Chapter 06: L ~ f(x) = 2(x2 - 3x) + 4 : Logic is for those without out a death wish...

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 6:
L ~ f(x) = 2(x2 - 3x) + 4 : Logic is for those without out a death wish...
 
 
 
 
The man didn't speak after that and you were left there the rest of the night. When morning came you were taken out of the room and dropped off a block away from your school. The men in black gave you your backpack and a nicely packed lunch and shooed you off. It was confusing but you were at least glad they had let you go and were allowing you to attend school, however for what reason you still didn't know. 
 
After rushing not to be late you thanked yourself for changing into your female uniform...that way people wouldn't think something was wrong. Your hair was short so there wasn't anything you could do, however that way it thankfully didn't look that bad. You quickly made it to your locker and unlocked it in a rush. "You know we all still have at least ten minutes to get to class...what's up with you?" An unfamiliar voice asked and you turned around to see a charming boy wearing a uniform similar to the ones Kai, Sehun, Tao and Suho were and you new he was a new kid. The only difference was that he was wearing a red ball cap backward on his head, it clashed with the rest of his cute yet preppy look but somehow he mad it work, and this of course caused you to blush. But that vanished the moment you thought of the passed night, and perhaps it showed on you face because he came to look worried. "Did I say something?"
 
"Oh! Aniyo. I was just thinking about something. I-I uh have to be going now..." But the moment you attempted to move you tripped over your own feet do to the pain and dropped your books.
 
"I'll help you with those." He exlaimed and bent down to help you retrieve your things.
 
"Gamsamnida..." You whispered as the pain was still evident.
 
"No problem, the names Baekhyun by the way, I guess we're locker mates now. I've got to say I thought I was at a loss not having a locker up stairs but now I think I'm quiet the lucky guy." He smirked and you gulped.
 
"I don't know if I should be worried about you or not." You mumbled and he laughed lightly at the remark.
 
"Your just gonna have to find out now aren't ya?" He smiled at you cutely and his mouth formed a rectangular shape that made you laugh as well, cutie...
 
"Yes well, thank you again Baekhyun-sshi but-" you were about to shoot back how you would prefer not knowing entirely but he stopped you mid way
 
"Call me Oppa...I'd like that..." He turned his head to the name tag on your history textbook and smiled, "Minjae...such a pretty name..."
 
"O-oh..." I sound like Soohyunnie again! Pull your self together! He's just playing you!
 
"Well, that's five minutes down...guess you'll have to run huh Minnie?" That nickname again! Ugh! But somehow it doesn't sound as bad when he says it.... However as you thought you realized he was right and you bowed to him before you stood and ran off.
 
"Unnie!" Soohyun cheered happily and you smiled when you saw her. However as you were about to come near her a foot slid out and you came falling to the floor, something you did more and more lately. There was a chuckle and you looked up to see Hyeri giving you a satisfied look. You stood back up and brushed your skirt off before making a smile as you walked over to Soohyun and Myunghoon.
 
"Annyeong!" You said and they looked concerned but you assured them you were fine. "So Myunggie how's your slur doing, Jun told me after school yesterday you were trying to get rid of it."
 
"Ne, I was-" but before he could continue squeals echoed around the room as Kai, Sehun, and Tao entered the class.
 
"Wow..." You mumbled and so did Soohyun and the rest of the girls. Tao's hair was bloned unlike before when it was black and he was wearing earrings that, despite them being earrings, put his manly appearance on a whole other level. His blazer was ed and flapped in the wind as he moved. Kai's hair was swept back in a messy but y 'I woke up like this' way and his smirk was firm and as strong as ever while he walked, his shirt untucked and jacket draped over his shoulder with the first two buttons undone. Though little Sehun on the other hand had blond hair with rainbow like streaks, much different from his innocent brown, and his checks were puffed out while he walked around wearing his blazer...backwards?
 
"Haha, Hyung look at me!" He called latching onto Tao's shoulders and peering over at Kai who burst out into laughter.
 
"Babo..." He shook his head making Sehun frown for a moment but he smiled again when Tao pulled out his phone to take a selca together as they wobbled over to their seat in the back.
 
"So..." Kai started as he dropped his bag on his desk and flopped down into his seat. He looked over at you and your friends while biting his lower lip. "I guess I didn't know how much I was missing yesterday...you were quiet eye grabbing before...but damn are you a dove today!" His eyelids were low and you let out a quick breath do to his words and Soohyun latched onto your hand while squeaking.
 
"Oh my god Unnie!" She whispered excitedly to you but Myunghoon gave an angry and confused look that passed along without your knowledge.
 
"Dove?" He asked to himself in a faint whisper you didn't notice.
 
"Is that a compliment?" You inquired and Myunghoon looked at you hopefully, wanting you shoot Kai down with a wicked come back however he was disappointed when the handsome boy stood up with a chuckle.
 
"Oh yeah Sugar...it's a compliment..." Kai strode over so close to you that all that stood between you two was Myunghoon and Soohyun's desk.
 
"Sugar?" Myunghoon asked again but no one was listening to him as all you were looking at was Kai whose eyes almost seemed to flicker green...but it was probably you just over reacting...right?
 
"Alright class take your seats!" Mr. Shim announced as he entered the room and you hurried over to your seat next to Kai and pulled out your Math and history books.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
First block went by quickly but before you knew it Math had began and the 'Mokster' was entering your classroom. Evil looking as ever. "Good day everyone..." She began and scanned the class before noticing the three handsome new faces. "Oh, looks like we have some new students." She smiled, and it looked very unnatural on her and the thought that even the female (and possibly male) teachers were falling for those three one way or another was definitely not good. It meant you would be yelled at ten time more and Soohyun wouldn't have you to perfect her. Alas, you decided to behave and kept quiet, that is until Miss Mok wrote the wrong answer on the bored. No one noticed at first because they were busy writing down everything else she had wrote but you had always been a Speedy Gonzales when it came to writing and it was always small and pretty, the only thing that showed on the outside of your honest feminine side, which was mask, mind you, by nicknames like 'Trans' and 'Genderbender'.
 
Miss Mok had been eyeing the three boys constantly and obviously wasn't focussing in class, even more so when Tao removed his blazer and revealed his bare toned arms that were exposed do to the lack of sleeve his shirt possessed. The edges were ripped and underneath he appeared to be wearing a black wife beater. You snorted at the site of your teacher practically drooling over a student, and she flicked her gaze to you angrily.
 
"Is there a problem Miss Park?" She barked at you and you shrugged lightly
 
"Well, not really, but I mean...isn't  the answer to number four, complete the square in the quadratic function f given by f(x) = 2x2 - 6x + 4 supposed to be f(x) = 2(x2 - 3x) + 4 : factor 2 out in the first two terms = 2(x2 - 3x + (-3/2)2 - (-3/2)2) + 4 : add and subtract (-3/2)2 = 2(x - 3/2))2 + 17/2 : complete square and group like terms....not f(x) = 2(x2 - 3x) + 4 : facking hot?" The class started laughing as they all, including Miss Mok, stared bewildered at the bored. Kai moved your hand over for him to high five and you gladly excepted, momentarily marvelling at how soft and worm his hands were.
 
"Uhm...well...uh..." Your teacher attempted to reason before hurrying to brush the mistake off the bored with the eraser but just as he did the bell for break rang and every one hurried out to exchange books and chat. You already had your needed books since your class had English and P.E next. You pulled out your English binder and a English book your class had been reading called 'Freak the Mighty'. However as you did you noticed a small piece of paper in your bag and pulled it oped to examine, it was crumpled shut so when you un crumpled it the typed words appeared before you.
 
 
Don't try and run. We'll be there to get you after school ends. Miss Park.
 
 
You frowned and Kai gave you a questioning look. "What's that?"
 
"Nothing." You crumpled the paper again and stood to open the window, proceeding to toss the paper out, landing somewhere in the field. "Just scrap. Here, you can borrow my book since you haven't got yours yet." You picked up 'Freak the Mighty' and placed it in his desk.
 
"Thanks...what's it about?" Kai asked laying his head down on the table.
 
"It's about this really small boy who is super smart but because he is so small people make fun of him. And then there is this other boy who is really tall and big but not that smart, so because of that people bully him. The story is about their friendship and the adventures they have as 'Freak the Mighty', but I worn you, the ending is sad." You explained and at the end placing a hand over your heart and making the outline of a tear fall from the corner of your eye using your figure.
 
"Really? Sounds interesting...but you haven't finished this have you?" Kai looked wide eyes at you as if he were a kid in a candy shop.
 
"Well, the class hasn't, but I've read it three times in a row already...it's really good, I still cry every time, there is actually a movie of it. You should watch it sometime, I haven't yet but really want to." You pouted as you continued to clutch your chest, "I feel as if Max and I share the same heart." You emphasized the drama in your voice and Kai chuckled
 
"Perhaps we should watch it together some time." 
 
"Perhaps..." You agreed
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
The day went by quicker then you would of liked and to your dread the bell had rang and kids where rushing out of their seats to make their way home as soon as possible. You on the other hand were standing in the middle of your class holding tight to your backpack straps, not wanting to leave. What if I stayed the night? You couldn't though, those guys would just come and find you somehow...and they told you not to run.
 
But how could you let them take you again? That's when you made a decision that contradicted the basics of sanity, and you rushed out of the class and into the hall leading toward the back of the school. You came to a window that had view of the woods and when you were sure no one else was around, you struggled to unlock it and push it open. There was an edge bellow the window, and you were only on the second floor so the drop would only hurt so much, hopefully not killing you, although at this point you wouldn't really mind if it did.
 
You wiggled yourself out of the sill and stood on the ledge, grasping onto the wall behind you for dear life before closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. "You can do it." You whispered to yourself and opened your eyes once more before forcing yourself to push off and jump from your nice safe ledge, proceeding to land hard on the ground. Your feet hit it first sending shocks up your spine and you tumbled to the ground, rolling onto your back and you groaned. "Never doing that again you." You pledged before standing up again and starting in a limp which continued in a hurried and unstable run when the sound oh yells flew through the large field.
 
"There she is! we told you not to run!"
 
Crap...
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 


 

A/N: AyyoGG! (Lol) I wrote number six! Finally! I was having trouble but I've managed to compleat six chapters in what? Three days? Or was it two? Don't know. To busy writing, this stuff is just coming to me naturally, like Chanyeol in a hat shop. I'm uploading these one by one though so it took longer to upload then write...*pats self on back*, good for me! I can accomplish things! *embarrassed cough*
 
Same as usual, comment, upvote, and subscribe. Jjang~!
 
Till Next Time,
 
~ 12EXOEXO