed to the teacher like good little boys. Sehun and Tao giggled with each other as they went to sit in the back and Kai cooly strode over to you. The feeling of the death glares you were receiving from the other girls was so intense it almost hurt and Hyeri was practically ripping you to pieces.
 
"There must be quiet a story behind why a cute girl like you is wearing a guys uniform..." Kai smirked and you gulped...oh crap.
 
"Perhaps..." You managed to crock out and he chuckled lightly before taking his seat. When he sat down he racked his figures threw his hair and you thought you were going to have a spasm. 
 
Soohyun and Myunghoon were looking at you with wide eyes and you turned to them with equally as startled of an expression. Soohyun gave you two thumbs up while mouthing
 
"Good Luck Unnie!" However you couldn't make out the meaning behind Myunghoon's look.
 
"You know..." Kai whispered as Mr. Shim began history class. You turned you​r head to look at him and he smiled playfully. "I once heard someone say that there is some one out there wondering what it would be like to meat a person like you..."
 
"Who told you that?" You questioned actually interested and wanting the gem stone beside you to keep talking
 
"My grandmother...bless her soul. I never believed her...but now that I've see  you I think what she said is the truth." Kai looked into your eyes for a long brief moment before glancing up to your hair.
 
"And why's that?"
 
"Because I've always wanted to know a person who seemingly doesn't give a care in world what people think about them but some how manages to grab everyone's attention." He reached up and pulled a small leaf out of your hair which made you mentally face palm yourself for not checking for, stupid, you slept on the ground last night, what do you think was going to be in your hair? diamonds?
 
"For better or for worse?" You were speaking at only a mere whisper oh so faint that it was astonishing at how he caught your words
 
"Defiantly for the better." But that was the moment it hit you. With three hotties in your class, and a third year new kid beside your locker now...you weren't sure if you wanted (or could survive) them being a guy any more...one small girl can only handle so much hot.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

A/N: Yo!! What up?! It's 12EXOEXO her back again with another chapter of 'Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls' and I've got to say, Ajajsnjxosnjskajskajkajajdksjsnkznsksnksnsnnakajksjsjsksjjskanwksojdyauoandkdjalkajsldjskkaoikwiska.
 
There, I said it and fell better for it.
 
Any who tell me what you think in the comments and please do subscribe and up vote if you like this so far :)
 
I also would like to clarify that Jun is the Jun of U Kiss, their new Maknae and I just love him so much I needed him in here and I also wanted to let you know what the wrest of Your/Minjae's friends look like.
 
Heesoo: 
 
 
Soohyun:
 
 
Myunghoon:
 
 
This your school uniforms:
  
And this is what EXO was wearing:
   
 (Lol, its BaekYeol, totally not intended ­>.<)
 
 
Alright, that's it for now, Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO
 
(P.S!! I'll update again today if I get at least four comments, kekekeke)