Chapter 04: W ~ And here comes the crowd

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 4:
W ~ And here comes the crowd
 
 
 
 
While on your way to lunch you passed by Hyeri and the other girls who laughed and snickered at you. "Hey trans, do you have a boyfriend? No? I guess that means it's into girls..." Yura taunted and Hyeri made a dramatic shocked face
 
"Omo! Does that mean the trans looks at us while we change in the locker room? ." You deeply wanted for a meteorite to crash down through the roof and smash you right then and there, and your wish grew stronger as you came to pass by Kai, Tao, and Sehun. You just tried to ignore their eyes following you down the hall and made your way into the cafeteria.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
 
You sat down with the rest of your friends in a huff before noticing you hadn't gotten any food yet so you stood back up and ran over to the line up however you were quickly shoved to the side by Hyeri and the other Girls Day members. Seriously these es pop up everywhere...
 
"We were here first." Yura spat and Minah seemed to growl at you.
 
"Oh...sorry...I didn't know-"
 
"Well you should have !" Sojin yelled and at this point the entire school had their eyes on you which mad you feel overwhelmingly insecure.
 
"Hey!" A sufistacates voice interfered as a dashing young boy, obviously one of the new students in senior year, came running up to all of you. "Girls, she said she was sorry, don't you think you should let her be?" He was calm and meaningful and his expression was soft as he gestured to you...he's so different...
 
"Trust me you don't know this creep Oppa, she obviously has a crush on one of us but because we can't like a transgender like her - or it - she resents us. She deliberately buds in line and she even shoved our little Hyeri the other day..." Minah batted her eyes as Yura nodded. However to your inner entertainment this 'Oppa' of theirs didn't seem to like their reasoning.
 
"Whether or not what you said just now was true, which I highly doubt, you still can't make that a reason for bullying someone...there never should be a 'reason' for that." He gave them a hard look and they all huffed before stomping off.
 
"Come on Noona..." Myunghoon had come up to you and was pulling on your sleeve. "Let's get going, you can have my lunch..."
 
"Aniyo, there's no need for that." The new student stated kindly before snapped his figures while waving to a kitchen staff member who proceeded to put some food on a tray before running over and handing it to you. The new student then gave the staff member twenty dollars and a extra ten which he naturally pulled from his wallet, but you could have sworn he had a black card in there as well.
 
"Ani, this really isn't necessary...?" You trailed off as you didn't know his name
 
"Ah, yes. I'm Kim Joonmyun, but everyone calls me Suho. And of you?" He lifted and eyebrow and you noticed how fine his forehead was
 
"My names Park Minjae." You mumbled and Myunghoon have you a confused look as the usual cold you wasn't there.
 
"Well Minjae-ah...call me Oppa...I do hope to talk to you again. And about the lunch, it's really no problem." Suho reassured and you could only nod silently.
 
"Hyunggie!" Sehun called from a table were even more unnaturally gorgeous boys sat and the side of your mouth twitched at his natural Aegyo.
 
Suho gave you and Myunghoon one last breathe taking grin before bowing lightly and walking back over to his group. "Wow..." You unconsciously said and Myunghoon looked disappointed, and even a little sad. However you didn't see him as you were still fixated on the handsome boys...that is until the facts hit you in the face and handed you a green card. Boys...
 
All of them.
 
 
"Jun-ah! Where is my ten dollars?"
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

A/N: Hello there my good felloz (wat?)

 
Sorry its so short, I'll be bringing in the real action next chap, but let me know what you think of this chap in the comments and as usual please do subscribe and upvote if you like it^^
 
Also yesterday you guys weren't able to meet the goal of four comments, but today since its so short this time, I'll update chapter 5 as well if we can get at least 3 comments. OK, you guys can do it, I know you can, araso? Good. Fighting!
 
This is what you/Minjae look like when your not dressed as you brother:
 
 
And this is what you/Minjae look like (kind of, I tried my best while making it ­>.<) when you are dressed like your brother:
 
 
So, Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO