Forgive me

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “To be honest, I like him. I’m an artist, and I love drawing. The thing I like to draw the most is beauty, and the more I look at him, the more I want to draw him. He’s the perfection of beauty I want to draw. Call me crazy if you want, because it’s true. I’m crazy about him”. Jungkook didn’t know he’d make that confession to his friend, but he had to get it off of his chest. He hadn’t realised how much he liked the poor boy until at that moment. But what could he do? He had made his crush mad at him. It was all a big mistake, and he didn’t know how to fix it.

“So what happened? That made you all depressed and stuff? I know it isn’t because you wanted to know about the past. Something happened recently, right?” Jungkook nodded, making Jimin even more curious.

“I made a big mistake. I wanted to draw him so badly that I took secret pictures of him, and then drew. He didn’t know anything about it, and my mom almost told him because she thought he knew. I managed to get out of the situation and convinced him it must’ve been the portrait we had to draw for an assignment recently. But this morning I was running late and had to turn in a painting I had to turn in for another assignment, and I accidentally turned in a painting of Taehyung instead, and he saw it.

”You should’ve seen the look on his face and the way he ignored the teacher calling out for him when he stormed out of the classroom. He looked so mad and disappointed. He was just then going to give me a chance, and then I blew it”, Jungkook explained whilst Jimin was patiently listening and understanding. He could see the sadness and frustration Jungkook was holding inside. He felt sorry for the younger.

Jimin reached in for a hug to comfort him whilst Jungkook started to cry silently. “You can’t imagine how angry I am with myself. How could I do something like that? No wonder he hates me”, he sobbed into Jimin’s shoulder whilst the older was his hair gently.

“You didn’t screw up. He’ll come over it. You just have to apologise the right way”, he comforted and the younger backed away to look him in the eyes.

“How? What do I do? Please help me hyung”, Jungkook begged desperately.

“Ayo wassup!” yelled a sudden voice that startled both of them. When they turned their heads, they saw Hoseok running towards them happily with their friends following a bit further back. “Jungkook, what’s wrong?” he noticed the tears in Jungkook’s eyes, and he hid his face by looking down and wiping them with his arms’ sleeve. Jimin knew he had to keep silent and protect the younger one, especially from their friend who was right in front of them now.

“He was just telling me that…” he started, earning a glance from Jungkook. He wasn’t betraying me, right, Jungkook thought.

“That…?” Hoseok curiously asked whilst glancing at both of them.

“…That he was having a stomachache. It’s really bad and he’s considering to leave school, but he didn’t want to get absence from school”, Jimin lied, and Jungkook let out the scared breath relieved he didn’t know he was holding.

“If it’s that bad to make you cry, then you should probably go home”, Hoseok suggested worriedly as he bent down to look at Jungkook’s face.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just ask the nurse to give me some painkillers”, Jungkook lied as well as he got up to leave, but before he did that, he smiled at Jimin and muttered thanks. Jimin nodded in respond, and Hoseok sat beside Jimin where Jungkook had been sitting.

“You sure he’ll be okay?” Hoseok asked worriedly whilst glancing at Jimin who was still in his own little world.

“He’ll be fine. He just have to make the right choice”, Jimin said, confusing his friend, as he was still smiling in the direction Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter