Chapter 11: W ~ The Wisdom and Confusion Of Truth

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]

Chapter 11:

W ~ The Wisdom and Confusion Of Truth 

 

 


You were sitting in your homeroom waiting for your teacher to come in, it was boring, yes, however you spent this time staring at Kai. No, it wasn't weird, he knew you were doing it, and he also knew why...

 


You walked down the stairs and searched the mansion for Sehun, stopping in the kitchen looking around. "Sehunnie Oppa~" you sang "were are you~?" Then out of the blue a pair of warm arms wrapped around you and you jumped back in shock, however your heart stopped beating at the speed of light when you saw the owner was the very 'super cute and adorable puppy dog' you were looking for. You broke out into an unnatural fit of giggles and threw your arms around his neck. Sehun was taken aback by the sudden skin ship, however he relaxed when he felt your warmth.

"You were so cute!" You squeaked and pulled back

"Thanks Agi...but you know, I'm not the only one that can turn into a wolf...but if I were to be honest, I am the cutest." He winked and you tried to keep in a snort and the inevitable laughing fit you would have after. Suddenly there was a load smack as Sehun gripped the back of his head.

"Yah! Maknae, watch yourself!" Chanyeol scolded as the rest of the boys...or you supposed wolves now, made there way out of that room and joined you two in the kitchen. Sehun seemed to let out a quiet whimper which finally made you brake and you fell to your knees upon the tile flooring.

"You find something funny Princess?" Baekhyun ask walking up to you and leaning over

"Ani, Ani....." You breathed out trying to ketch your breaths, but that's when you noticed how exactly close you were to him...or...he was to you in this case.

There were only inches between you two, and you could feel his hot breath on your face. The sensation made you blush, and as he noticed the pink-ish hue, Baekhyun's curious expression turned to a mischievous one as a sly smirk played at the corners of his lips. "Well then..." The boy stood back up and reached a hand out to you "You should probably get up now then." 

You nodded quickly and took his hand, noticing how soft they were, and the feeling of his long slender fingers wrapped around your wrist made your heart skip a beat...or at least you thought that's what happened, then again, no one has ever made you feel giddy and...happy...like this, no one that it, other the the boys. Stop it Minjae, snap out of it, pull yourself together! Why am I like this?

"Minjae?" You looked to your right and Xiumin was standing there. Yes, admittedly he was short, however much taller then you. You weren't more then like 164 - 5 cm so he still towered over you in a sense, no matter how small that void was.

"Ne O-Oppa?" He was the oldest, but he had a childishness to him that made you want to smile, and the very feeling of him placing his had on your shoulder started that feeling in your chest up again. What is this?

"We - meaning me and the boys, as well as Hyung-nim, have something to talk to you about." Just as he said that Yukdae walked into the kitchen wearing his full coat and scarf on, the only thing he managed to dispose of was his shoes it seemed.

"Uncle?" You cocked your head to the side as he seemed to be completely out of breath and fully exhausted.

"Hey Dear One..." He smiled affectionately at you, almost like a real uncle would, or you expected so at least. Yukdae turned his gaze then from you to the boys and continued, "I canceled my meeting with Wolfsbane the moment I got your text, how much does she know?" He looked at Suho urgently

"Not much, only what I told you in the text...but I think we need to tell her the wrest..." Suho advised bowing ever so lightly to his God Father...

 


You heard a load bang and looked up to see a very unfamiliar voice great the class. "Good Morning everyone. My name is Mrs. Kang...but you shall call me Ma'ma from now on. Your homeroom teach is sick with a nasty cold it appears and can not attend school at the moment, so I will be teaching you and watching over you for the remainder of the week." Kai's eyes grew wide at the statement and leaned down to you.

"She's a Witch...I don't know what she is doing here. Witches never enter Werewolf or Vampire territory...and I think she can sense us..." He whispered frantically in you ear while the new teacher writes her name on the board, back turned away from the class.

"Oppa...does that mean...if she can tell what you are...would she know about me?" You unconsciously grabbed his arm and his hand rested on your in an attempt to comfort. You two were rather close, and your friends eventually stopped looking at the teacher who had began History as the bell had passed through your's and Kai's knowledge. Myunghoon began to clench his jaw, but Soohyun didn't seem to notice and was just giggling silently.

Kai was speaking so quiet only the two of you could hear, however when his hand moved to your cheek, and he whispered those four words, the two beside you could definitely hear, "I'll keep you safe..." You swallowed hard and blushed lightly and he smirked at your cute response, however Myunghoon was busy trying to proses your actions. You never acted like that, never, you were always a badass and never once let a boy make you blush, if he got any reaction it be a gage, but that's it...despite that though, Myunghoon could tell you changed when those guys came to the school...and he didn't like that one bit...

 


You sat in the living room. You were between Suho and Lay and smiled lightly in confusion. "What is it?" You asked and Yukdae sighed hard.

"First off, do you have any questions you wish to ask?" You bit your lip pocking you finger just below it in thought as one of the wolves hearts hopped in their chest, while the others simply fanboy'd over your adorable action.

"Weeelllll..." You thought for a moment, "If everyone else are Werewolves, as the whole wolf-human transformer thing is sort of obvious when it comes to what thing they could possibly be, does that make you one too Uncle?" You crossed your legs and rested you elbows upon them with your chin on your hands.

"Ani...I'm not a wolf, I'm human, however I'm a different species of human..." The words hit you like a tank and you stuttered your following words

"W-wh-wha-w-what are you then?" You scrunched your nose and brow together in effort to form your words coherently.

"I'm what's called a 'Langeth' we are human in many respects, however what makes us different is that we can not die unless killed, much like werewolves, however they can only be killed in specific ways, were as if I was stabbed in the chest I'd be a goner." He explained and all it seemed you could do was nod. There's another species of human out there? "Four to be exact, including the one you already know about and would typically classify as the only type." He corrected and you creased you brow.

"Hyung-nim has the ability to read minds...one thing he forgot to mention about 'Langethes' is that they, much like any mythical, hybrid, or supernatural creator, has the ability to harness a power." Lay rested a hand on your arm as he dove deeper into the surface of what you were now calling 'The Lake Of Weird, Weirder, and Weirdest'. 

His touch though, much like Baekhyun and Xiumin's, gave you a warmth and ecstatic feeling you couldn't describe, except somehow Lay's touch was more...you couldn't tell how or why...but you felt like you were floating when his fingers tuched the bare of your skin as the only part that wasn't covered on your arms was your wrist and hands, so when he slid his own lower so it grazed your soft flesh, you had to hold your self back from speaking or doing something else you didn't know of.

"Oh, yes, that's right. Any other questions?" Yukdae inquired and you you shook you head lightly taking yourself out of your trans as Lay had already began to retreat his hands from yours.

"Yes, um, what's Joonbi?" You asked and as if it were a calling, the maid stepped into the room with a cloth and a spray bottle, walking over to the window to wipe away a smudge you didn't notice was there till you looked.

"I'm also a species of human. If number one is you, two is Master Kim, I'd be three. I'm a 'Servith'..." She didn't look at anyone and just continued spraying and rubbing at the smudge. "We are a lot more like humans then any of the other species as we don't have powers, however he do have lengthened life and extreme intelligence, however he are sworn to serve the  'Langethes' do to history and such, but we are treated as equals none the less." She finished and simply left the room leaving you in a daze.

"Alright then, um, also, about werewolves in general...." You trailed off as you couldn't figure out how to ask...well...everything, at once.

"Oh, I see, well, Werewolves don't just turn at the full moon, and they don't lose their minds either. They are totally aware of who they are and the world around them, and they can change when ever they wish. There are three stages to a Werewolf. Stage 1: Human form, Stage 2: Mid form..." Yukdae explained, catching on to your predicament.

"Mid form is what you saw us in at that abandoned building." Suho whispered and the feeling of his breath on your neck when he bent down to whisper in your ear caused shivers to cascade down your spinel cord, but not in a bad way, in an almost pleasurable way that made you wish for him to do more. However you mentally slapped yourself at the thought and turned your attention back to Uncle Yukdae.

"And then Stage 3 I guess is sort of self explanatory. Also it is only semi true that werewolves are sensitive to silver. Like I said, they can only be killed by specific things, and the most common is Bewitched Silver, which was used in the Great War, however if I were to cut Lay or any of the others with a plain knife from the kitchen nothing would happen. But if I used Bewitched Silver, particularly in the form of a curved dagger, they would either die slowly or right away, depending on the Bewitching." You nodded once again indicating you were following along, which surprisingly you were, although only by a little, you felt as if you were hanging off the back end of a truck and the moment a good gust of wind hit you, you'd go flying back into the dust, completely lost.

"And now this is when it brings me to the very most important thing you could ever know about a Werewolf besides Hunters and Willowwalkers..." He paused and even though you didn't know what the heck a Hunter or a Willowwalker was, you could tell this was important. "The theory and basis behind Mating." You felt your mouth go dry and your cheeks heat up again. You weren't an idiot, in fact your were fairly smart, so you knew what 'Mating' in the animal world was, and even if it was only semi close to Werewolf 'Mating', you weren't sure if your were ready to get the talk about the birds and the bees, or possibly, the Dragons and the Pegasi.

"Y-yes..." You swallowed hard waiting for him to continue.

"When a Werewolf finds it's Mate, it is very common for the wolf to want to constantly be around them and protect them, even if they haven't officially shared a 'Flex Bond' together. This is because a wolf will know right away who their destined Mate is when they see them. Now, there are three types of things that happen between a Wolf and their Mate. First they share a 'Flex Bond' which is when the wolf and the Mate feel a sort of flip flop or flexing feeling in their chest or in their heart. This is when their hearts kind of pick up on each other like sonar tracking and the like." Your eyes seemed to triple for a moment before contracting back to normal. That's exactly how I felt...I just couldn't find the words...

"Then the second thing that happens is the wolf will Imprint on their Mate, this happens either by them in their wolf form or kissing then in their human form. When a wolf imprints it has a very strong urge to move on to the next step...Mating..." Oh here we go, bye bye innocents, or what ever little but was left of you! "Sometimes, mainly in the past that is, the Mate will allow the actual Mating to happen right after the imprinting, however in the Werewolf society of the 21st century is was declared a waiting period of four days before anything else is aloud to happen, now this isn't a law that needs to be followed per say, however it is an excuse the Mate can use if they aren't ready yet. The law..." He chuckled, "the best excuse there is in the book." You nodded and his face turned serious again...

 


After a couple more classes eventually it was lunch and Kai was determined the hold your hand the whole day so Sehun and Tao would have to take turns holding your other, and you blushed every time they would announce "Shift change! Make way!" And slap the other's hand away from you so they could slip their own into your fingers and intertwine them.

"Um..guys..." You whispered looking down to your feet, "people are staring..." You mumbled as you all walked down the hall to the cafeteria before looking up to get a death glare from a couple of girls which you gladly shot back. You looked up at the sound of Kai's laugh.

"It's ok Tiger, we're here." He whispered it in your ear and you got the same chill down your spine that you did multiple times over the weekend and came to a conclusion that the boys did that to you way, WAY, to much for your liking (although it could just be your weren't familiar with the beautiful feeling and wanted then to stop because you wouldn't be able to restrain yourself for long because it was, in fact, "to your liking")...

 


"Now, the actual Mating generally happens in Human form, however it may happen in alternate forms but that is very rare. But now I need to ask this..." Yukdae paused and your breathe hitched. "How many of you boys have 'Bonded' with Minjae?" His expression when he asked was as if he was a parent asking his toddlers who wanted to go to the park and get ice cream...but the question made you nervous and tense up, mainly because you were confused. Do I want them to Bond with me? Or to have Bonded with me? No I don't...right? You couldn't think right because part of you dreaded the answer while the other anticipated it.

"Well?" Yukdae asked again and slowly but surely six arms raised and your eyes widened.

"What?" Lay, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Kai, Suho and Sehun had raised their hands and you didn't have words.

"Alright then, now I must warn you Dear One, this means the wrest still have a chance to Flex Bond with you." 12? 12? TWELVE!?!?!? I'm going to be Bonded to twelve Werewolves? "Yes. You will." Yukdae smiled and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Get out of my head." He swallowed hard and nodded before clearing his throat.

"Ok, so I have one more thing to ask before you kids can continue on with your day. I doubt anything like this has happened yet but it is best I ask first..." Yukdae nodded as he spoke and adjusted the position in which he sat. "Well...has anyone Imprinted yet?" You had hope from the words Uncle Yukdae had said. This obviously hasn't happened yet...right?

"Uhm....I have...." A hand raised and everyone's eyes widened this time...

 


A/N: OMG!!!!!!! It's been so long!!! OTL guys!!! Please forgive me! Please leave a comment on what you think, I read all of them. But on another note...


HOLY YOU GUYS!!!! 61 SUBBIES?!?!?!?! SARANGHAE!!!!!

*coughs* uhm, sorry about that... Anyway, I would just like to make a quick shout out to my friend GaiaMilina and her story 'Externally Ethereal', great fic, if you like stories were the OC is in a relationship with all of the EXO members then check out her fic, it's really good, and I luv ya Bæ!

Also I want to thank all of you, your amazing, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Till Next Time!

~12EXOEXO