Chapter 10: O ~ Yes, That's Right, Wolf, I'm a Wolf

Locked Hearts and Wolf Growls [DISCONTINUED]
Chapter 10:
O ~ Yes, That's Right, Wolf, I'm a Wolf
 
 
 
 
During the duration of the 'battle' before you, there was screams and cries, thank god not coming from the boys, however you were just as equally upset to see those heartbreaking sounds being caused by them. You had gradually come to wobble back until you hit the wall, no longer standing in the middle as the area you previously stood upon was over run by those men in black and the boys beating them up. Tao kicked one guy in the face and you flinched, beside him Kai was continuously punching one guy in the face and you cringed, that's so gonna leave a mark...
 
There was a sort of aura to them that was confusing and foreign. The way they moved, the way they attacked...the way they...growled?
 
Nothing was familiar and that lack of familiarity the situation possessed was what frightened you the most. You were curled up in a corner trying to be as small and inexistent as possible but that of course was impossible. Suddenly one of those men came at you with a bat in hand and you screamed in fear, but the moment you expected to be battered to death there was a yelp of pain, but not one from you. When you looked up you saw Luhan behind the man, holding the guys arm in a twisted and unnatural position that made him collapse to the ground.
 
"I-is he d-dead?" You whispered forcing your scared eyes away from the body and to Luhan, whose eyes, for a moments, seemed to flicker red.
 
"No..." His answer was relieving, you didn't like the idea of the boys being murderers, however Luhan's voice was distorted and a much deeper and raspier voice spoke over top of his normal and calming one.
 
"Come on, let's get out of here!" One of the guys in black called to his companions and they followed him gladly, one even tripping in fright as Kris huffed and Xiumin cracked his neck and knuckles.
 
"O-Oppa?" You whispered standing up with the guidance of the wall. Chen tried to extend toward you but you fumbled along the wall out of his reach
 
"Minjae-ah..." His lips pressed together even though he wished to speak
 
"Princess?" Baekhyun inquired but you were too confused and hurt on the inside, for what reason you had no clue, but the next step you took you bumped into Lay and almost fell to the ground if he hadn't grabbed you first, but right away you pushed him back. You looked around you to see all the boys...or...at least you doubted that's what they were anymore...surrounding you and a tear escaped your eye, trailing down your check.
 
"Who are you...what are you?" Was all you managed to say before a greater number of tears began to fall and escape your lovely complexion. They were all silent until Sehun turned to Suho,
 
"Hyung...I think it's time..."
 
"Your right...come on."
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 
 
You didn't know why but right after they said those words everything turned black. However when it all turned to light once more you were back in your bed in the boys mansion. Thinking it was all a dream you ran out of your room and down the stairs were all the boys were seated in the living room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing video games and Kai was throwing chips at Baekhyun every time Chanyeol got more points then him. Chen stood up the moment he noticed you and the others turned to look at you as well. "Oppa!" You began sobbing for some reason and threw your self into Chen's arms and he hugged you back after a brief moment of hesitation. "Oppa, I had the worst nightmare ever! It was so scary, I thought there was something wrong with all of you, you weren't you!" You cried into his shirt staining it in tears and you gripped onto him harder.
 
"Minjae-ah..." Chen started, pulling back from you to wipe the tears away from your eyes. The salty liquid had made your eyes swollen and red and left it's trail over your pale white cheeks. He so immensely wanted to kiss away your tears, to place his lips over your red eyes and trail down to your own to consume them...but he couldn't. So he didn't.
 
Instead he took your hand and dragged you over to the living room and seated you down in the middle of the coach in between Suho and Lay. "Wae?" You asked as the two left your side and placed themselves before you as did the rest. All twelve of them were on their knees, even Kris! And the thought confused you but you were knocked off your train of thought as Suho's hands took your own. It was strange but you loved how they were so warm and soft.
 
"Listen Precious...." He began, "It wasn't a nightmare, nor a dream." He spoke softly and you snorted against your own will.
 
"Of course it was! How could it not? I mean you couldn't really turn into...those....things? Right?" You laughed lightly trying to reassure more yourself then anything, however it felt more like you were trying to convince yourself. When you looked over the boys faces you were astonished to find their faces dead serious and even when you looked at Baekhyun his completion was of ice.
 
"Oppa?" You dared to ask him, but he simply stood up and took your hands from Suho's. He guided you out of the room and up the stairs again as the others followed behind you. "What wrong?" You asked grasping him arm
 
"Nothing Princess...it's just we need you to know something now. Promise you won't scream?" Baekhyun asked even though it came across as an order. What's going on?
 
Baekhyun stopped at the end of a hall and pushed open a door leading into a large room. You felt Kai's hands on your shoulders pushing you on ward as you stared at the rooms embodiment. You walked around it and stopped at a shelf of book with strange titles. '1000 Ways to Get Rid of a Bartwagler', 'The Misconceptions of Wizards', 'How Old are You Really? A Study of Mythics'.
 
"Um...Oppa?" You asked, not turning your head.
 
"Ne?" You heard a voice and it appears to be Suho's
 
"Why do you have all these...weird...books?" You cocked you head to the side as you read the title of another, 'How to Get Rid of Goblin Rashes'
 
"If you slowly turn around, you'll know why." It was Kris, you were surprised him and Chanyeol even fit inside considering even though it was a very large room, the sealing was kind of short.
 
"O-oh ok." You turned around one foot at a time until you came face to face with a fluffy grey-ish light blue-ish animal with light almost beige eyes that seems to whirl and twist like a sand storm. You were confused at first because the animal wasn't there before, and then you turned to see the window open, allowing the fogy moonlit air to ghost inside and shower itself over the creater, and another thought then came.
 
Quickly you raised your fingers and started numbering off the boys, "1...2...3...4...5............10...11" Where's Sehunnie? You thought before looking to the animal that you by now could more clearly call a dog or a...wolf, then anything else.
 
"O-Oppa?" You asked kneeling down in front of it so your eyes met. The wolf seemed to smile and pant happily, it's tongue falling from it's mouth, hanging just a bit off the edge of it's mouth. It stood up from it's sitting position and your cheek before lightly scratching the fabric of your skirt (since the boys put you to bed still in your uniform) before laying down on you curling up, however he wasn't small enough to fit completely on your lap. But he didn't seem to mind.
 
You on the other hand were flustered and even more confused, which showed on your face, making the boys very frightened. But what showed on you face now was not fear this time, it was, to the boys surprise, excitement. Just looking down at Sehun's now literal puppy dog eyes made you yelp one thing, and one thing alone.
 
"Oh my God your so cute!" Sehun sat up a bit startled and you took the chance to wrap your arms around him. "I've always wanted a dog! I love them!" Sehun and you started to roll around and play together before some hands started pulling him away from you and sent him out of the room, making you pout.
 
"So you see Minjae-ah..." Chen started
 
"It wasn't a dream." Kai finished and Baekhyun and the rest nodded
 
"So, like, all of you are like that?" You pointed to were Sehun ran off to and they nodded
 
"Ya, but at the warehouse you only saw us in our mid transformation, or, in other words, you only saw our were-" Chanyeol explained part way before being cut off
 
"Not our wolf." Baekhyun finished and Chanyeol glared at him. You stood up with a blank expression and nodded your head walking closer to them
 
"Well...I guess I am sort of angry you didn't tell me before, and I guess this is all sort of weird...but I guess I could let it go....on one condition that is..." You sighed and they all leaned forward
 
"What?" Luhan asked and you smirked
 
"As long as I get to play with you and cuddle you guys in your wolf forms I'm good!" You smiled happily and hugged the nearest boy, which turned out being Tao, before skipping out of the room.
 
"Wow...Princess took that waaaaaaaaaay better then I thought...."
 
"I think it's our cuteness factor that won her over..." Xiumin suggested
 
"More like Sehun's cuteness factor." Kai chuckled before everything went silent for a moment and it clicked
 
"Sehunnie Oppa were are you?" They heard you call and their eyes tripled
 
"Crap." Kyungsoo cursed and they all bounded out of the room. It wasn't you they were worried about, it was Sehun. Either you would cuddle him to death or he'd go a little too far with the affection(but you couldn't deny they were also jealous.)....
 
 
 
===•===•===•===•===•===•===

 

 
A/N: Hey everyone, here is another chapter! Yay! I don't know if I'll be able to update the rest of this week, however once Spring Break kicks in I'll try and update a lot :) cuz I've got 2, I repeat, TWO, weeks off *embarrassing happy dance*
 
Anyways, I hope for a lot of comments, it really does mean a lot to me and I love to know what you guys think^^
 
And thank you to all my subscribers, 29? Really? Saranghae!!! Your the best! Jjang!!!
 
Also, I apologize if this is a short chapter :( I tried, any who, Till Next Time!
 
 
~12EXOEXO
 
 
(P.S I have a poll for you guys, there is a fantasy fan fic series I might write after this, and if I was to write it, I want to know what EXO member order you want each to go, so select the one you would like to see or and for other comment your suggestions, thanks saranghae <3)