Chapter 07: F ~ If you go out in the woods today, You'd better not go alone. It's lovely out in the woods today, But safer to stay at home...

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 7:
F ~ If you go out in the woods today,
You'd better not go alone.
It's lovely out in the woods today,
But safer to stay at home...
 
 
 
 
Your back and feet were in pain from the fall but you couldn't stop as you forced yourself through the thick and sharp undergrowth, bounding between the trees. Suddenly you heard a loud click and a bang. Along with it came flying an object you quickly identified as a bullet, ripping it's way passed bushes and growths till it lodged itself in a tree near by. You had a good head start on them, thank god, but you wouldn't be able to run for much longer and you could feel the forest floor starting a party in your right shoe, and it wasn't fun. You felt a harsh tug at you neck and you looked down to find your locket glowing...GLOWING!
 
"Holy mother of fu-" before you could finish your well mannered curse your locket started flouting and jerked forward pulling you along with it. You yelped as it pulled you onward quickly as ever. The forest around you was dark and the growing sunset was the only bit of light that existed however it was failing fast as the sun descended and the moon began to claim the skies as his own.
 
(what the forest looks like just cuz)
 
There was another harsh tug and this time your locket pulled you right off a cliff and you began tumbling and rolling down the side of a large dirt covered hill that was sprinkled with leaves. You stopped rolling when you hit a tree and it banged hard against your side. "...ucking God." You completed before using your attacker as a guide to regain your footing. As you looked up you noticed you weren't near the school anymore and the forest you were in now was largely different then the one you were just running though. There appeared to be some sort of life to the forest that was un natural to earth, yet the air around you was cool and calming, making you feel at home...and safe.
 
With a gasp you felt the tug on you neck again, however now it was gentler, almost like a large warm hand around yours that that pulled you peacefully along with it. As it guided you the shrubbery and trees began to dissipate and enclosed behind them, hidden from your former site, was a humongous and glorious mansion. 
 
(What the mansion looks like)
 
There was a pool in the front with two stare chases that lead to a balcony and behind a group of lawn chairs shaded by an umbrella was the front door. All round it's face were windows into it's glamorous interior, however only allowing you a peek into it's full glory. You heard another gun shot and despite your pain grabbed holed of your locket and rushed over to the door, helplessly banging against it until a surprisingly familiar face opened it. "Baekhyun-sshi?" You questioned tilting your head, however he seemed even more confused
 
"Minjae? And didn't I say to call me Oppa?" Before you could answer his question though you both heard another gun shot and out of the trees at the other end of the field emerged the men in black.
 
"Hey! We told you not to run or else!" One called and held out his 9mm, dragging his pointer finger from the trigger guard and pulled back on the trigger itself. His arm moved back slightly as the bullet ripped across the barrel and through the air until it in seconds shot into your shoulder.
 
You cried out in pain, "Oppa help me..." You bagged while using the endearing name he requested.
 
"Holy crap! Hyung!" Was the last thing you heard before the amount of blood you had lost over the past 24 hours punched you in the gut and kicked your knee in, dislocating the bone and making the world around you foggy and saggy, just before it all faded black. In short, you passed out.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
 
When you regained consciousness your head as throbbing and your body ached. You lied upon a soft and fluffy surface that wrapped around you like your grandmothers special fur blankets. There was also a bright light that shawn down on you, dancing and playing at your eyelids. "Grandma...let me sleep longer...Grandpa made me stay up late playing cheok-sa..." You whined but instead of a huff and disappointed remark your grandmother would always give you, you heard a quick chuckle and a following thud that caused an "Ow!" to escape from it's owner.
 
"Do you think she's awake yet?" A deep voice asked
 
"How am I supposed to know that idiot?" And another more recognizable one spat. Kai?
 
"She's moving, she's moving!" Another narrated as you your side with a moan, and then a groan of pain when you lied on your shoulder, and that's when the past week replayed in your brain and you groaned louder in discomfort, finally opening your big round orbs.
 
(What the bedroom looks like)
 
You were lying in a soft light peach bed, so light it was almost white. It had the structure of a couch but was too long to be one and it had two big gold pillows that your head sank deeply into. Under you was a silky silver-white blanket tucked neatly under the cushion. The walls around you were light purple and large windows centred the room, however standing in the middle of the white lilly plush carpet was twelve, I repeat, TWELVE, young boys. "Ahhhhhhh~!" You exclaimed and a hand flew over your mouth
 
"Shhh, quiet Princess..." Baekhyun calmed you and you looked at him in confusion for two different reasons. After pulling his hand away from your mouth your pouted.
 
"What am I doing here and why are you calling me 'Princess' Baekhyun-sshi?" Your brows knitted together as you spoke and Baekhyun whined
 
"Oppa! Call me Ooopaaa~!" He dragged on.
 
"Shut it Baek." A deep voice demanded and you looked up to see a tall yet adorably baby faces boy in front of you. Great, I got money but now I have to go to school with twelve adorable hotties for the rest of my high school life...this is great...no, really, this is great!
 
"Minjae!" That extremely noticeable voice called again
 
"Kai!" When you saw him you jumped into his arms, er punching awkward in the face. "Oh my god what happened! I was so scared!" You cried into his white polo shirt, the pain in your shoulder lesser then before but still hurting
 
"Well you were shot and then Baekhyun Hyung pulled you inside before those guys could get to you. But...Minjae..." He pulled you away from him to look seriously into your eyes. "I need you to tell me the truth, ok?"
 
"Ne..." You whispered whipping a tear off your check
 
"Why were those guys coming after you?" Kai took a seat with you on the bed and you were hesitant before giving in.
 
"It um, I guess, it started three years ago when I was in a car accident..." You told them everything even though they were compleat strangers, yet they listened carefully. "But the one thing that irked me the most was when he said I could blame it all on my mother and real father...I don't know what he meant by that..." You trailed off as you pulled your locket out of your shirt and lovingly rubbed it with your fingers.
 
"Oh my god." Breathed Suho who swam through the sea of boys to lean over in shock, grabbing your locket out of your fingers to stare at it in astonishment. "Where did you get this?"
 
"My mom...why?" There was a click and the door to the room opened, all of your heads turning to a handsome man, probably only in his min thirties to early forties, and following close behind him, a girl maybe about five years older then you wearing a maids uniform.
 
"Hyung-nim!" Suho exclaimed before all of them bowed
 
"What seems to be the problem?" He asked turning then to you and raising a brow, "and who do we have here? You boys do remember what I told you about bringing people into the house don't you?"
 
"Yes Hyung-nim, I'll explain everything to you, but first you have to see this." Suho grabbed the man's wrist gently and pulled him over to the front of the bed to look more clearly at your locket.
 
"My stars..." He gasped but you only looked confused at everyone as the wrest of the boys looked at it in both excitement and fear.
 
"What is it? Is there something wrong?" You asked and the man looked up to you with a warm and caring smile that formed his wrinkles perfectly.
 
"Oh no, not at all Dear Child. I've just decided on something really important right now. However first before we discus anything further I should introduce myself. I'm Kim Yukdae, but you should just call me Uncle, alright Dear One?" He patted your head and you nodded
 
"Ah, ne." You nodded with wide eyes and a still pouted lip
 
"Neo mu gwi yeo weo." He beamed, "My new niece is so cute! Now, I must introduce you to the rest of the boys because I doubt you have met all of them just yet. Have you?"
 
"Aniyo."
 
"Good. Line up boys." Uncle instructed and they all formed a line, "This hear is Suho, my god son." He informed
 
"Ne, I've met Oppa before." You nodded
 
"Hey Princess! Why are you calling him Oppa but not me?" Baekhyun continued to whine
 
"I called you Oppa before didn't I?" You cocked your head to the side as if to recall
 
"Yes but you could have been killed, it doesn't count!" He insisted and you glared at him
 
"I guess you've met our special Baekhyun as well?" Uncle Yukdae asked even though the answer was an obvious
 
"Yes." You crossed your arms, "and I can answer my question now...I most definitely will have to worry about you." You puffed out your checks before looking back up at Yukdae. "Me and Kai are-"
 
"Kai and I." He interfered as your face dropped into a sinister glare
 
"Kai and I, are seat mates. And I'm in the same class as him, Tao and Sehun." You explained saying those particular words louder then needed.
 
"Anyone else?" You shook your head and he nodded, "alright then, Those two giants are Kris and Chanyeol. That dinosaur-camel thing is Chen,"
 
"Hyuung~!" He raised his eyebrows and frowned causing you giggle lightly
 
"The girlish one is Luhan, but don't let that deceive you of his motives," Luhan clicked his tongue as if he was annoyed by the description "the short and chubby one that sort of looks like a dumpling is Xiumin, but you need to look out for him as well...word of advise, never trust the cute ones...they aren't cute on the inside..." The last part he whispered really loudly to you and Kai snorted, "Then we have Mr. Dimples galore Zhang Yixing or other wise known as Lay-"
 
"Let me guess, I need to watch out for him too?" You inquired but Uncle shook his head
 
"Ani, he's fine, just don't make him mad is all." You weren't sure what that meant but you didn't have much time to think about it before he had moved on to the rest, "This is Kyungsoo, he makes the best...well...anything really, if your nice though, he might make you cookies, and beside Kyungie we have our maid Choi Joonbi." Uncle finished and you bowed deeply to great them all and the boys bowed back however you could of sworn Joonbi was giving you the stink eye, but you were sure you were wrong.
 
"Hyung-nim, may I speak to you now?" Suho asked and Yukdae nodded putting and arm around the boy's shoulders as they left the room. 
 
Inside Joonbi fixed up and cleaned the room while you were practically pined to the sheets by the boys. Suho and Uncle Yukdae had been talking together for quiet some time and you were slowly becoming closer with the guys, or at least less awkward.
 
"Yah, yah! Get away from my Princess!" Baekhyun exclaimed wrapping you in his arms when Luhan attempted to lay and arm on your shoulder.
 
"Yah your self Bacon! I ain't no Princess of yours, and you haven't even answered my question yet...why are you calling me that in the first place?" You asked while high giving Kris do to the English nickname
 
"One I'm not food and that isn't even clever-" Baekhyun defended
 
"It kind of is..." You insisted and he huffed before continuing
 
"And two: it's because you were a damsel in distress and I was your knight in shining armer, there for you my Princess, Princess." Baekhyun spoke as if he was reading Shakespeare and the boys groaned. 
 
"Yeah right Hyung, all you did was drag her inside and shut the door." Tao disagreed
 
"What...um...happened to those guys anyway?" You asked but before an answer was given Suho and Uncle Yukdae returned
 
"Dear Child, I, as your new Uncle, have decided to invite you to supper. Would that be to your acceptance?" He asked and you nodded
 
"Ah, ne, Gamsamnida..." You bowed and Uncle instructed Joonbi to have you changed into something a little more suitable when everyone else had left the room.
 
(What the dress looks like)
 
She worked on your hair adding hair extensions that added to the length which ended half way down your back. She then braided it to the side and gave you a lovely cute green dress with a black waist band. It ended at mid thy and matched with the cute green bow and sparkly green flats that covered the bandages you had on your feet, making you look stunning. The only thing your frowned about was how the patch over your bullet wound was still visible do to the lack of sleeve and the amount of back that was exposed.
 
"Uncle you really didn't have to do this..." You mumbled embarrassed when you entered the dinning hall were fourteen seats were set out.
 
"Nonsense, I wanted to, plus, you look amazing." He smiled and you looked to the ground scolding yourself, lesson learned, stop getting yourself into stupid , you end up a burden. But somehow there seemed to be a collective "Mhm" around the room accompanied by the constant shaking of head that indicated a strong agreement...please...I'm not that pretty...you thought, but you didn't know you were heard.
 
"So Minjae, you said your mother gave you that locket?" Suho motioned to your keep sake.
 
"Ne, she said she got it from her grandmother and I was to give it to my children one day..." You smiled at the though while lightly brushing a finger over it before returning to your meal.
 
"Is that so..."
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
 
After supper had ended the boys expressed how busy they were and left early, leaving you and Uncle by yourselves. This is when you expected to get the real, real talk. "Minjae..." Yukdae began
 
"Ne?" You used the napkin that was neatly folded by your plate and dabbed it against the corners of your lips. However it didn't look as graceful as it should of because your nails were cracked and short with dirt from your fall stuck underneath them. Your fingers were red and dry as well, but while you noticed, Uncle didn't seem to.
 
"Suho told me everything, I hope you don't mind much."
 
"Aniyo..." You sort of did mind since they were all strangers and it made you seem like a burden, but telling him your un happiness with it would make you even more of a burden.
 
"No, your not a burden, I and the boys are just the kind of people that get worried and want to help easily. Your no burden to us." He insisted while placing a hand on yours. It was as if he read your thoughts, or perhaps your face have it away...one of the reasons your the worst at lying. "So, considering you don't have anywhere else to go...would you like to stay here? With us?" You were shocked by the question and wasn't sure what to say
 
"Uh, me? Live here? Being the only female? In a castle, sorry house, full of males?" You rephrased to show how unpractical it all was but Uncle didn't seem to be fazed
 
"Please, you have Joonbi." He smiled
 
"Yes well I'm not sure she likes me that much..." You swallowed hard feeling even more of a burden
 
"Ani, Joonbi is just very serious when it comes to our little rule, no hum - I mean people, in the house." He nodded
 
"Why is that a rule?" When you asked you heard what sounded like a howl but considering you were in the middle of the forest you brushed it off as nothing.
 
"Well, we are a very introverted family you could say...we like to keep to ourselves." Uncle adjusted his seat and you cocked your head to the side
 
"Are they all your god sons?"
 
"Oh, Aniyo, just my dear Suho, I was very close friends to his mother and father however when they passed on I took him in as if he were my own son, though he still calls me Hyung-nim. The others though? They are all very close and all their families agreed it be easier for me to watch over all of them so they could stay at the same school together, but we consider this our little family" He explained well enough for you to understand, but at the same time leaving out so very much
 
"And me? If you don't have people over why me?" You bit your lip
 
"Minjae, Dear One, I'd like it if you were to be a part of this family, like my real niece, my ward." He rested a hand on your head and you opened your mouth to speak but no words came out. "I'll give you some time to think about it...but please do think about it."
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

A/N: Oh My God!!!! It's finally happened! You've found EXO's house! An you have an Uncle now! Kyaah~! Baekhyun wants you to be his Princess, and you have no clue what Yukdae means when he said to watch out for the cute ones, but your sure to find out soon. (*winkie face*)
 
Please do tell me what you think in the comments down below, it means a lot, also, remember to up vote and subscribe if you like it and haven't yet, and thank you to those who have! Saranghae!!!
 
Till Next Time,
 
~ 12EXOEXO