Chapter 02: X ~ If you go out in the woods tonight your sure of a big surprise...

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 2:
X ~ If you go out in the woods tonight your sure of a big surprise...
 
 
 
 
You had your head wrested upon your desk as you half listened to the dreadful lecture your science teacher was giving the class. Your hands were in your pockets and beginning to turn numb but you were too lazy to do anything about it. Last night your father had asked you to fix the deck in your backyard for him but you didn't know how since the instructions were in Japanese, therefore today you were running on a mere two-three hours of rest. "For the love of everything good on this broken planet make it stop..." Jun ground quiet enough for only the two of you to hear as he leaned his head back while slouching down further in his seat...if that was possible.
 
"Now, considering this we can assume the product will more then likely be-" RRRIIINNNGGG!!!
 
"Saved by the bell, yes~!" Myunghoon cheered as he flung his arms into the air happily. Your teacher eyed him momentarily before exiting the room, passing your home room instructor as he came into the small class.
 
"Having a good afternoon everyone..." He stated...because it was definitely not a question. 
 
"Ne~ Good afternoon Mr. Shim" the class mumbled together. His straight, proper and simple appearance was pulled together perfectly by his grandfather grasses and dark brown tie. 
 
"Children, before I release you for lunch, there is an important announcement I'd like to make..." You lifted your head from it's position and Soohyun leaned down with an almost amused expression.
 
"Unnie, are you alright?"
 
"Ne~" you whispered back and through the corner of your eye you could see Hyeri eyeing you angrily. She was still upset about you shoving her the other day. But honestly, you couldn't care less. She deserved it.
 
"Tomorrow we will be receiving twelve new students." The number was large, and usually only one or two new students came to your school, if any that is. So you weren't the only one hanging onto every last word Mr. Shim spoke. It was all a shock, no doubt.
 
"I'm telling you all this because this class is among those that will be taking in these students. Three to be exact. The rest are Third Years and obviously won't be in your class, however please do great them in the halls and be kind. The father of one of them is giving an extensive amount of money to the school..." The last part he murmured out in a whisper but you were able to ketch it.
 
"But Mr. Shim, if they are Third Years, why transfer to a new school just to leave the next year?" Hyeri asked bluntly without even raising her hand.
 
"That young lady, is their own business, and considering the circumstances," the money, "the school wasn't in a place to question it." He paused and looked over each of your class mates and lingered a little longer on you before concluding his little meeting, "Ok class, you may head to lunch, but remember, be kind to your new class mates." You had to hold back a powerful laugh, I'd like to see these guys make it here. There wasn't a chance in the world any of them would be able to walk through the halls without Girls Day being on their case.
 
"Unnie?" The young voice rocked you from your trance and you looked up questioningly toward Soohyun who simply raised a brow and you jumped to your feet.
 
"Oh right! Sorry Soohyun-ah~" you pulled your bag over your shoulders and she giggled 
 
"It's ok." You smiled at her kindness. 
 
"Come on you two, we need to get to the cafeteria fast and get in line before it becomes the length of the Han River!" Jun hollered and you both looked in his direction where he stood while Myunghoon struggled to keep a happy Heesoo on his back, you expected she had just been freed from the gates of hell to.
 
"Yeah, come on Unnie." Soohyun took your hand and dragged you along so you wouldn't fall behind the three awkward Musketeers.
 
"Noona~!" Myunghoon called out for you and you snorted. The last time he called you that was in the seventh grade when he wanted you to get him ice cream but you said no.
 
"Wae~?" You groaned when you made it to the cafeteria doors.
 
"Heesoo is heavy~" his slur dragged on and you counted down from five as Soohyun giggled
 
"5...4...3...2....1...."
 
"Myunghoon you little jerk! I am not heavy!" Well, needless to say your lunch hour went on like that and fully consisted of Myunghoon's devastating beating. But you were all enjoying it, and Jun seemed to take to Soohyun's cute nature rather quickly and even invited her to eat with you guys more regularly.
 
But as the hour passed so did the remainder of the day and that, the moment you stepped out of the school doors, was when it all came tumbling down.
 
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===
 
 
First big mistake: Not getting enough rest
 
Second big mistake: Running to fast
 
 
You were so tired that you had forgotten to change out of your school uniform before heading home, and the moment you walked through the front door you were met by four sets of eyes. One belonging to your father, obvious by his one droopy eyeball, however the others you could not place, the only inkling upon their identity lied in the deep black outfits that rapped their fiscal out look and the masking sun glasses they pushed up the bridge of their noses. They all held in their hands a brief case and nodded to you father before walking out of the house, passing you briefly while exiting.
 
"So you finally came home in your real skin huh?" Your father's voice was deep and raspy, however his voice hinted an almost harmonious nature.
 
"Sorry?" You paused before recollecting your mishap and turned shakily to view your bare legs and simple skirt. "..." With the word your father started laughing and finally you began to ketch up on your scenario. "Wait...how did you..."
 
"I found a garbage bag filled with used pads in behind the sink in the bathroom about four months ago, no doubt you were hiding it till you could get the chance to dispose of the bag with out my knowing..." He smiled bitterly as sweat began to pool at his greasy hair line and he began to wobbled over toward the counter where four empty beer bottles sat.
 
"So...you knew...for that long?" A thick ball was forming in the pit of your chest, suffocating your heart and forcing it to drop into your stomach. The waters within your abdomen began to roil and churn as the threatening feeling of nausea over whelmed you, turning your skin a sickly pail white. You stumbled in your spot as the room seemed to spin and a taunting laugh bellowed around you and maimed your ears.
 
"Of course I knew...how could I not?" He lifted one of the glasses and threw it to the ground before you causing a yelp to escape your mouth while stepping back. "See? Your no man." He tossed a second bottle and it shattered against the wall next to you which made you to whimper.
 
"Please stop..." You pleaded as a un natural venerability stung your eyes. You weren't used to this misleading and changing feeling however it took to your body in seconds making you fear it and everything around you even more in a manner that caused you to finally let a tear escape for the first time since your brother died.
 
"Minjoon wouldn't cry in the wake of his miss doings, he'd step up to the plate, unlike you. A selfish coward." The next bottle he smashed against the island in the kitchen and the pieces flung at him, so when he came to face you the red dripping cuts on his face added to the frightening feeling you possessed ten fold, however the glass shards sticking out of his eye is what finally made you bolt.
 
You didn't know for how long exactly you had been running, but you did know that when you tripped over a log and went tumbling forward you had some how made it to the forest by your school. It was late by now and only a dying blanked of light kept the growing shadows  from swallowing you all together. You heard a crack and flicked your head around to see what it was but saw nothing, the path you were on was empty. Before you could stand on your feet though, at least three birds were flying out of a neighbouring tree in panic. The towering plant shook and you pushed yourself back with your hands in an attempt to escape, thought suddenly you heard another noise but this time it was a...a growl?
 
You stood fast but the moment you turned to run you cried out in pain as you collapsed to the ground again. You looked at your ankle and were positive it was sprained. "Omma...help me..." You sobbed, completely giving up at this point. You clutched the locket around your neck, it was the most special thing you possessed because your beautiful and loving mother had gave it to you. She was always lovely, even as she slowly passed to the other side, but in those last moments she kissed your hand and gave you that locket. Your mother told you it was something her grandmother had given to her and something you were to give to your children in the future...but now you clutched it in hope your father wouldn't find you, in hope you wouldn't come to pass on were you lied, even if only your ankle was hurt. 
 
"GGGUUURRR..." You looked up at the close sound and when you did, you came eye to eye with a pare of deep blue orbs that melted into a beautiful silky black coat.
 
"Wolf-f..." You stuttered like Soohyun for a moment before your eyes roles back, unable to stop them.
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

A/N: Annyeong!! Second chap and a double update!!

 
I hope this one was ok, please do tell me what you think in the comments because it really does mean a lot to me, I want to know if your enjoying it. Also, who do you think the wolf is? :) so please do subscribe, up vote and comment ^^
 
Also as you could probably tell this isn't a rated M story, however there will be in this fic. I won't be making the entire story M rated though, but I will warn you ahead of time and mark those specific chaps as M.
 
Well that's about it for me so, Till Next Time!
 
~ 12EXOEXO