Chapter 08: G ~ First Day of School as a Billionaire's niece?

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 8:
G ~ First Day of School as a Billionaire's niece?
 
 
 
 
It was obvious that Uncle and the boys were rich, but being the new niece to a billionaire didn't really kick in until he had insisted you to stay the night and when you woke up, you found Joonbi waiting to dress you and get you ready. It was Friday and you had to still attended school but today Uncle had given you a female uniform that matched the rest of the boy's. "Woah~! Is this really for me?" You asked and Joonbi nodded suspiciously making you frown. "Unnie...I really don't know what it is, but you don't seem to like me..."
 
"Aniyo...I'm just not used to new people here...it's different..." She explained while sitting you down in front of the mirror in your new room. She started by brushing out your hair extensions before pulling it all up into a tight high pony tail with a cute blue bow around it. She then started putting some makeup on you to cover your bruises and scratches 
 
"I understand, but Unnie, Uncle asked me to stay here..." You pouted as she put lip gloss on you. No matter how odd it all felt, part of you loved the girly ness, but the other part of you was extremely uncomfortable, I mean you spent the last three years as a dude.
 
"And? Will you?" She asked half heartedly looking you over.
 
"I don't know, I don't know. They are all so very nice and I'm less awkward around the boys now and Uncle is very kind to me...but I don't know them really that well and if I was to stay I don't want to be the only girl, I really would like it if Unnie, you and me cold become closer?" You rushed the most part of it out in one breath but she managed ketch it and after a short moment she chuckled.
 
"Araso, I get it, when I started to work here I wanted to shoot myself because of those boys. You'll be fine...but seriously watch out for Luhan and Xiumin, you can't trust those two, but Sehun is even worse, and never get Lay angry...also don't think Chen'll be kind to you...he's a tough one. Now I'll leave you to change into your uniform." With that she patted your head and walked out with you calling after her
 
"Why? What's so wrong with Lulu Oppa and Sehunnie Oppa? What did Xiumin Oppa do? What do you mean by-" But the door was closed already and you signed, another thing you were just gonna have to wait and find out about. You took off the pink t-shirt and blue shorts you wore to bed (surprisingly for a house hold of men they had a lot of extra female clothing) and slipped on your new uniform. The feeling was foreign but it was also relaxing and the silk lining on the inside was sleek and nice, however you weren't sure if you missed your old one or not. It was scratchy and didn't always fit well, but you had worn it for the passed year and two months...so naturally everything felt wrong and different, but as you looked questioningly at your reflection you realized for once...you, Park Minjae, were staring back, the old you at least. 
 
The next thing that came to mind was what that man had said. "You can blame this all on your mother and real father..." Knock, Knock!!!
 
"Ne?" You turned to the door and it slowly opened to reveal Suho holding out your backpack.
 
"Come on Minjae, we're going to be late." You nodded and thankfully took your bag from him.
 
When you were in the car Kris was sitting in the front along with Suho and in the next row was Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun. Behind them were Luhan, Lay and Chen, and in the back back was Chanyeol, Tao, Xiumin and Kyungsoo...but there wasn't any room for you. "Oppa~!" You were whining this time at Suho and he along with the others were laughing at your random burst of cuteness.
 
"Sorry Precious, your just going to have to sit on someone." Without a second though you bounded into the front seat and sat on Kai's lap.
 
"I call Kai Oppa!" You exclaimed and the others whined, "What? There's no way I'd make it into the back seat and I'm so not sitting on Mr. Clingy over here," you gestured over to Baekhyun who pouted "and Sehunnie is too cute to be a chair." You patted his head he stuck his tongue out at Kai
 
"Haha Hyung, your a chair!" He squeaked with his adorable lisp and Kai rolled his eyes
 
"Babo!" And with that you were off.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
"Oppa." You leaned forward and tapped on Kris's shoulder
 
"Ne?" 
 
"Um...could you let me off here? I can walk." You said as you were quite close to the school, yet at the same time rather far
 
"Wae?" Suho asked as he pushed the pair of glasses he was wearing up the bridge of his nose
 
"No reason." Lie. I don't have a death wish. After last night, life is much more appealing to me now.
 
"Well then it's settled, we're not letting you out." You gasped and began pleading but they just shook their heads. If I'm murdered it's your fault...
 
When you made it to the front of the school Kris stopped the van and one by one the boys go out, each of them earning squeals. You stayed back inside the car, sitting comfortably on Kai's lap...or at least seemingly so. Your shoulder hurt like hell and you were wringing your hands in panic.
 
"Hey..." You looked down at Kai and swallowed hard
 
"Ne?" Your voice was quiet and breathy but he seemed to hear you
 
"You ok?" Kai wrapped his arms around you, placing his hands on yours to stop their movement. It was a little weird since you didn't really know each other but somehow you felt warm and safe with him.
 
"Ya...let's just get going..." You grasped onto your backpack straps and hopped out of the van, possibly gaining more gasps and stares then any number of the boys combined
 
"Whose she? And why's she in Oppa's van? Does she even go to our school?" Someone asked her friend
 
"Hey! Isn't that the Trans? I guess Gender-bender finally made up their mind...it's to bad though, they looked better as a guy, much less of an eye sore then." One girl gossiped and you bit your lip. You hated all those stupid names people called you. You weren't a transgender and being called that was a massive hit to your self-esteem. On a normal day you probably would have challenged that girl or flat out punched her, but your body was too weak. The boys seemed to hear the insults too and felt hurt in their core...part of them wanted to deny it, but you can only contain so much pain.
 
"Princess!" Baekhyun exclaimed hugging you from the back and you were shocked
 
"Yah! Get away from Minjae-ah, she's already expressed her distaste in you Hyung!" Sehun cutely swotted Baekhyun away and a smile sprouted upon your face, the corners or your full lips pulling into a grin which made both of their hearts jump.
 
"Precious come on..." Suho took your hand and pulled you along. He had taken hold of your hand but before you could ketch up to him you tripped forward and you naturally latched onto him and he looked at you concerned, "You ok?" He asked and you quickly detaching to go to your locker. 
 
"Yes..." You heard the whispers and could feel the killer stares. How am I supposed to live or even stand with them?
 
"See you guys after school!" Suho waved to the other who weren't in his homeroom
 
"Annyeong Oppa!" You called kind of quietly after him, proceeding to then make you way to your locker
 
"Ah~ Princess..." Baekhyun pouted for the nth time, "Why are you ok with Suho Hyung's nickname and not mine?"
 
"That's because Oppa doesn't act like he owns me, unlike some people..." You said sarcastically
 
"I don't think I own you Princess, I just really really like you!" Baekhyun tried
 
"Please, Bacon, we met like what, yesterday? You can't like me." You insisted turning back to look at your lock, attempting to turn it to the appropriate numbers, but you stop when you felt hot and steamy breath on the side of your neck and your check. When you turned to see what it was you were met by Baekhyun's big brown eyes staring down at you.
 
"Wanna bet?" You gulped
 
"Bac-"
 
"It's Baekhyun...unless you'd finally like to call me Oppa..." He had a strange 'naughty yet playful' smirk playing on you beautiful face and it was really distracting from the obvious fact you wanted to push him away before you were assaulted...and you didn't expect it to be by him.
 
"N-Noona~?" A voice asked and you both turned your gaze to see Myunghoon and Heesoo staring at the two of you. You were pressed up against the locker, Baekhyun's body blocking yours as one of his hands was pressed on the lockers right above your head. You took the moment to your advantage and ran out of his grasp, pulling Myunghoon and Heesoo in the other direction.
 
"Uhm...what was that?" Heesoo asked as you reached the classroom
 
"Nothing...Bacons just being an idiot." You said and they both looked confused"Oh...um...how do I put this..." You though for a moment and sighed, "I'm Suho Oppa's father's ward." Guess it's official now...
 
"His what~?" Myunghoon asked
 
"Ward. So I like...live with them now, and I kind of know the others as well..."
 
"Wait, by others you mean the other transfer students?" Heesoo asked and you looked at her with a 'what do you think?' look and she nodded "Ok, so I guess...your basically a billionaires niece now?" 
 
"Yes?" You questioned even though you were the one supposed to be answering the questions
 
"Why can't I be you?" She grabbed your shoulders and you winced
 
"Oh! agi!" A voice called and put a hand on your back and you new who it was by the lisp
 
"Oppa..." You swallowed hard and he raised his eye brows cutely. His hair was down and ghosted over his eyes charmingly, the multiple colours brightening his face. "Oppa what's with all the nicknames?"
 
"They have nicknames for you~?" Myunghoon dropped his hands out of his pockets
 
"Of course! Don't you?" Sehun asked like it was something everyone did
 
"No..." Myunghoon and Heesoo answered. Sehun shrugged and looked at you, "I'm calling you agi because your always so innocent and cute like a little baby." He cheered
 
"She's not cute...I mean, she's the toughest girl I know, she could send an elephant to the E.R" Heesoo protested but Sehun shook his head
 
"Ani, she's a little baby." Sehun pinched your checks before bounding off to his table, as the three of you looked after him you noticed the evil glares you got and part of you wanted those men in black to have actually killed you yesterday, but then again...maybe not.
 
"And the get up I presume is a product of being rich now?" Heesoo sighed as if nothing could surprise her now
 
"Ya...but I have to go to class now, see you later." You hugged her and she whispered in your ear
 
"Marry one of them so you can buy me rich stuff ok?" You laughed and nodded lightly watching her leave, but when you looked back at Myunghoon he seemed off.
 
"You ok?"
 
"Ne...It's just...you look so different." He mumbled and you nodded
 
"I do don't I?" You bit you lip and played at the ends of your pony tail.
 
"But doesn't she look hot?" Kai walked up to the two of you and you eyed him
 
"Wae? You are, your beautiful..." He all of a sudden seemed so sincere you were almost curtain you'd have a heart attack.
 
"Yeah...she is~" Myunghoon whispered when you and Kai had gone off to your desk and out of ear range once the second bell rang. "She's perfect~"
 
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 

A/N: Tada!!! What did ya think? Please do tell me in the comments section. And if your new to the story or haven't yet, please do subscribe and upvote, it really does mean a lot to know what you guys think :)

 
And let me know as well who you think You/Minjae should bond first with and share a first kiss with, I know it's early in the story and all but I haven't for sure made up my mind just yet and want your guys's opinion/feedback before I set it all in stone.
 
Alright then, toodallooz, Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO